Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: nationals room available

Default nationals room available

My buddy troy smith (2008 npc continental and 2008 npc midwest ironman LHW champ) was planning on doing nationals but came down with a terrible virus and is on antibiotics and can't go. he has a room at the hyatt(i believe) for 3 nights (again i believe). he said the cost was 650 and its non refundable. he is looking to get at least SOME of his money back.

if anyone is intrested please PM me and i will give you his number so you can call him to talk about it and get all the details.

thanks.

adam
    2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

650 dollars for 2-3 night stay jesus. Thank god i never was a national contender , shit i'd be sleeping in a tent with a brush fire to cook my food.

That right there just shows the amount of money people have to put into competing to just get a chance to walk on stage and get really nothing out material wise. 2-4-6 thousand dollars for preps and dieting and food gets outrageous, especially in this economy.

hope he gets something back out of it, i think its kinda stupid its non refundable when they will have people im sure asking at the desk if anything is available upon arrival.

Quote Originally Posted by niubodybuilder05 View Post
    650 dollars for 2-3 night stay jesus. Thank god i never was a national contender , shit i'd be sleeping in a tent with a brush fire to cook my food.

That right there just shows the amount of money people have to put into competing to just get a chance to walk on stage and get really nothing out material wise. 2-4-6 thousand dollars for preps and dieting and food gets outrageous, especially in this economy.

hope he gets something back out of it, i think its kinda stupid its non refundable when they will have people im sure asking at the desk if anything is available upon arrival.

truth, truth, and more truth! i dont think he wants the whole 650 back. i think he is just trying to minimize the damage so im sure he will give whoever a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam McVey View Post
    My buddy troy smith (2008 npc continental and 2008 npc midwest ironman LHW champ) was planning on doing nationals but came down with a terrible virus and is on antibiotics and can't go. he has a room at the hyatt(i believe) for 3 nights (again i believe). he said the cost was 650 and its non refundable. he is looking to get at least SOME of his money back.

if anyone is intrested please PM me and i will give you his number so you can call him to talk about it and get all the details.

thanks.

adam
    They usually give you time to cancel it(every hotel is different as to whether its 24/48/72 hours)......are you sure?

i think he booked it through one of the sites like expedia or something.

he just asked me if i would post it up on all the boards for him so im assuming he used an outlet other than the hotel to book it.

i think he booked it through one of the sites like expedia or something.

he just asked me if i would post it up on all the boards for him so im assuming he used an outlet other than the hotel to book it.
    mmm double check with him.....Ill post on myspace too

k thanks debbie

your such a doll....literally

k thanks debbie

your such a doll....literally
    how much is he willing to do for the rooms for 3 nights?(thurs to sun right) sounds like he didnt get the grouprate we all got.....I will post on myspace and ask around but need a price for room...