Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 334 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Walking Beast's Journal

No BB rows? Looks good man, your 190 at what height? And keeping a journal is the best way to set PR's, keeps you honest and focused. How do you do your chins? Chest high low back arch, or more swing?
    Turn the other cheek and I'll break your fucking chin.

Quote Originally Posted by chasebny View Post
    No BB rows? Looks good man, your 190 at what height? And keeping a journal is the best way to set PR's, keeps you honest and focused. How do you do your chins? Chest high low back arch, or more swing?

Appreciate the feedback brother! Im 5'8. Im still not quite back to my old stats after a 2 year lay off. Been back training 2 years though. Here are a few pictures of me at my strongest, almost largest, but not quite, at 195lbs:

And, though Im slightly larger currently, this is pretty close to where Im at now:

What do you think is missing in my development compared to the old back shot? I have my own ideas but would like to get some feedback. Strange thing is, I was only 5-7lbs heavier then I am now.

My training is extremely adaptive. Im working around two ruptured disks in my upper spine plus other injuries. I think that eventually barbell rows will come back into my routine, but only after I am satisfied that my core is strong enough again. I used to do them slightly bent with 405lbs. Right now Im substituting very heavy dumbbell rows when I can for barbell. I actually feel DB rows more then barbell and get a deeper stretch.

True. I have a written journal as well. That contains all diet info and other things too.

I dont like to incorporate too much swing in my chins. But really arch my back as I feel it hits the lats best.

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Beast View Post

What do you think is missing in my development?

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT!!
    Well you need to work your jaw. Start on ice. When you can bite through three cubes at once, move on to leather. Keep chewing those throughout your day. Remember to also use velcro straps if it keeps coming out. And eventually you can have a jaw like me with a proper diet and drug.

Someday Beast. Someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleevis HaralajoZe View Post
    Well you need to work your jaw. Start on ice. When you can bite through three cubes at once, move on to leather. Keep chewing those throughout your day. Remember to also use velcro straps if it keeps coming out. And eventually you can have a jaw like me with a proper diet and drug.

Someday Beast. Someday.

YOU AINT GONNA BE ABLE TO SPEAK WHILE IM BUSY CRUNCHING THROUGH YOUR SPINE

ILL PEEL THE SKIN OFF YOUR FACE LIKE IM UNWRAPPING A GIFT

KILL YOU AND GRILL YOU

My spine is just as strong as my jaw. Just last week I finally performed a Spine Ripper. Where a small baldman crumples into dust by merely flexing my back.

Hey beast that is not nice. You did not even perform a cleansing ritual upon the human race. Since I am a ubermensch you must destroy everyone else before you can even get near my Wall Grinding technique!

1-6-09 Tuesday Quads,hamstrings,calves (15 mins cardio)

(190lbs)

Leg Extentions:

99x50
    150x50
    220x50
    220x50
    230x50

Leg Curls:

132x25
    165x15
    187x8
    165x15
    154x15

Leg Press:

400x25
    600x25
    800x41
    900x25
    700x50

Seated Calve Raises:

140x15
    140x15
    140x15
    140x15
    140x15

15 mins cardio

KILL THAT SHIT!!

Future

Nice job tearing it up man!

Leg Press:

400x25
    600x25
    800x41
    900x25
    700x50

Thats sick man!!!

VIDEO THAT SHIT!!!
    All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Quote Originally Posted by FUTURE View Post
    Nice job tearing it up man!
    Appreciate that shit!! No shortage of SHIT KILLIN there yourself! KEEP KILLIN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by YukonCrazy View Post
    Leg Press:

400x25
    600x25
    800x41
    900x25
    700x50

Thats sick man!!!

VIDEO THAT SHIT!!!

ThanX brother! Im still working on getting that deep range back. I used to get my legs down to my rib cage basically, 800x52. Though Im sure some of em would be partial even back then. Still I would be about to pass out. I can tell Im not training legs as intense cuz I dont get nauseous anymore. I used to dry heave , vomit almost weekly. I think it has to do with that deep range I used to use on them. The volume is basically there, I think the only part missing is deeper range of motion I used to have. The reps Im doing now might be 1/2, some are probably a 1/4 and maybe some are 3/4 reps. So not real impressive. My legs never got over 26 inches though. They just got real dense but didnt grow past that point. They are only 25 now. Though gained about 2 inches back in the last 6 months on them.

Still theyve been getting good soreness. Ive never really done squats. Now my back is fucked up so Im pretty restricted to the leg press.

I could get some real good video of back training. Chest still isnt where it used to be, aside from my repping 225x34 on flat. Im still behind with the heavier weights on chest. I dont have a camcorder, but one of these days I might be able to get some video. Have my friend who takes all my picts, sneak it in.

KEEP KILLING THAT SHIT!!

Pics look pretty good man. You have any leg shots? Can't forget those wheels. Keep tearing it up!!

P.S. That shit that Cleevis HaralajoZe posts is killin me. Where does it all come from??

Quote Originally Posted by YukonCrazy View Post
    Leg Press:

400x25
    600x25
    800x41
    900x25
    700x50

Thats sick man!!!

VIDEO THAT SHIT!!!

I agree. Video that shit!

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    Pics look pretty good man. You have any leg shots? Can't forget those wheels. Keep tearing it up!!

P.S. That shit that Cleevis HaralajoZe posts is killin me. Where does it all come from??

Appreciate it! Nah Ive never taken photo of the legs. haha. Theyve never been worthy of picts. Ive trained the fuck out of em brutally for years , but they just became granite dense and strong, but not too big. I dont care about symettry and all that shit. (One side of my back is largely bigger then the other.) I train for the vent and to be an overall freak. Cant really put myself in the category of bodybuilder/powerlifter, I just KILL SHIT my way.

Cleevis was a former student of mine, but has gone to the darkside. Hopefully he dies before I kill him. I dont like getting up out this fuckin recliner

KILL THAT SHIT!!

I agree. Video that shit!

YOU STILL TYPIN AFTER I REMOVED YOUR FUCKIN FINGERS? I TRIED TO BE NICE. I WILL KILL YOUR SHIT!!

Yea i ate that shit, and somehow they grew back. That leg I ripped off in Nam still be bothering you? Ever wonder who ate it? Ahah, now you have your answer!

Yea i ate that shit, and somehow they grew back. That leg I ripped off in Nam still be bothering you? Ever wonder who ate it? Ahah, now you have your answer!

GONNA CAUTERIZE YOUR ASSHOLE AND FEED YA TIL YA EXPLODE... CUNTY

Page 2 of 334 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast