Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe McRee- 2008 Nationals LHW

Lightbulb Joe McRee- 2008 Nationals LHW

Hey guys-

This is Joe McRee from Dallas, TX. He is 5 days out from Nationals. Was thinking of maybe doing Heavyweight, but went ahead and dropped down to the Light Heavies. Looking to be very competitive in probably the toughest and deepest class of the entire show. He is getting crazy dry, and he has some really great wheels and a very good back. He is a great guy and a great friend. He would appreciate any feedback. Good luck to all competitors!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrynoH_9mmQ

Default nationals

I met Joe at te Ronnie Coleman Classic in April. He is a Great person and Will be a great Pro someday. Maybe this weekend. He has what it takes so we will see what happens. The Light Heavies is a tough class. Someone else to look for this weekend is Micah Hooker in the Super Heavies. He is looking to make a drastic improvment from his 15th place finish last year at nationals. At 6 foot 3, 270 lbs he will take up a lot of space on the stage. Good luck to everyone this weekend in Atlanta.

He looks amazing. What is he weighing in that video?

He looks good. Can't wait to see him in action. I like his thickness, good muscle separation from the front. If I had to nitpick I would say a little more back detail and thickness, only because from the front he is so impressive. Don't get me wrong, he looks great from the back, its just not up to par with the front. Little more hamstring drop.

He will do very well, top 5 in my opinion.

he is def in shape..

I met Big Joe at Jr Nationals expected him to do much better. hes got a great build no doubt! He is much, much tighter for Nationals and I expect big things from Big Joe! Very impressive and an entirely different person in my opinion.

Go get it Joe!!!

Banned

VERY impressive. This just goes to show that you NEVER know who's gonna show up at these national shows. I bet NOONE picked this guy to be in their top 5, but he's probably got a good shot at placing very well!

Mr Genetic-

He is weighing 208 lbs. in that video on Monday. Thanks for all the positive feedback. Joe really did his homework, and hopefully he will be rewarded with a solid placing in a very deep class.

Quick Question. With his belly button like does that mean he has a hernia tear or what is it

Beach Body

Hey, Joe! Been quite a while, bro!! Will get in touch after the show. You are in terrific shape; conditioning and symmetry look super. Good luck and have a great show!

Great condition! That thigh separation from the front is great, and striated glutes to boot. Slight gyno, but it's not too distracting. Very impressive.
    "He that can have patience can have what he will." -Benjamin Franklin-

If he's 208 and 5 days out....good luck on making LHW's with him looking like that.

It blows my mind how many guys out there have CRAZY legs these dayzzz....just wild. In the 90's not too many guys had great legs - it was all chest/back/arms and now its legs from HELL that are the norm. AWESOME!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

looking great joe!! dude could do some damage!!
    how tall is this guy?
    Last edited by tiny tim; November 20th, 2008 at 06:50 PM. Reason: nother ?

Just got off phone with Joe. He weighed in at 198.25!

wow, just barely made it huh?

best of luck to him this weekend. He looks amazing

Holy fuck this dude is a freak.......he already looks like a pro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast