Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: JUST HAD GYNO SURGERY 5 DAYS AGO AND NEED ADVICE

Spotter

Default JUST HAD GYNO SURGERY 5 DAYS AGO AND NEED ADVICE

will i get gyno again if i use aas? How common is returning gyno?

not common

they remove the gland that grows causing gyno the way i understand it..so if it's gone, it's gone..not sure how it would return...didn't you ask the doctor? what did he say? how bad was the gyno?

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by shockwayve3000 View Post
    they remove the gland that grows causing gyno the way i understand it..so if it's gone, it's gone..not sure how it would return...didn't you ask the doctor? what did he say? how bad was the gyno?
    i saw the doc today and he said there is absolutley no way it could possibly return, given the ammount of gland that he removed. Think i start injecting staight estrogen to see if hes right. haha

only if you want to turn into a woman...are you hiding any repressed sexual desires/wishes to become a woman?

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by relic View Post
    only if you want to turn into a woman...are you hiding any repressed sexual desires/wishes to become a woman?
    i'm trying to become a woman so i can cunt fart down your throat

Quote Originally Posted by liftmore View Post
    will i get gyno again if i use aas? How common is returning gyno?
    You want advice AFTER you got gyno?

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Amino_man View Post
    You want advice AFTER you got gyno?
    what a stupid fucking wise ass thing to say. i'm just asking how common return gyno is. Anyways from reading some of your posts, i'd say you are having some gyno issues of your own

gyno has alot to do with hormone levels so it is a genetic thing. the use of test raising products without a estro blocker will result in a increased chance of it developing. it will come back if you are not using your supps the right way. a friend of mine has had the surgery three times now and it keeps coming back. he just had i his last time a week ago. from the looks of it its not something you want to go through. your best bet if you are really worried about it is to A. research your hormone levels go to a doctor and see if you estro level are high. B. if you taking test raising supps research it to the T and make sure your not leavin anthing out. C. Stay nautral(my recommendation). I know alot competitior that have been natural their life that have mild cases of gyno so dont think that every one your see with gyno is on the juice.