Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 79 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Q&A with IFBB Pro Guy Cisternino

I took 9 pics today at the gym, but the files won't upload to the website, Im trying to figure out how to post them...If I can't figure it out tonight Ill try again tomorrow..unless some one knows how to upload a bigger file, I even tried to resize them and that won't work..
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

ask Dave, he knows how to deal with this problem
    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

These pics were taken yesterday after I did chest and 30 min of cardio...I was around 207ish...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Last pic..Thats it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dedicated Noob

Guy-
    Big props on all of your success over the last couple years, I have a question for you... If you were going away with family for 3-4 days and it was not likely you would be around gyms would you hit all the muscle groups early that week lets say on a Mon, Tues. Chest, Shoulders, Arms, Calves... then the next day Quads, Hams, Back, and abs? I have been following an off season diet and lifting routine for the last 5 months and over the holidays I will be traveling and the gyms are closed on Christmas and New Years. Thanks Guy

Looks like you got a good pump in your chest there Guy. From what I can tell is that you will need to bring up the calves a little. F'ing great lats and traps. I can tell you will be a top pro in the 202lbs class. You are going places my man. Best of Luck

Erik

Quote Originally Posted by rtricky32 View Post
    Guy-
    Big props on all of your success over the last couple years, I have a question for you... If you were going away with family for 3-4 days and it was not likely you would be around gyms would you hit all the muscle groups early that week lets say on a Mon, Tues. Chest, Shoulders, Arms, Calves... then the next day Quads, Hams, Back, and abs? I have been following an off season diet and lifting routine for the last 5 months and over the holidays I will be traveling and the gyms are closed on Christmas and New Years. Thanks Guy
    That depends are where I am at with my training and how long it's been since I have taken a week off of training...If you haven't taken some time off the gym in awhile, it might be a good idea to give yourself a rest for a week and let your body rest and recover..OR...you can do a split routine like you just stated about I would do Chest and arms, Quads, hams and calves, and shoulders and back...But that's what i would do..

Quote Originally Posted by Norway Power View Post
    Looks like you got a good pump in your chest there Guy. From what I can tell is that you will need to bring up the calves a little. F'ing great lats and traps. I can tell you will be a top pro in the 202lbs class. You are going places my man. Best of Luck

Erik
    Thanks bro I appreciate all the positive words...calves do need to be bigger I agree

Wow! lookin great guy. Im goin up north soon, and i hope to meet either you or evan or pj at new haven. i too have some trouble cappin my shoulders, and was wonderin what you did to cap yours off???
    "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Dedicated Noob

Guy-

I was just talking with my wife and we were looking at your pics (she is into the bodybuilding) and seeing that when you show rear double bi's, that is just sick right there. You look so much fuller then pics I have seen before. I just wanted to say that your quick responses on here and your overall modest attitude towards bodybuilding makes you truely a great ambassador of the sport.

Beach Body

Guy
    Looking great!!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

GUY those PIC HAVE 202 CLASS written all over them! You are in INSANE SHAPE! And your posing is some of the best ive ever seen! Have a great christmass GUY! Your going to be a SOLID IFBB PRO!

Quote Originally Posted by buster12 View Post
    Wow! lookin great guy. Im goin up north soon, and i hope to meet either you or evan or pj at new haven. i too have some trouble cappin my shoulders, and was wonderin what you did to cap yours off???
    Thats funny you mentioned that because last year one of the critiques I got was that I needed to have a better cap to my shoulders, so you noticing that means a lot..I started doing a lot more lateral raises, rear lateral raises and front raises...I was always doing a ton of pressing and my shoulders weren't getting any rounder...Then when I started doing all my raises first and ending with my presses, since I pre exausted them my shoulders had to work that much harder during the pressing movment and my shoulders grew a lot...This is my routine I did last week for shoulders
    DB alternate lateral raises
    DB alternate front raises
    DB rear lateral raises
    Wide grip up right rows
    DB press
    smith machine shrugs-2 sets in front, 2 sets in back

Quote Originally Posted by rtricky32 View Post
    Guy-

I was just talking with my wife and we were looking at your pics (she is into the bodybuilding) and seeing that when you show rear double bi's, that is just sick right there. You look so much fuller then pics I have seen before. I just wanted to say that your quick responses on here and your overall modest attitude towards bodybuilding makes you truely a great ambassador of the sport.
    Thanks bro, that is right now the fullest and hardest I've been at that wieght, I think because I am getting older 26 that my muscle maturity is really starting to kick in..After evey show I have done I seem to stay a little more harder than I did the previous years...And I try to respond as fast as I can whether it's in the morning before work or at night after I work out..Im at work all day and we don't have access to external internet so it sucks..but thanks for the kind words...

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    GUY those PIC HAVE 202 CLASS written all over them! You are in INSANE SHAPE! And your posing is some of the best ive ever seen! Have a great christmass GUY! Your going to be a SOLID IFBB PRO!
    I hope so going to give myself a full year off to grow and see where it takes me...I have to thank my posing coach Kenny Wallach out of New Haven Gold's for my posing, he helped me with my posing tremendously...You have a great Christmas and New Years as well...What you getting Trevor for xmas..im hoping his first weight lifting set...

207 in those pics?!?! Wow, your HARD at that weight to. You can really notice the arm improvements at this weight. Congat on this year, enjoy you holidays and all that good food.

Guy can you tell us what type of training protocal you are doing at this time. I think it was Evan or PJ who said they were using some DC training. What are you doing?

Page 8 of 79 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast