Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: muscle hands only....

up urs lol

okay, popo...i thought you were out somewhere. lol so, have you worked on your hands to make it thick? lol i will tell you mine about 4 mos from today. i am working on it. lol
    maybe your wife can give me some tips...yeahhhhhhh!

na not really never really had any problems with my hands, if anything i kinda wished they were smaller i have gorilla hands. i doubt theers any excercise thats going to make urs or anyones hands thinker might be all genetics. now stromger grip thats different. to work on that ive done rack pulls with a moderate weight starting the pull with just barely holding it with my fingers and then slowly closing the grip on it bringing up the bar and holding it for 10 to 15 secends. its helped me all lot . but hand size i think its a genetic

popo... now, mind you, just what is the stromper grip? ...is that thing you can get it at the store? or i can crack an egg with my finger tips...ha ha!
    i will try that grip exercise you said above. thanks man.... see that wasn't so bad for you to explain..HA.

sorry for the bad spelling im at work had to type pretty quick so i wouldn't get caught well anyway try it man it worked for me and still does. well anyway im off to fight crime.............

popo...ha ha...i don't blame you man! thanks anyways...have a great day

Quote Originally Posted by POPO View Post
    na not really never really had any problems with my hands, if anything i kinda wished they were smaller i have gorilla hands. i doubt theers any excercise thats going to make urs or anyones hands thinker might be all genetics. now stromger grip thats different. to work on that ive done rack pulls with a moderate weight starting the pull with just barely holding it with my fingers and then slowly closing the grip on it bringing up the bar and holding it for 10 to 15 secends. its helped me all lot . but hand size i think its a genetic
    Applying the somatotype theory on body structure... someone with strong endomorph genes would have smaller hands - as opposed to someone predominantly mesomorph, folks who characteristically have larger hands.

yea, i have seen lot of guys who are tall and big... have a bigger hands... and if guys are like me and have smaller hands, this isn't fair at all.......

I'm curious tho - I know a lot of weight lifters and I don't know any of those who have bodies that look like they lift who have anything less than big beefy man hands. Even if they have short hands, they still look beefy.

Grip work has got to contribute to that - fat grips, how long can you hold a barbell, plates, etc.

LOL I can't find any articles about "building your hands".. but I'd check out some grip work from whatever favorite PL sites. Elitefts.com is the one that comes to mind.

sassy... you are so sweet, thanks thou, but i am going to try with the grip thing that popo talked about. i know i hate my hands and it looks like crap!!!!!! i want a woman to say...hmmmmmmmm!!! nice hands!!!!!! LOL

manual labor....bail hay...work on cars...construction...rock climbing....

all of these combined MIGHT do the trick, more than likely not because its all genetic.

diehearlifts..dude..i have heard something like this...get a bucket and put a sand in there and pretend to dig a hole and over and over...i have heard that it does the trick on the hands.... i read that somewhere.

u r right about the genetics-- it can be done and show what we are made of, don't let the genetics control over you. thanks man!!

cnc gripper. can be bought over internet. nothing stronger for gripping. you cant close them on first go. to much.

Lieutenant

I watched a Lee Priest vid the other day and that muscle on his hand that pops out when you flex your fist is crazy on him. Just saying it's crazy.

Sand digs.
    Turn the other cheek and I'll break your fucking chin.

line the grippers mr. sust suggested above with sandpaper...if that doesnt give you manly hands nothin will...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast