Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2008 NPC Nationals Mens and Womens Play-by-Play with Dave and Shawn!

Default 2008 NPC Nationals Mens and Womens Play-by-Play with Dave and Shawn!

The Women's Prejudging Play-by-Play will start at 5:30pm EST.........then men should start at 7pm EST!

Stay Tuned!

alrightly then!!! picked my seat & i'm ready for the show to begin!!! thanks dave & shawn..................
    I'm workin on getting better K!!!

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    The Women's Prejudging Play-by-Play will start at 5:30pm EST.........then men should start at 7pm EST!

Stay Tuned!
    I LOVE YOU! I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE YOU. How can I get into being a writer for MD?

Wooooooooo!!!!

Cant wait to see what Mike-liberatore does!!

sincerely grateful for your coverage of the show.

WOMEN'S BODYBUILDING: LIGHTWEIGHT

im calling it now ed nunn for supers that dude has more fibers in his muscles than an action figure!!!!!

Big thanks to Dave and Shawn for the play by play.

V V.

VERONICA TSAI TREFZER: Tan couuld be darkerr............... shredded....... good legs........ nice abs...... needs more size.

LINDA ESTAVILLO: GOod tan......... needs to be tighter...... exotic looks....... nice symmetry and shape........ hams and glutes need to be sharper........

GLENDA BOZETT: stage presence can be better......... good legs....... ripped abs....... If her presentation was better, I think she'd look even better

TAMMY PATNODE: 2007 JR NATIONAL CHAMP...... shredded.............. cute package......... glutes and hams can be a little tighter..........she's got too much oil...... definite TOP 5

Go LWs!!

YA definitely gotta love the fact that these guys work seven days a week! thanks for putting in the work guys!!!

Great for Tammy! How about Lori and Rita?

RITA RAE: 2008 USA Champ........ great shape and symmetry....... thick back......legs are too smooth....... but they have lots of muscle

MARIA CAROLINA DAVIS: ripped........... best conditioning displayed yet.........striated glutes........... good back............... long limbs, short torso.......

LISA JAMES: 2007 NORTH AMERICA LW CHAMP....... very pretty......... very lean....... great arms......and muscle bellies........ good back.........glutes and hams can be tighter......

LORI STEELE: 2008 NORHT AMERICAN LW CHAMP.....shredded....... great back.......... hams and glutes are tigh......... good package.........should be top 2 or 3

TERA GUZMAN: cute..... hair and makeup perfect............. good symmetry.......... I've seen her harder................ this will hurt her in this class......

MARGARET NEGRETE: good muscle......great delts............ ripped abs............ she could flow a little better

ELLEN WOODLEY: She's been at it for quite a while. Always conditioned......... great muscle............... tan can be better but her overall package is among the top

BARBARA FLETCHER: 4' 9" 104lbs............. for USA CHAMP........... looks good........... shredded.............. good muscle bellies........... great legs............ thick back.............. hair and makeup can be better......

OLGA BARTHLETT: great tan.......... thick delts......... nice back develeopment........... ripped glutes........... impressive

Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast