Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: muscle hands only....

Default muscle hands only....

does anyone have any idea how i can make my hands thicker or add more muscles. i would like to see my hands like a man's hands. any tips would be appreicaited it.

i guess there is not much to it, isn't it????

jerk off a bit more often

Take some GH or get really, really fat.

Quote Originally Posted by POPO View Post
    jerk off a bit more often
    Make sure to work hands even, switching between left and right!
    In a mad world, only the mad are sane!

come on guys...i am serious....LOL...there have got to be an exercise that would work on the hands....... i don't want my woman to see my hands until it it is THICK AS HELL

shit u worried about woman seeing ur girly hands worry about her seeing ur 9 year old pecker. humm squeezing large firm tits might help ur grip.

Not really sure about "bigger" hands. You can do grip work like for PL. You can eat more I guess. You can juice. Hands to a degree are genetic. Personally my hands are about as long as my dad's, though not as thick, and he's got long hands - he's 6'1", I'm 5'7". But I wouldn't say I have "man hands". But by the same token, I can't stand guys w/ "girl hands"... just emphasizes how much bigger mine are.

use a fat bar for all your training...

josh...thanks man..

popo...yes that is the point! i hate my hands and don't like the idea holding my hands to the girl i will date in the future ( i know this sounds silly, but...) i really want a sexy hands and i am kind of jealous that lot of my guy friends have this and they are much better than mine.

sassy..lol... yes, i think genetics does play as role, but u know i can beat my genetics...josh may be right about the fat bar or some of grip that i can try. the other thing..a friend of mine told me to hold the plate as long as i can without dropping the plate down. another friend of mine had this, but what he did he (LOL) milk the cow..he works at the farm. so, i guess i can find a good gripper...where can i find that and i can pretend that i am milking the cow. lol.... thanks for pointing it out sassy... you know i wouldn't worry about your hands either, but if you can polish your fingernails and get some rings on you (get a diamond...hee hee)...that might make it work. LOL...

thanks guys..

Body type does play a big role - but training without gloves will build calluses and extra skin. Aside from wrapping the very bottom portion of my palms with wrists wraps, I don't cover my hands up at all - when I was a teenager, my father told he to never where gloves and to build hands of a man who works for a living (he thought workout gloves were for pansies)... well, many years later... my hands are thicker and have a permanent rail of calluses - which is all good, my gloves are my hands at this point

warrior..point taken...thanks bro....

use a fat bar and i guarantee you your hands will be siginificantly stronger in a month

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Body type does play a big role - but training without gloves will build calluses and extra skin. Aside from wrapping the very bottom portion of my palms with wrists wraps, I don't cover my hands up at all - when I was a teenager, my father told he to never where gloves and to build hands of a man who works for a living (he thought workout gloves were for pansies)... well, many years later... my hands are thicker and have a permanent rail of calluses - which is all good, my gloves are my hands at this point

good point about the no glove. i train without gloves and i get these narly calluses and from odd reason the wife likes them she minds them very manly. after a while they start hurting when i work out so i shave them down and she gets pissed for it. so hey girly hands take Warrior's advice and ditch the gloves.

popo...yea shaved .... that is why your hands must be the wrong hands in the wrong time with your wife. lol....
    yea, i do workout the with no glove sometimes... and sometimes not at all.... i do use the wrist straps lot more than the gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by joshbarnett View Post
    use a fat bar and i guarantee you your hands will be siginificantly stronger in a month

ok bro...will do it ..thanks for the motivation!!! need it

Quote Originally Posted by BBWW View Post
    popo...yea shaved .... that is why your hands must be the wrong hands in the wrong time with your wife. lol....
    yea, i do workout the with no glove sometimes... and sometimes not at all.... i do use the wrist straps lot more than the gloves.
    aww man, hey bash me but leave the lady out of it. that was very harsh. man ure just a jerk im no longer going to offer u any more advice lol

popo...oh grow up!!!! LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast