Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: New Changes At MD

Default New Changes At MD

We want to make you aware that Muscular Development has made several changes to its organizational team. These changes include the appointment of Robbie Durand as Editor In Chief of MuscularDevelopment.Com replacing Dave Palumbo. Additionally, John Romano is no longer Senior Editor of Muscular Development Magazine. We wish them the best in all of their future endeavors.
    Steve Blechman, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief

what qualifies Robbie to be a replacement for Dave we have a right to know...

Who has Robbie helped Diet for a show? What experience Does Robbie have with Drugs last I saw he looks mighty small next to dave?And He did a horrible job posting the lee preist interview Dave would have never posted that up like that

The new vision of the MD website is an extension of the MD magazine-providing up to the minute breaking news. MD will have the best content by scientists, nutritionists, and training guru's so that the MD community gets advice from all the experts in the field of bodybuilding. MD will be the premier place for training, nutrition, fat loss, drugs, contest coverage, and hardcore training.

MD athletes and writers are going to be regular contributors to the audio/visual side of the website.

The Team MD show starring Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler Show is going to bring a new perspective to the bodybuilding community.

The MD website is going to be "Team MD."

The MD community has great things to come, here are a few:

• Daily Cutting edge scientific research and breaking news. ·The MD Newsletter will be released next month. Part of the MD Newsletter is being dedicated to our MD Forum Members. New features to look for in the MD Newsletter are:
      - Rising Star of the Month

- Women’s Bodybuilder of the Month

-Contest Coverage and photos
    • The Charles Glass Training Video Tip of the Week

• Arnold Classic Prep Coverage and hardcore training video's of Victor, Kai, and Branch Warren. And much, much, more...

• More Hardcore “In the Trenches” Video’s

• Each month one Team MD athlete will be featured in a “hardcore training” Series!

• A Women’s Bodybuilding Podcast

• The Team MD Show with Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler.

• More Lee Priest...including the Lee Priest Zone...stay tuned.

Banned

This announcement will give people something to bitch about other than there not being enough female coverage in the magazine. Steve is a businessman and for as much as I don't agree with his decision without knowing the details, I'm sure he had good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Durand View Post
    The new vision of the MD website is an extension of the MD magazine-providing up to the minute breaking news. MD will have the best content by scientists, nutritionists, and training guru's so that the MD community gets advice from all the experts in the field of bodybuilding. MD will be the premier place for training, nutrition, fat loss, drugs, contest coverage, and hardcore training.

MD athletes and writers are going to be regular contributors to the audio/visual side of the website.

The Team MD show starring Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler Show is going to bring a new perspective to the bodybuilding community.

• Daily Cutting edge scientific research and breaking news. ·The MD Newsletter will be released next month. Part of the MD Newsletter is being dedicated to our MD Forum Members. New features to look for in the MD Newsletter are:

• Arnold Classic Prep Coverage and hardcore training video's of Victor, Kai, and Branch Warren. And much, much, more...

• Each month one Team MD athlete will be featured in a “hardcore training” Series!

More Women's Bodybuilding, More In the Trenches and MORE LEE PRIEST! Sounds great to me.

we will see what we will see.....good luck to everyone at MD and to Dave and John

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by davidbb View Post
    More Women's Bodybuilding, More In the Trenches and MORE LEE PRIEST! Sounds great to me.
    Just FBB or is Fitness/Figure apart of it as well?

$$

And WHO ARE YOU ROBBIE? What makes you better than Dave? you never competed never done a Bodybuilding diet never took anabolics and never worked on a computer....book smarts are for people scared to try real world scenarios and help others learn from them!!!!

This looks awesome Robbie!! Nice work!!

Just remember I'm here supporting Team MD too, and if you need me for anything please don't hesitate. MD is my big brother and FitnessRx is always ready to support the family!!

Amateur Threat indianamonster1986's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon Cheese Burgers View Post
    i dont see why someone would fire Palumbo. he was really good at the interviews, diet advice, radio show, covering contests, etc etc etc.

maybe there was some behind the scenes shit goin on, like too many Species plugs or a personality conflict.

oh well hope the new guys can keep it cool.

maybe because he always wore the same affliction shirt in all his videos??? idk just a thought.

but damn this sucks but like half the people said there must have been a reason. I just started to listen to the radio show since i started dieting and it made me laugh my ass off. Hope shawn and flex can equal it or do better.

[*]More Hardcore “In the Trenches” Video’s[/LIST]
    Awesome!

Wow, Dave and John even got the WWE style "future endeavors" ax. Too bad. Like many have said I just hope MD retains the science side of bodybuilding and stays Hardcore and doesn't turn into flex.

Quote Originally Posted by YukonCrazy View Post
    The best article in the mag, the last word is done!!?!?!?

That SUCKS!!!

I wonder if they will still keep the 500 word submissions?!?!?

Who will be the new SE of MD?

I hope these cahnges are for the better.....
    Moving forward the Last Word will be written by Lee Priest...

I can assure you that all the changes will be for the better...

Stay Tuned!!!
    Steve Blechman, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief

I am glad that it seems that Priest will play a more integral role with MD.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Blechman View Post
    Moving forward the Last Word will be written by Lee Priest...

I can assure you that all the changes will be for the better...

Stay Tuned!!!
    Please promise us that Lee will NOT WRITE THE COLUMN IN ALL CAPS!!!

I hope you keep the 500 word submissions!

Will there be any writting positions available in lieu of the recent changes?
    All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Sounds exciting to me. Best of Luck to everybody.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast