Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Scott Steiner's chest?

Dedicated Noob

No, his chest is something recent. Check out his early WCW days. It didn't have the gap it does now.

Default What happened to Scott Steiner's chest?

Have ya'll seen him lately? He used to be huge in WCW, WWE & early TNA, but his chest looks gross nowadays. Looks like the pectoral muscles are literally pulling away from the middle of his chest. I've been bodybuilding for a while, and I know what the effect of steroids arem but still, what's going on wit tht dude.

Somewhere in the deepest realms of your mind

i assume its just a pec tear but who knows...gym diva?

it does look like some tearing could have occurred over the past few years.

I will say that Chops, as harmless as they may appear, can EASILY do that to someones chest (not saying that is what caused it, just a possibility). Chops are supposed to be given to the outter part of pec/shoulder area, but are commonly given right down the middle and over time can tear tissue and/or cause Rythum disturbances to heart.

I've noticed this for the past few years. He really fuked himself up. His Lats are fuked from the rear as one is way smaller then the other and his chest looks like a volkswagon drove thru it. I attribute it to da juice

I think he had a slightly concaved chest to start with, but suffered a huge pec tear, which exaggerated the problem. Why he came back to TNA with the tattoo where it was, to cover it up. He is not in great shape these days and wrestles in a vest. His choice or managements, I dont know, but its due to the fact he looks a shadow of his former self.

Quote Originally Posted by nagachamp View Post
    it does look like some tearing could have occurred over the past few years.

I will say that Chops, as harmless as they may appear, can EASILY do that to someones chest (not saying that is what caused it, just a possibility). Chops are supposed to be given to the outter part of pec/shoulder area, but are commonly given right down the middle and over time can tear tissue and/or cause Rythum disturbances to heart.
    Definitely looks like the pec has torn from his sternum.

His action figure is still lookin good, though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    IronMagLabs Inc. 15% Off Code = Curt15

I have not read about injuries but so many work through them so who knows...his chest has always looked funky but yeah, as times passes it does seem a little worse...

but damn look at that action figure!

its a shame what became of scott steiner...when he had the mullet and wasnt quite as jacked, he was an awesome wrestler. He combined power, with mat skills and did some aerial moves for a big guy. But as he transformed to BPP he became less mobile and less technical. And now his body is breaking down and is a shell of his former self....

Quote Originally Posted by thachozenonebx View Post
    ...when he had the mullet and wasnt quite as jacked, he was an awesome wrestler. He combined power, with mat skills and did some aerial moves for a big guy. But as he transformed to BPP he became less mobile and less technical. And now his body is breaking down and is a shell of his former self....

I also really like the legit Scott Steiner better. Very impressive athlete...at that size his ability is extremely rare.

The crazy thing about that, and pro wrestling in general, is the Steiner that made more money is the less mobil, BPP image not the awesome wrestler.

A saying in pro wrestling is, ' pro wrestling is NOT about wrestling'.

Quote Originally Posted by nagachamp View Post
    I also really like the legit Scott Steiner better. Very impressive athlete...at that size his ability is extremely rare.

The crazy thing about that, and pro wrestling in general, is the Steiner that made more money is the less mobil, BPP image not the awesome wrestler.

A saying in pro wrestling is, ' pro wrestling is NOT about wrestling'.
    very true which is why so many legit wrestlers look down on pro wrestling. which makes you appreicate kurt angle even more bc he still brings the legit wrestling style to pro wrestling while still being an entertaining character

i think the other appeal for Steiner is he is a legit madman....i am convinced something is a lil wrong with him

^you should youtube some of his shoot interviews. They're awesome and hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by lugo View Post
    ^you should youtube some of his shoot interviews. They're awesome and hilarious.

u mean the real shoot ( i saw one where is had sunglasses on) or u mean the WCW stuff

the real one

Quote Originally Posted by Gaevus Mesias View Post
    Have ya'll seen him lately? He used to be huge in WCW, WWE & early TNA, but his chest looks gross nowadays. Looks like the pectoral muscles are literally pulling away from the middle of his chest. I've been bodybuilding for a while, and I know what the effect of steroids arem but still, what's going on wit tht dude.
    I noticed this same thing when watching TNA a few weeks back. He has had a lot of injuries over the years but it looks like his whole inner chest has gone missing...

I wondered for a while about why he would get that really horrible tattoo right in the middle of his body like that.. I guess now I know..

As you can see.. he didn't look like this back in his WCW days...

interesting find since we were just discussing him over the past few days:

Credit: PWTorch.com

Scott Steiner is said to be in pretty rough shape, but then again he has been that way since the final year of WCW. There was a point in time where he would warm up for a full hour before going out for a match, and another time when after a 10 minute match he couldn't pick up a napkin he dropped in a hotel, but when he finally did manage to get down on one knee to pick it up he grabbed his back and had to lie down on a couch to relieve the pain. Steiner’s days in the ring may be numbed, as he had made it clear to friends he has no interest in appearing on camera if he looks feeble or injured. He was once working through back pain so bad that he couldn’t do any flat-back bumps and had to fall to his side or to his knees, and explain later to the wrestlers that he wasn’t trying to no-sell their moves but he simply couldn’t do the back bumps.

Steiner is said to be pretty hard on himself, and most of the locker room feels bad for him at times despite his reputation as an absolute lunatic who has threatened people’s lives over booking decisions. In WCW, Jeff Jarrett was always known as the guy who could keep Scott under control and calm him down.

Says one fellow wrestler regarding Scott‘s health: "He can't bend over and tie his shoe because of his lower back pain. His stretching routine before matches is barbaric just so he has the mobility to get through a match because he's wound so tight. His back is so bad watching him go through a 12 step process to sit in a car seat is excruciating. It's so not a secret that his back causes him tremendous pain and is an overwhelming concern in his life every day"

Friends continue to encourage Steiner to back off on his muscle-mass, but Steiner continues to be stubborn and prioritize being as big as possible over all else. He never misses a work out and fans said they saw him at a gym in Hawaii while he was there on his honeymoon. Steiner is still financially set from his WCW days and real estate ventures with his brother, but there is tremendous pressure for him to retire due to his physical condition. With so many TNA wrestlers on the shelf, the loss of Steiner would be a major blow to the company.

Amateur Threat

So sad...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast