Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Photographers at 2009 NPC Teen/Collegiate/Masters Nationals

Default Photographers at 2009 NPC Teen/Collegiate/Masters Nationals

I'm competing at the Collegiate Nationals. Which free lance photographers will be at the 2009 NPC Teen/Collegiate/Masters Nationals? I want to find a professional photographer available for a private photo shoot. I got the $$$. I just want contact info. Sorry for posting this here but I've tried looking everywhere else....Any suggestions??
    2005 NPC Teen National Lightweight Champion

Quote Originally Posted by starfitness View Post
    I'm competing at the Collegiate Nationals. Which free lance photographers will be at the 2009 NPC Teen/Collegiate/Masters Nationals? I want to find a professional photographer available for a private photo shoot. I got the $$$. I just want contact info. Sorry for posting this here but I've tried looking everywhere else....Any suggestions??
    mike from NAB and peter leider from pumping muscle are usually there, and have been there in 07 and in 08. never had a shoot with peter but with mike i did and felt the pics came out really good and a few can be viewed at my myspace. i dont think you have to pay them though....
    21 year old WNBF Pro

Banned

WATCH OUT!!!!!!! The national level contests are swarming with "photographers" 90% of them are schmoes.

NAB is like all the other "muscle" websites. It's geared for the homosexual audience.

Yeah. I know Pumping Muscle will be there, but they've flaked on me before and if you look at their website, it's a lil' on the homo side. Nothing against gay people, just concerned where my face/body could end up. :/