Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Q&A with IFBB Pro Guy Cisternino

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Liberatore View Post
    Come on you freak! Eat a little bit and be happy........chocolate cake!
    hahaha I might budge today and tomorrow dam Italian Christmas will get you every time..hahaha....But it is true in Cali Mike had a huge piece of cake with every freakin meal, and looked better every day... pisses me off hahahaha..
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Quote Originally Posted by phillipgtac22 View Post
    HEY GUY I KNOW YOU EAT VENISON BUT HOW MANY HAVE YOU KILLED THIS YEAR.I'M TAKING A WHOLE WEEK OFF WORK NEXT WEEK AND GOING TO SWEET HOME ALABAMA AND DEER HUNT ALL WEEK.
    This year none, actually I haven't hunted in a few years my brother and dad are nuts, I usually can't because the past few years I have been dieting and couldn't go..Since I can take some time off competing I can't wait to go next year...I definatly can't wait for turkey season as well..But I love to trout fish too in the streams...My dad has 2 boats so Im always out on the lakes and resoviors fishing for bass...My dad owned a hunting and fishing shope for 15 years so that's all I have been accustomed to since I was like 3..ahhaha
    Guy
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Have a great holiday Guy! Be safe!!

Beach Body

hey guy
    'I was just checking of the Species page and Athlete's page. I notice that you and PJ take whey protein and waxy maize as your last meal in the off season. Is this something that Dave recommends to help gain some weight??

Also, I was curious, whats your timing between your last meal and taken your ZMa??

hAPPY x-mas

Quote Originally Posted by pmaks88 View Post
    Have a great holiday Guy! Be safe!!
    Big Pete you too bro happy holidays to you and your family...God bless

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_hardy View Post
    hey guy
    'I was just checking of the Species page and Athlete's page. I notice that you and PJ take whey protein and waxy maize as your last meal in the off season. Is this something that Dave recommends to help gain some weight??

Also, I was curious, whats your timing between your last meal and taken your ZMa??

hAPPY x-mas
    My last meal I usually will eat, but I keep a shake of isolyze and carbolyze by my bed bc I usually go to bed around 11 or 12 and wake up around 3ish to take a piss so when I do that I also have that shake...It's another way of getting calories in me and I feel helps me recover a lot better during the week after my workouts...I don't time my supps when I eat, during the day I take my supps with my meals as for my zma I take it about 20-30 min before bed with all my other night time supps...
    Merry christmas to you too bro

Guy, What supps do you take and with what meals. Do you follow Dave's recommendations of juice plus, coral calcium, and fish oil caps?

how the fuck did u get to 207 since the nats?? that what 20pds..

Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by Shulk View Post
    Guy, What supps do you take and with what meals. Do you follow Dave's recommendations of juice plus, coral calcium, and fish oil caps?
    Right now I take this with my meals
    Meal 1
    ultra juice
    1,00mg vit C
    acidophilus
    Univerlsals liver tabs
    Artholyze
    testostolyze

Meal 2
    omegalyze
    1,00mg Vit C

Meal 3
    omegalyze
    acidophilus
    1,000mg Vit C

Meal 4 Pre workout
    None

Meal 5 Post workout
    None

Meal 6
    omegalyze
    Universals Liver tabs
    1,00mg Vit C
    testostolyze

Meal 7
    ultra juice
    coral calcium
    zma
    artholyze
    1,000mg Vit C

***the ultra juice is like a juice plus except I bought it at vitamine shoppe, I like it a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by hollidae View Post
    how the fuck did u get to 207 since the nats?? that what 20pds..
    Well now I am 211, and I weighed 176 at Nats so thats more than 20lbs my man...and a lot of guys gain 20lbs in a freakin day...Im doing well with my weight Im putting it on slow compared to some people

Quote Originally Posted by FitAdina View Post
    Merry Christmas!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO ENJOY THE DAY WITH YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES

Thank you for your quick replies and honest answers...good luck with your offseason

Guy, do you think it is important to write down eveything you eat and when you eat it(do you think it a good idea to keep a nutrition log)?

I know that you weigh your food, what brand/type of scale do you have?
    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Quote Originally Posted by Norway Power View Post
    Guy, do you think it is important to write down eveything you eat and when you eat it(do you think it a good idea to keep a nutrition log)?

I know that you weigh your food, what brand/type of scale do you have?
    This is funny becasue if you ask Evan he'll tell you NO, he makes fun of me all the time for it, but Im neurotic and it helps me writing my shit down...I write down (ONLY WHEN I AM DIETING NOT IN THE OFFSEASON), how many hours of sleep I got, wieght in the morn on an empty stomach, what I eat at what times, what supps I take with each meal, how my workout was, and I write down if there are any changes in my diet as well...But I only do this pre contest not in the offseason..my food scale is a Taylor digital scale...So Yes I think its a good idea to log your shit pre contest off season is a little much

Bostonian living in Plano, TX - Go Red Sox!

WOW what a thread! just got a chance to fully read thru it. what a contribution for MD. Thanks man.

Merry Christmas and Congrats again Gaetano on your win.

Manavas-Thanks bro I appreciate it, I do what I can to help everyone out just like people did for me...Happy Holidays and thanks for the kind words..
    Guy

Page 11 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast