Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Nipple nerve ending question

Dedicated Noob

Default Nipple nerve ending question

I recently watched the video in which Dr. Blau performs gyno surgery on John Romano. During the video Dr. Blau clearly points out that the nipple is completely cut away from the underlying tissue. This implies to me that all nerve endings to the nipple are severed.

Am I correct in assuming that there is a profound loss of nipple sensitivity after a gyno operation? Despite the fact that it is rarely discussed that male nipples are an highly erogenous zone, the loss of nipple sensitivity would be of great concern to me. Simply put: powerful orgasms >> boob aesthetics.

Anyone with experience/knowledge in this area care to weigh in?

Very good question! I notice the same thing and that's how I know how to gauge if I had a powerful one or a so so orgasm. If the stiffen up, I'll sleep like a baby afterwords and if not, I'm up watching the late show with David Letterman or Jay Leno.

In every surgical procedure, with no exceptions, the nerve endings are severed, and therefore a temporary loss of sensation may occur. So far I had no complains about it
    Award winning sculptor and painter.
    Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
    A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
    http://www.cosmetic-md.com
    http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

914-428-4700

Thank you for the update. Could you run a trial test and see if the feeling does come back after such a procedure?

I'm sure everyone here would be very interested in knowing the results.

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by DrBlau View Post
    In every surgical procedure, with no exceptions, the nerve endings are severed, and therefore a temporary loss of sensation may occur. So far I had no complains about it
    Thanks for the quick reply. I will have to do some reading. I was under the impression that a severed nerve ending means loss of sensation permanently. But this is not my area of expertise. Time to hit the books.