Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: 2008 NPC Nationals Mens and Womens Play-by-Play with Dave and Shawn!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuture View Post
    Is it just me or do you guys agree that Jeff Long should be doing battle for the top spot in the heavies.
    its you

Is it just me or do you guys agree that Jeff Long should be doing battle for the top spot in the heavies.
    It's definetly u.

Quote Originally Posted by Vander_V View Post
    It's definetly u.
    HaHa I figured that lol

Lets keep this going..ITS YOU!!! lol seriously why do you think that.. we all have our opinions no hate.. hes just got a lot more work to do but def has potential!

I just felt he was in the Top 5 for sure and should have better call outs. Liberatore and Alvisi were better but other than that I thought Long had a good argument.I dont think he should have won but 11th seemed a little low.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Its you....he was smooth again, better than the USA, but not in condition...

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog08 View Post
    Thats great bro! Aint no billyguns though. What am I doing that in any way resembles him in that post. You think Peter should beat Chulsey? The only person that could possible beat him tonight is Auguste unless chulsey comes in just spilling over everywhere, which wont happen working with George Farah. You and everyone else can talk crap or whatever but I have said for months that he would beat DT and that he would beat Putnam. He may not beat putnam but it isnt because he isnt as good of a bodybuilder. Its publicity and that is it. Im not hyping up some weak amature, im talking about a guy who will make a great pro and who has beaten pretty much everyone in that class whether he actually gets the trophy or not.

Hmmmm.....guess who got third?? He didn't deserve third but that is wher he ended up. As for you saying he will make a great pro.......STOP NOW. If and when he turns pro, he will get exposed for having no width and no delts. You keep talking about Putnam's back but Chulseys isn't much wider, sorry but he's all arms and quads. Was he in condition, yes for this class anyway, did he deserve second here, yes but to go and say he'd make a great pro when he has more weaknesses than Putnam does, is off base.

A great placing by Grigori Atoyan once again !!! Awesome job my friend !!! 2nd Place at the Nationals is incredible, keep up the good work bro and your time will come. There is NO doubt in my mind about that. See you soon bro !!!

BIC

I just felt he was in the Top 5 for sure and should have better call outs. Liberatore and Alvisi were better but other than that I thought Long had a good argument.I dont think he should have won but 11th seemed a little low.
    Based on what criteria?

Quote Originally Posted by bestposer View Post
    Hmmmm.....guess who got third?? He didn't deserve third but that is wher he ended up. As for you saying he will make a great pro.......STOP NOW. If and when he turns pro, he will get exposed for having no width and no delts. You keep talking about Putnam's back but Chulseys isn't much wider, sorry but he's all arms and quads. Was he in condition, yes for this class anyway, did he deserve second here, yes but to go and say he'd make a great pro when he has more weaknesses than Putnam does, is off base.
    Dude get off Putnams nut sack. He was off and you and every one else knows it. Whats with you continuing to hate on Chulsey. The guy doesn't say shit bad about anybody. Go get a life JERK..!!

Hi hater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pound 4 Pound View Post
    Dude get off Putnams nut sack. He was off and you and every one else knows it. Whats with you continuing to hate on Chulsey. The guy doesn't say shit bad about anybody. Go get a life JERK..!!

Look whoever you are.... I am not on anyone's sack bro. I am a competitor myself and I'm just calling it like I see it. I understand Chulsey may be your boy but don't let that cloud your way of thinking when it comes to physiques, or maybe your not qualified enough to judge them, hence you being on a board and not a judge. Maybe you should go back and read my previous posts where I also said that Putnam didn't deserve to win this class. I'm sorry your opinion differs from mine but...tough shit. If Chulsey has a problem with anything I said, he can address me, not you trying to speak for him and giving out busted ass opinions bruh.

Look whoever you are.... I am not on anyone's sack bro. I am a competitor myself and I'm just calling it like I see it. I understand Chulsey may be your boy but don't let that cloud your way of thinking when it comes to physiques, or maybe your not qualified enough to judge them, hence you being on a board and not a judge. Maybe you should go back and read my previous posts where I also said that Putnam didn't deserve to win this class. I'm sorry your opinion differs from mine but...tough shit. If Chulsey has a problem with anything I said, he can address me, not you trying to speak for him and giving out busted ass opinions bruh.
    Its whatever dude. You have already stated that you may be doing the juniors, so good luck on working your way up to a top national placing. As I stated a month or so ago Chulsey is not and has been advised not to get on the threads and voice his opinions. I has said he will do all of his talking on stage and he has done just that. Know way should he get on threads and let a boisterous idiot like you take direct pot shots at him. I'm sure that Chulsey does't know you and more than likely wouldn't want to know a person with your lack of character and professionalism. So good luck on your long road to becoming a top place national competitor as for acomplishing that goal Chulsey has did that. I'm sure that the time your are spending lashing out at people on the boards Chulsey will be using his time in the gym bringing up his back so he can continue kicking ass on stage. BTW my name is James Williams aka Pound 4 pound. Whats yours bruh..!!

Putnam looks weird man LOL He sort of looks like he has a touch of "Dwarfism". His legs and arms are all stumpy and he has a disproportionate torso.

From a bb'ing stand point - he looked way off, about a week off...I had him in 3rd to be honest. Unfortunately he won't be a successful pro...but hats off to anyone who gets their card as its a dream come true!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132