Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here's a Letro protocol for gyno

Quote Originally Posted by Amino_man View Post
    If this regimen is made for during PCT, what dosage can a guy take if he gets the signs of gyno in his 5 wk of a 12 week cycle and wants to keep cruseing at say... 1g?

I'm just saying, it would suck to stop or come down to HRT just to correct the gyno issue. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather come off cycle than get gyno, but I'm just asking if you got a regimen for during cycle.

Awesome thread though, Thanks!
    It would be guess work at the dosages and time and would depend on the individual but taking nothing for it during a cycle would be a bad idea. 1g a week of testosterone? 2.5mg everyday right off the bat and stay on it until it starts to disappear or your cycle ends then I would start lowering it slowly like in the protocol

what types of sides did you have?

I have s small bit (undetectable to the eye) of tissue underneath my nipples.
    *I believe it should be done growing since I have stopped using the natural testosterone booster than seemed to have cause it (correct me if I am wrong)

if this is the worse it gets, I could live with that instead of some nasty side effects of too much estrogen suppression.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzilla View Post
    what types of sides did you have?

I have s small bit (undetectable to the eye) of tissue underneath my nipples.
    *I believe it should be done growing since I have stopped using the natural testosterone booster than seemed to have cause it (correct me if I am wrong)

if this is the worse it gets, I could live with that instead of some nasty side effects of too much estrogen suppression.
    letro is definitely not side effect free, it can cause sore joints, low sex drive, high bad cholesterol, acid reflex, and probably a few others with low sex drive and sore joints being the most common. I still think it's safer then high dosage nolva. What kind of testosterone booster is it? If you have just puffy nipples it might be from weight gain what's your BF%? there are over the counter products that could help it

Quote Originally Posted by mts View Post
    letro is definitely not side effect free, it can cause sore joints, low sex drive, high bad cholesterol, acid reflex, and probably a few others with low sex drive and sore joints being the most common. I still think it's safer then high dosage nolva. What kind of testosterone booster is it? If you have just puffy nipples it might be from weight gain what's your BF%? there are over the counter products that could help it
    nope definitely tissue (endocrinologist varified), not pseudogyno either ..the product contained divanill which I believe freed up enough bound testosterone to convert to estrogen. I wasn't using an AI because I didn't think a natural product should need one.

again, it's not noticeable without feeling for it. I'm thinking about meeting another doctor who has done some of the research on various AIs for treating gyno. I do not think I want to resort to letro..especially for length periods of time, I would probably opt for the surgery at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzilla View Post
    nope definitely tissue (endocrinologist varified), not pseudogyno either ..the product contained divanill which I believe freed up enough bound testosterone to convert to estrogen. I wasn't using an AI because I didn't think a natural product should need one.

again, it's not noticeable without feeling for it. I'm thinking about meeting another doctor who has done some of the research on various AIs for treating gyno. I do not think I want to resort to letro..especially for length periods of time, I would probably opt for the surgery at that point.
    Best of luck with whatever you choose, All AIs have similar sides letro is just the stronger one and the one I recommend because it is easier for me to suggest dosages. mild gyno usually shrinks by the 2nd week but without staying on it for at least 4 weeks it will probably rebound.

just so people know that there was a study done on letro against a SERM and they found it here letrozole provided superior results to clomiphene and was associated with 50% lower estradiol.

On last week of protocol and my symptoms are gone...sides are a lowered sex drive otherwise has worked great so far...just hoping it doesnt return

Hey I was wondering how long until you see results from liquid letro? in the past I have used insane amounts or gear and then after 6 years finally got gyno for the first time. Now anything I touch gives me issues. Currently I have been lifting hard for a few months and am completly clean as far as AAS goes. But have been getting bad gyno for like the last month. Hard lump and everything. My question again is, how long until I start to notice the gyno going down? I have so far taken 4 days of liquid fem at 2.5mg(or 1ml) each day?

forgot to mention I have been clean from gear for close to 3 years.(haven't touched a thing).

As soon as I started thinking about starting a lil something, I get the G!

About halfway into week two is when I noticed mine go away...

what copper said about the second week you will start to notice it. The protocol is made for people on PCT or not on gear, I used in the past but i've been clean for years. Another reason I have the letro protocol ramp up and not starting at 2.0 or 2.5 right off the bat is because .5mg of letro should kill almost all your estrogen right away and limit the length of the side effects, when your body starts to get used to it that's when you bump it up, to keep it under control. For a male not on steroids 2.5mg is probably over kill even 2.0 is pretty high most of your estrogen should be gone with this, if you already started at 2.5 I would just lower it to 2.0 and stay on that for a few weeks then start tapering like I have written. You have to tapper even the nolva is there in place as a safety from the rebound that might occur until your body balances itself back out.

Whats the lenght of time if it should rebound? I know everyone is different, but typically??? Like most people notice within couple weeks or even longer such as 6 months?

Copper State, MTS! I thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by copper10 View Post
    Whats the lenght of time if it should rebound? I know everyone is different, but typically??? Like most people notice within couple weeks or even longer such as 6 months?
    You're welcome Tommythebull
    The initial rebound chemically is immediate within a week, your body should readjust during the nolva week. If the gyno is mild pea size lump and puffy nipples it won't come back unless you are taking a cycle of steroids or other chemicals in that case you will need to use an AI or Nolva throughout the cycle I found to keep sides low to use the AI first half then nolva the last half of the cycle.
    For moderate cases if it starts coming back it will do so very slowly and you should keep an eye on it.
    There are natural chemicals out there that may cause gyno, spearmint, liquorice, marijuana, red clover, Not all the phytoestrogen are harmful, but the chemical ones in gasoline, lavender scented stuff, and a few others maybe. There are studies that go both ways on this most point to little or no effect but it's better safe than sorry in my book.

thanks for all the help...I have one more question...I was planning on doing a bold200/phera stack in a few months so I can give my body some time to recover from this letro cycle, but as for PCT...your saying to run it throughout my cycle of PH's?

week 1: Nolva @ 40 mg ED
    week 2: Nolva @ 30 mg ED + 6 OXO@ 300mg ED
    week 3: Nolva @ 20 mg ED + 6 OXO@ 400mg ED
    week 4: Nolva @ 10 mg ED + 6 OXO@ 600 mg ED
    Week 5: 6 OXO@ 300 mg ED

thats what I was planning after the last week of PH, but I want to hear what you think...thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by copper10 View Post
    thanks for all the help...I have one more question...I was planning on doing a bold200/phera stack in a few months so I can give my body some time to recover from this letro cycle, but as for PCT...your saying to run it throughout my cycle of PH's?

week 1: Nolva @ 40 mg ED
    week 2: Nolva @ 30 mg ED + 6 OXO@ 300mg ED
    week 3: Nolva @ 20 mg ED + 6 OXO@ 400mg ED
    week 4: Nolva @ 10 mg ED + 6 OXO@ 600 mg ED
    Week 5: 6 OXO@ 300 mg ED

thats what I was planning after the last week of PH, but I want to hear what you think...thanks again.
    You might want to ask this question in the chem forum I don't know much about prohormones and if bold200 is like EQ it doesn't convert to estrogen well. If you were doing an injectable AAS cycle you should take low low dosage letro during the cycle this will cause the steroid not to convert to estrogen allowing for longer AAS half life and more conversion to DHT which makes you hard and reduces the risk of gyno, but DHT also has side effects.

hmm, ok, thanks for all the help specially with getting rid of the gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by mts View Post
    no, this is made for when you are not on, you can use it when take AAS but without knowing what kind of AAS and how much it would need to be made for the person individually. If someone is using a typical aromatase steroid, I would suggest using very low dosage letro (depending on the dosage of AAS) throughout the cycle This will keep gyno at bay. What you should think about is what dosage of letro should you use compared to the dosage of AAS that would keep a NATURAL level of estrogen, and not completely eliminate it. This will help keep your body healthy without causing gyno. When someone is using nolva during a cycle it can increase the risk of some serious health problems from stroke and blood clotting to liver problems.

Thank you for the reply bud, what I have currently opted for is running 60 mg raloxifene (much safer SERM than nolva or clomid for long term use, for that matter, so is toremifene) along with 12.5 mgs aromasin...again, of the AIs, aromasin has the least sides associated with it...
    TEAM GASPARI

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast