Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Here's a Letro protocol for gyno

Dedicated Noob

i got some gyno wen i was bout 15 from puberty. never took any aas or ph/ds or test booster. would the letro protocol be apropriate for my case? any advice would help

Quote Originally Posted by mts View Post
    Here's my protocol that I recommend to friends that seems to work very well.

you may never get rid of breast tissue but you can shrink it is it's almost gone or stop it. Usually if it's smaller then a nickel (the hard stuff) can be taken care of.

Week 1: 1mg letro
    Week 2: 1.5mg letro
    Week 3: 1.5mg letro if it is shrinking, if not bump it to 2.0mg
    Week 4: same as week 3
    Week 5: every 3 days decease .5mg
    Week 6: same as week 5 until gone., When @ .5mg letro: 10mg nolva
    0mg of letro: 20mg nolva for a week

For prolactin
    take 5mg of selegiline or .5mg of dostinex through all 7 weeks. I always recommend selegiline at 2.5mg - 5mg depends on your age and tolerance levels. But even 5mg or selegiline should not create any problems.

if this doesnt work surgery might be an option

to test to see if it's prolactin induced squeeze your whole nipple hard, if any liquid comes out (white, yellow or clear) it's prolactin induced and dostinex or selegiline will help

i love you.

My capsules are in 2.5mgs....any suggestions? are they too high to start with?

hey, I have a small case of gyno and it has cost me in placings in my last two shows. It is about the size of a quarter and hard and has been there for about a year. I have tried everything from letro at high doses, arimidex, aromisin and masterone yet no real regression of the problem. What is the protocol and or signs of prolactin being the main cause of the formation? Is there any chance of eliminating it without surgery or is has it been around long enough for me to stop wasting money on anti e's and go under the knife? any help would be greatly appreciated!

I did only 2 weeks of 2.5mg a day and it totally killed all my gyno. My letro is pretty damn good though!

I use this anti-gyno protocol, found it a while back - has nolva and letro in it
    http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cycle

I use the Ralox procedure found here:

Quote Originally Posted by Austinite
    TO REVERSE GYNECOMASTIA WITH SERMS:

Raloxifene: 60mg daily for 10 days, then 30mg daily util reversed. You should see improvement in approx. 4 to 6 weeks. If you choose to run 60 mg daily until it's gone, do not exceed 60 days.

Tamoxifen: 40mg daily for one week. Then 20mg daily until gynecomastia is reversed.

Both protocols above will take time. This is not a 2 week process. Reversal will require patience. But it most certainly is effective, side-effect-free and cost incredibly effective when compared to surgery. Raloxifene is the superior compound today for reversing gynecomastia. It can be dosed on or off cycle at 60mg daily up to 80mg daily until your gynecomastia is reversed.

Frequently Asked Questions:

1. Can I use Letrozole to reverse gynecomastia?
    --- No. This is a very old school method and should never be attempted. We've advanced and we know better today.
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...ad-thread.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234