135x20
    225x38 (2 rep PR. All-time)
    275x18 (1 rep PR. All-time)
    315x4
    315x4

Thats fukkin retarded!!!

38 reps with 225!

Then 315 for 4!

I am not there yet but I will KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT till I am!!!
    All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Quote Originally Posted by YukonCrazy View Post
    Flat Bench Press:

135x20
    225x38 (2 rep PR. All-time)
    275x18 (1 rep PR. All-time)
    315x4
    315x4

Thats fukkin retarded!!!

38 reps with 225!

Then 315 for 4!

I am not there yet but I will KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT till I am!!!

Appreciate that shit!! Yea I think those first two sets are definately taking away from my 315 set. My best in the last 4 years, post injury, with 315 is only 5 reps. In the past my best was 315x12. Ive been hitting PR's pretty consistantly on those first two sets though, so Ive been leaving them in for now. Im using the 5x5 routine to build up my ability with 300+ for reps, and hopefully get my reps back with 315 this year.

Youll get there. You got the right attitude.

KILL EM N GRILL EM!!

TRAIN OR FUCKIN DIE!!

2-01-09 Legs

Just some light maintenance.:

Leg Extentions:

99x50
    154x50
    198x50
    220x50
    220x50

Leg Curls:

132x25
    164x15
    187x8
    154x15
    154x15

2-2-02 Monday Back (15 mins cardio)

Hit some PR's today. Was able to do dumbbell rows again without too much shoulder strain, though I limited them to 180lbs this time. My left shoulder didnt give me any problem this time, but my right had a little pain, and that arm had more bicep strain, so took a few reps off. Just did some low volume back work. Some strain in my lower back towards the end and only 3 hours to train. Got in late. :

(192lbs)

Wide Grip Chin-ups:

33 (one rep PR)
    6 +35lb
    8 +25lb

(One arm Dumbbell Row: 100x30 (warm up)

One Arm Dumbbell Rows:

160x15 (right arm) 160x22 (2 rep PR, left arm)
    180x12 (right arm) 180x15 (left arm)
    180x10 (right arm) 180x16 (left arm, 6 rep PR)

Low Cable Pulley Rows:

190x22 (PR)
    250x10
    285x6 (35 pinned to stack)

Individual Lat Pulldowns: (done both at same time)

198x15
    220x15
    220x10

(15 mins cardio)

KILL THAT SHIT!!

I have been lurking in the darkness..... watching, waiting, anticipating the Walking Beast's return..... He has felt the pain of ruptured discs, the love that has come and gone, and the tension and frustration that has not allowed him to destruct and re-construct his limbs and torso because of injury to his body and mind........he is now a different person, a different being if you may.

I have heard of this Beast, but I do not believe that he is what the others claim him to be. Some will not even speak his name, like saying Candyman in front of the mirror 3 times, but I seek the truth. I am getting restless, uncomfortable, and curious. Am I where I should be? Is there even a Walking Beast I wonder? Then, out of no where I hear this incredible scream that shakes the very foundation of my being. Every breathe, every movement I make now has my complete attention. I experience sensory overload as I notice that this place has no rules, boundaries, or conscience. I have never been in a place like this before and nor do I want to return for I can see everything that no one wants to see. No one that leaves here is ever the same again I assume. I hope that I get to leave this place is all that I can think about...

He is approaching behind me, breathing fast and uncontrolled. I hear his heart beat as he gets closer..... do I run? Do I turn around and face the Beast not knowing what images I will see that will scar my soul? Do I stand my ground among this Beast and try to earn his respect as I hope he cannot see the terrible terror and fear in my eyes. I decide to turn and face the Walking Beast. For if he is a mere mortal like me he will bleed when cut, sufficate without air, burn when put to flames.

I turn around. I am amazed and horrified at the same time. I realize now I should have ran while I could, but its too late. With my last breathes I see a BEAST in all his dreadful glory. His eyes red and filled with rage, his tears are made from the blood of the weak. He walks completing surround by fire and the louder he speaks the louder the fire roars from his being. He is not a mere mortal and as he takes mine from me I realize that I am one of the many that feed this monster. The monster within all of us, The Walking Beast.
    Last edited by YukonCrazy; February 3rd, 2009 at 08:34 PM.

Exclamation

I have been lurking in the darkness..... watching, waiting, anticipating the Walking Beast's return..... He has felt the pain of ruptured discs, the love that has come and gone, and the tension and frustration that has not allowed him to destruct and re-construct his limbs and torso because of injury to his body and mind........he is now a different person, a different being if you may.

I have heard of this Beast, but I do not believe that he is what the others claim him to be. Some will not even speak his name, like saying Candyman in front of the mirror 3 times, but I seek the truth. I am getting restless, uncomfortable, and curious. Am I where I should be? Is there even a Walking Beast I wonder? Then, out of no where I hear this incredible scream that shakes the very foundation of my being. Every breathe, every movement I make now has my complete attention. I experience sensory overload as I notice that this place has no rules, boundaries, or conscience. I have never been in a place like this before and nor do I want to return for I can see everything that no one wants to see. No one that leaves here is ever the same again I assume. I hope that I get to leave this place is all that I can think about...

He is approaching behind me, breathing fast and uncontrolled. I hear his heart beat as he gets closer..... do I run? Do I turn around and face the Beast not knowing what images I will see that will scar my soul? Do I stand my ground among this Beast and try to earn his respect as I hope he cannot see the terrible terror and fear in my eyes. I decide to turn and face the Walking Beast. For if he is a mere mortal like me he will bleed when cut, sufficate without air, burn when put to flames.

I turn around. I am amazed and horrified at the same time. I realize now I should have ran while I could, but its too late. With my last breathes I see a BEAST in all his dreadful glory. His eyes red and filled with rage, his tears are made from the blood of the weak. He walks completing surround by fire and the louder he speaks the louder the fire roars from his being. He is not a mere mortal and as he takes mine from me I realize that I am one of the many that feed this monster. The monster within all of us, The Walking Beast.

KILLLLL THAT SHIT!!

2-03-09 Tuesday Biceps,abs,calves. (15 mins cardio)

Just got some Super Pump 250. Was supposed to be my day off, but I wanted to test the shit, so that on thursday, my chest day, I know how I will react to it. Energy was fucking great and very good blood flow to muscles. Shouldnt have trained biceps today, but got carried away. Still I stayed overall real light and high rep. Biceps still pretty strained from back yesterday.Trained for pump today only.:

(192lbs)

Alternating Dumbbell Curls:

35x15
    60x10
    50x15
    45x15

Pin Loaded Machine Preacher Curls:

130x42 (PR)
    150x30 (PR)
    150x20

Seated Biceps Curl Machine:

150x20
    190x15
    205x10

Alternating Dumbbell Curls:

35x15
    40x15

Dumbbell Hammer Curls:

60x12
    80x8

Three sets of 50 reps for abdominals. Maximum decline situps.

Five sets of seated calve raises: 135x50

15 mins cardio

KILL THAT SHIT!!

His eyes red and filled with rage, his tears are made from the blood of the weak.

KILL THAT SHIT!!!!!!

Exclamation

His eyes red and filled with rage, his tears are made from the blood of the weak.

KILL THAT SHIT!!!!!!

GETTIN ME FIRED THE FUCK UP BROTHER!! YOU KICK ASS MAN. LOOKS LIKE CHEST WILL BE ON FRIDAY, GOT MOVED OVER DUE TO ME TRAINING BICEPS RANDOMLY TO TEST THE SUPER PUMP.

KILL THAT SHIT!!

Super Pump..... you mean SUPER POOP!!!!

That stuff gave my buddy the runs like crazy!!!

I like BSN's NO product, NOXPLODE.

You do not need to get FIRED UP more than you naturally are!

I wanted to train back, but you RIPPED OUT MY FUKKIN SPINE!!!!

ARGH!!!!!

KILL THAT SHIT!!!

Super Pump..... you mean SUPER POOP!!!!

That stuff gave my buddy the runs like crazy!!!

I like BSN's NO product, NOXPLODE.

You do not need to get FIRED UP more than you naturally are!

I wanted to train back, but you RIPPED OUT MY FUKKIN SPINE!!!!

ARGH!!!!!

KILL THAT SHIT!!!

Initially it makes me shit, but luckily only once, and compliments my morning shit. Afterwards its all energy. I dont know if this will be strong enough to replace the Super Fuel I was taking, which I just found out where to find it. Very potent. But we will see.

I can never get enough of that demon possessed feeling. RAGGGGE!!

The spine is not needed. Strengthening the surrounding muscles with torso grinders and wall crumbling is all one needs.

Was just trying to teach you not to be so reliant on a fucking collumn of bone. FUCK THAT SHIT

I tried the old NO explode formula back in the 70s. Was pretty good for energy, but best thing Ive taken aside from the old speedstack (with ephedrine) is the super fuel. This super pump seems to have potential though. Will see on friday when I hit chest

KILLLL N GRILL THAT SHIT!!

I took superpump before. It does give some slight stomach distress, but it works. I remember when I took that it shot my blood pressure thru the roof.

Have you considered raw benching competing ? We are about the same height and weight, but you are still pushing more on your bench than me.

I recover slow as shit. Lately my shoulder has been nagging me too. I might have to switch it up to dumbbells for awhile. Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeHearts View Post
    I took superpump before. It does give some slight stomach distress, but it works. I remember when I took that it shot my blood pressure thru the roof.

Have you considered raw benching competing ? We are about the same height and weight, but you are still pushing more on your bench than me.

I recover slow as shit. Lately my shoulder has been nagging me too. I might have to switch it up to dumbbells for awhile. Fuck.

Appreciate that shit. Well, I havent maxed in a while and probably wont for some time. Im using reps with the lighter weights to build now and not focusing on one rep max at the moment. I feel it brings out more potential for injury and doesnt really build size or overall strength. It is alot of fun though. Once my 315 is up to 12 reps again I should be good for 400+ , even if I dont attempt it. Atleast thats how it was for me in the past. I was benching a little over double bodyweight raw, 400 at around 195 clothed. My training partner however was doing 460 at 185-190 with powerlifting style form. I do it more flat backed and mostly chest.

I would only do it if there was a substantial cash reward. As I dont give a fuck what anyone thinks.

Yea my shoulder was fucking with me after those 210lb dumbbell rows. I worked around it, still trained heavy and it healed up though. There will always be strains to work around.

The only bench comp I did was at Ballys gym. Bodyweight for reps. I did 180 for 37 reps at the time and won. Now I can hit 185 for 49+ at the end of my bench routine.

KILL THAT SHIT!!

2-05-09

From my annual pictures and measurements thread:

(193lbs on home scale, empty stomach, naked, but this scale is not that accurate. Close enough. I use it every year for these measurements)

Neck: Flexed 18 1/8 (head tilted back) Relaxed 17

Biceps: Flexed Left- 18 1/4 Right- 17 7/8 Relaxed Left- 15 1/2 Right 15 1/4

Shoulders: Flexed 56 Relaxed 54 1/2

Chest: Flexed 49 (matching my old best) Relaxed 48 1/4

(Tape is run around highest point in armpit, but kept straight. At first measurement was 50 1/2 with slight angling, but I only count straight tape)

Waist: Around navel: 37 1/4 Waist Line: 35 3/4

Quads: Flexed Left- 24 7/8 Right- 25 1/4 Relaxed Left- 24 1/2 Right 24 1/2 (measured right below gluteal fold)

Forearms: Flexed Left- 14 1/4 Right- 13 7/8 Relaxed Left- 13 1/2 Right 13 1/4 (arms kept straight, measured just below elbow joint)

Calves: Flexed Left- 14 Right- 14 Relaxed Left- 13 7/8 Right- 13 7/8

Just started training legs heavy in june. Theyve come up close to 2 inches, but itll likely take til the end of the year to get em up to 26-27 inches.

I dont care about symettry n shit though. I train to compliment my overall volatile appearance and for the vent. Need that fucking vent. All size increases are good though. Constantly competing against my old self.

Chest measurement is always very difficult for me to keep consistant. I think I got a good measure this time though. With assistance.

Will post those picts up tonight after I get them taken. Will also post some comparison shots of the old beast as well. Id like feedback on how close I am to my old self.

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT!!

DESTROY IT today!!

I'm required to bench 60% of my bodyweight during competition and a perfect score is 50 reps. I haven't hit my 50, but I love like hell trying for it!
    SnakeBite Racing

POST PICS OF THAT SHIT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by connstellation View Post
    DESTROY IT today!!

I'm required to bench 60% of my bodyweight during competition and a perfect score is 50 reps. I haven't hit my 50, but I love like hell trying for it!

Appreciate the encouragement!! Just in time. About to kill shortly.

Bet you get a nice pump though? Some good blood flow. I know I get a real good pump at the end with the bodyweight for high reps. Even though my rests are usually pretty long between sets. I dont lock out fully with the high rep sets, up to 275.

KEEP KILLING THAT SHIT!!

Page 6 of 334 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast