Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 79 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Q&A with IFBB Pro Guy Cisternino

Default Q&A with IFBB Pro Guy Cisternino

Guy I hope you dont mind me making this thread. Now that you are a IFBB pro, people are going to want to ask you all there questions.
    Last edited by Norway Power; November 30th, 2008 at 07:29 PM.
    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Guy,

How many chins do you have in the offseason?

NYC BIG MIKE

This is a good idea!!! Atleast I think so

Guy probably doesnt tho lol

Was there any point in your life where you thought you would never be a pro
    bodybuilder?, Because at this point I don't know now ill even make it to a Australian national show.
    TRAIN, EAT, SLEEP SO ON AND SO FORTH

Your color was the best in the show. What did you use and how did you apply it? How much/how many coats etc?
    Very polished. You came prepared for battle and didn't leave a stone unturned. Your conditioning was on point. Hard work won over.
    Congrats on the card Bro!

What is your all time favorite treat and who was nice enough to make them for you after your show?

Guy, you ever work out..lol.. J/k Congrats to you brotha

big mike- you never have an off season bc you do every show known to man..lol....I try to keep it to 2 chins though

schmidy-it was a dream of mine, like when youre a kid and want to be a pro athlete, it's eurphoric that's all I can say, I never thought I would be in the position I am in now.

Rob Roy-I got sprayed tanned by the pro tan girls and my girl Carla Solotti put the finishing touches on back stage before I went on...Thanks for the kind words

Chicagogirl-pb cups and oreo cookie balls-duh

joe-I try to get there once a week..hahah
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Guy,

When prepared for the Nationals how many week out did you removed your Saturday's cheat meal? When did you introduced protein/veggies days in your diet?

There are new photos of Guy from the Nationals posted at the gallery area:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...eventcode=1301

Hey Guy, mad props for your perseverence and congrats on your win. I saw your in the trenches shoulder training with Evan and you mentioned you had a minor tear in your labrum. Care to shed some light on that story? How bad was it? How did you do it? How did you rehab it? I've had to have arthroscopic surgery on both my left and right labrums and it sucks, especially from a bodybuilding standpoint.

Guy,

Congrats on your achievement...You've got a physique that I aspire to have.

How long have you been using the 'Palumbo' diet for contest prep? When did you start the diet for nationals?

What was the progression of your cardio (did you start at 30 mins then move to 45,60, etc.).

Lastly, how would you describe your metabolism? Reason, I ask is b/c I've got what I consider a slow metabolism...and I'm wondering how the 'Palumbo' diet would work for me.....In the past I've used Layne Norton to prep (Moderate carbs/fats w/ high intensity cardio).

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spotfot View Post
    There are new photos of Guy from the Nationals posted at the gallery area:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...eventcode=1301

guy is there a certain way you prepare the venison?

Quote Originally Posted by -DNTS- View Post
    Guy,

When prepared for the Nationals how many week out did you removed your Saturday's cheat meal? When did you introduced protein/veggies days in your diet?
    I think it was 6 or 5 weeeks out, right around when dave told me to, I was doing 1 day protein and fats and 1 day protein and veggies for a at least 4 weeks then it was 2 and 1 until the show..but the week of I got to eat myself into the show which was good
    Guy
    It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

How tall are you Guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanquish View Post
    Hey Guy, mad props for your perseverence and congrats on your win. I saw your in the trenches shoulder training with Evan and you mentioned you had a minor tear in your labrum. Care to shed some light on that story? How bad was it? How did you do it? How did you rehab it? I've had to have arthroscopic surgery on both my left and right labrums and it sucks, especially from a bodybuilding standpoint.
    I had a partial torn labrum, a cist from the tear, a TON of bursitous, and a very bad impigment. (spelling isn't great with all these words). It was pretty bad I couldn't open up my lat spread on my right side all the way, the doctor said it was the most bursitous he's ever seen. I did it training chest I felt something go on the hammer strength bench one day, but it was from constant use of 15 years of football. I rehabed it myself and with my good friend doctor Mike out of physical synergy in CT he did a lot of ART work on it. I was back into the gym training light within 4 weeks...It took me awhile to start benching and pressing right but everything else I could do..
    Guy

Page 1 of 79 123456789101151 ... LastLast