Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 334 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Results 188 to 204 of 5674

Thread: Walking Beast's Journal

  1. #188
    Beast connstellation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    On my Tarmac
    Posts
    7,189
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Nice maintenance workout. It's interesting that you've not had much difference to your physique in the last 3 weeks. Keep killin' that shit!
    SnakeBite Racing

  2. #189
    Mass Monster Walking Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BEAST the FUCK up or SHUT the FUCK up
    Posts
    6,902
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by connstellation View Post
    Nice maintenance workout. It's interesting that you've not had much difference to your physique in the last 3 weeks. Keep killin' that shit!

    ThanX. Yea its very strange. Looks like my metabolism has changed now that Im in my late twenties. Never thought it would happen. 4-5 years ago when I was at my largest, I would burn weight rapidly, even at rest. Im guessing it is my metabolism that has slowed down, Im not sure what else it would be.

    Back is quite stiff and arms are actually real sore from not training in a while.
    So I might go back in tommorrow and take today off, but Im undecided.

    Keep KILLIN THAT SHIT!!

  3. #190
    Beast connstellation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    On my Tarmac
    Posts
    7,189
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Beast View Post
    ThanX. Yea its very strange. Looks like my metabolism has changed now that Im in my late twenties. Never thought it would happen. 4-5 years ago when I was at my largest, I would burn weight rapidly, even at rest. Im guessing it is my metabolism that has slowed down, Im not sure what else it would be.

    Back is quite stiff and arms are actually real sore from not training in a while.
    So I might go back in tommorrow and take today off, but Im undecided.

    Keep KILLIN THAT SHIT!!
    The human body changes chemical composition roughly every 5 years which includes metabolic changes. Now that I'm over 30, I have to watch for the slowdowns and combat bone-density loss and such. Complete fun. If your back and arms are sore, just hit some cardio or get some light work in on a different muscle groups. You're probably going to be hurting for a bit until you get back on schedule. Then you'll REALLY be hurting!
    SnakeBite Racing

  4. #191
    Mass Monster Walking Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BEAST the FUCK up or SHUT the FUCK up
    Posts
    6,902
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by connstellation View Post
    The human body changes chemical composition roughly every 5 years which includes metabolic changes. Now that I'm over 30, I have to watch for the slowdowns and combat bone-density loss and such. Complete fun. If your back and arms are sore, just hit some cardio or get some light work in on a different muscle groups. You're probably going to be hurting for a bit until you get back on schedule. Then you'll REALLY be hurting!

    hehe Nah Ill train through the soreness. I think ill hit triceps today. Soreness I dont mind, I just dont want things ripping or rupturing. Triceps shouldnt be too damaging to my back.

    I do feel alot different though, then 5 years ago. Even my digestive system. Seems worse.

    I wont feel any pain when Im in the gym, I never do.

    KILL THAT SHIT!!

  5. #192
    Mass Monster Walking Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BEAST the FUCK up or SHUT the FUCK up
    Posts
    6,902
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    3-5-09 Thursday Triceps and Abs (15 mins cardio)

    Been doing higher volume less rest between sets for triceps. Worked well last time. Better for injuries. :

    (192lbs before meals)

    V-Bar pressdowns:

    90x15
    130x15
    150x15
    170x15 (No rest between sets)
    --------
    Dropset: (No rest between sets)

    200x27
    170x6
    150x5
    130x5
    120x5-7 (Counting might be a little off on some of the sets)
    ---------
    Dropset: (No rest between sets)

    200x15
    170x8
    --------
    Incline Skull Crushers super setted with close grip presses:

    110x18
    110x8 (Presses on second set. No rest)
    --------
    Superset: (No rest)
    110x18
    110x8 (Presses on second set)
    --------
    Superset: (No rest)

    110x15
    110x14 (Presses on second set)
    -----------
    One Arm Cable Pressdowns:

    100x20
    120x12
    110x15

    Dumbbell Kickbacks:

    50x15

    3 sets heavy abdominal machine crunches

    15 mins cardio

    KILL THAT SHIT

  6. #193
    Beast connstellation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    On my Tarmac
    Posts
    7,189
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Training looking damn good for being off for a bit! Have you seen a doc about the digestive issues? I'm afraid I am way too damn familiar with those to not ask that question.
    SnakeBite Racing

  7. #194
    Mass Monster Walking Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BEAST the FUCK up or SHUT the FUCK up
    Posts
    6,902
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by connstellation View Post
    Training looking damn good for being off for a bit! Have you seen a doc about the digestive issues? I'm afraid I am way too damn familiar with those to not ask that question.

    ThanX!! I try to avoid docs unless Im in critical condition. Nothing but negativity. I did an old school barrium enima back in the days while awake. All feedback was always worthless. I just deal with it.

    KILLLLLL!!

  8. #195
    Mass Monster Walking Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BEAST the FUCK up or SHUT the FUCK up
    Posts
    6,902
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    3-07-09 Saturday Chest (limited time, test/maintenance day)

    Today was supposed to be a test day, since I still got those pinched nerves in my back, radiating pain,etc. Started having a little too much fun, like usual. Got in some decent sets considering I havent hit chest since february 12th and 15th. About 3 weeks. Back felt ok in the gym. Aside from some pain a little later. Still feeling things out.

    The idea is to maintain some size and strength atleast, until april. Then I may hit a moderate dose of dbol for 4 weeks. Try to make some small gains.

    Tommorrow Ill likely do some back and legs. Will try to stay lighter for back to maintain.:

    (192lbs)

    Flat Bench Press: (Yelling at random spotters, effecting reps)

    135x20
    225x33
    275x13 1/2
    315x3
    315x5
    315x2
    225x19

    Wide Chest Hammer Strength Press:

    270x20
    360x8
    270x10 (slow)

    Push Ups: (last two sets in the parking lot, gym closed)

    71 (one rep PR)
    25
    28
    17

    KILL THAT SHIT

  9. #196

  10. #197
    Mass Monster Walking Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BEAST the FUCK up or SHUT the FUCK up
    Posts
    6,902
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    3-12-09 Thursday Chest (maintenance)

    Smoked a few bags of coke, drinks and shit, no food for a day. So today after taking some stimulants to train my heart was going kind of insane. So it took away somewhat from my intensity. Light headed as well. My back is still pinched. So this is maintenance mainly. Towards the end my stomach was tore up so I cut the session short, but got in my main sets. :

    (188lbs before meals)

    Wide Chest Hammer Strength: (mostly 2/3, 3/4 reps done ballistic style)

    270x33
    360x10
    410x8
    (30 chin ups)
    450x4
    360x15
    360x18
    270x15

    Incline Hammer Strength: (most done same style)

    270x20
    360x8
    360x4 (slow and full range)
    320x9

    Incline Smith Machine presses:

    225x18

    Seated Machine Fly:

    230x22

    KILL THAT SHIT

  11. #198
    Beast connstellation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    On my Tarmac
    Posts
    7,189
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Work looks pretty good considering it's maintenance and you're still not feeling 100%. Way to push through!
    SnakeBite Racing

  12. #199
    Mass Monster Walking Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BEAST the FUCK up or SHUT the FUCK up
    Posts
    6,902
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by connstellation View Post
    Work looks pretty good considering it's maintenance and you're still not feeling 100%. Way to push through!

    Appreciate that shit. Lookin hard and lean in your pict. KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT!!

  13. #200
    Titan YukonCrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    10,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Beast View Post
    Appreciate that shit. Lookin hard and lean in your pict. KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT!!
    Yeah, she is a knockout eh!
    All Posts are for Entertainment only.

    Start a Training Journal Today!

  14. #201
    Beast connstellation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    On my Tarmac
    Posts
    7,189
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Beast View Post
    Appreciate that shit. Lookin hard and lean in your pict. KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT!!
    Quote Originally Posted by YukonCrazy View Post
    Yeah, she is a knockout eh!
    Thanks you two! Just wait guys...that pic is from July 2008 at the Tri-Fitness World Challenge. As soon as I have Natural Ohio pics, that avi will change to the most recent incarnation!
    SnakeBite Racing

  15. #202
    Mass Monster Walking Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BEAST the FUCK up or SHUT the FUCK up
    Posts
    6,902
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by connstellation View Post
    Thanks you two! Just wait guys...that pic is from July 2008 at the Tri-Fitness World Challenge. As soon as I have Natural Ohio pics, that avi will change to the most recent incarnation!

    Welcome. The hard work shows. Look forward to the updates.

    KILLLL THAT SHIT!!

  16. #203
    Mass Monster Walking Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BEAST the FUCK up or SHUT the FUCK up
    Posts
    6,902
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    3-13-09 Friday Biceps,Triceps,Shoulders


    Time constraints. Got in with only about 2 and a half, maybe 3 hours to train. Went well though. More focused on bodybuilding now and not taking myself out. My biceps and elbows havent been strained lately at all. The time off seems to have helped. :

    (189lbs after some water before meals)

    V-Bar Pressdowns:

    90x15
    130x15
    150x15
    170x15 (no rest between sets)
    --------
    200x15
    --------
    Dropset: (no rest between sets)

    200x15
    170x10
    150x6
    130x6

    Incline Skull Crushers Supersetted With Close Grip Presses:

    110x20
    110x8 (second set is close grip presses, no rest)
    -------
    130x8
    130x5 (same)
    ------
    160x15 (All forced reps)
    --------
    110x15
    110x10 (second set is CG presses, no rest)
    -------

    One Arm Cable Pressdowns:

    100x15

    Alternating Dumbbell Curls:

    45x15

    Incline Dumbbell Curls: (most done both arms same time, but varied)

    45x16
    60x4

    Alternating Dumbbell Curls:

    75x5
    65x7
    60x7
    50x10

    Standing Barbell Curl:

    135x9

    Dumbbell Hammer Curls:

    65x15
    90x4
    70x7

    Double Biceps Style Cable Curls:

    90x30 (weight is per side)
    120x10
    110x10

    Dumbbell Lateral Raises:

    45x25
    ------
    Dropset: (No rest between sets)

    65x8
    50x8
    40x8

    Dumbbell Hammer Raises:

    45x12
    45x12

    Pin Loaded Shoulder Press Machine:

    295x31
    295x8

    (Time ran out)

    KILL THAT SHIT

  17. #204
    Mass Monster Walking Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    BEAST the FUCK up or SHUT the FUCK up
    Posts
    6,902
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    3-14-09 Legs

    Time contraints. Maintenance. Will try to fit in hamstrings and calves tommorrow with back:

    (188lbs)

    Leg extentions:

    99x20
    150x30
    198x50

    Dropset: (no rest)

    220x50
    185x15
    165x15
    145x15

    Leg Press:

    400x25
    600x60
    800x21

    KILL THAT SHIT

Page 12 of 334 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •