Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tamox usage???

Default Tamox usage???

Just bought some liquid tamoxifen and liquid letro...question is has anyone used either product and whats the conversion?

the letro came in a 30 ml bottle and says 2.5mg/ml. I know this is the conversion but if so seems like id only need a drop a day for what im using it fo (gyno prevention and reversal) which I read in an earlier post.

just want to make sure this is correct before using, and see if anyone has some real world results from prior experience. thanks

if you didn't get a measuring eyedropper with it I would go to the drug store and buy and oral syringe it's more then a drop the .25 ml line will be .625mg of letro and the .5 ml line is 1.25mg of letro daily.

ok, thanks for the help...you suggested in earlier post 1mg daily for first week for reversal...right? and then for usage anytime during the day as long as stay consistent? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by copper10 View Post
    ok, thanks for the help...you suggested in earlier post 1mg daily for first week for reversal...right? and then for usage anytime during the day as long as stay consistent? thanks
    yeah since you are using liquid it will be hard to get it close to say .5 or 1 just as long as it is close i wouldn't worry about it like the .25ml or .625mg is close enough to .5mg. A lot of times the liquid can be underdosed anyways.

yeah anytime should be fine as long as it's consistent, letro and nolva can cause some acid reflux so keep tums on hand.

alright thanks...well ima follow your protocol and see what happens. I apreciate the help