Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supplements

Nobody

Default Supplements

I am sure everyone wants to know this, since I have asked everywhere from the demand force reduction to the adap and the hospital for a list of banned supplements. The best I got was if it was a steroid then it is banned which is not a very good answer. So I got to talking to one of the ADAP (Air force drug and alcohol program i believe) about steroids and banned substances and how I was having trouble finding anything. I told him that two docs actually told me not to worry because it has to be a commander directed urinalyses and it has to be sent to the olympic testing center at ucla. But after a couple of weeks I found in the gym my guy actually came through and had a list of all the actual drugs that are specifically tested for. I will copy it down, but what has everyone tried to get results? Turns out something I was taking was on the banned list when i got popped after mexico but I was thinking about starting up another cycle of Testabol, since sdrol is on the list...

Hey man, why are you making noise about this??? THAT IS DUMB HELLO!!!!! we do not need guys like you stroking off the military cops to give you the list that indeed makes you look guilty to them. You might as well sign your walking papers. IDIOT. Thanks in advance for trying to wreck things for us who are trying to make gains. Body building is hard enough in the military. You are making it worse. The less that is said the better.

Nobody

aw man

Actually - I view this as a very helpful topic. We were just going over this at my command. We even called the testing center to ask them and the guy we talked to had no idea. The farthest we got was if something was a steroid, became a steroid in the body, etc. it was banned.

What we came up with is to get a list of banned substances from professional sports leagues and go off of that list. The idea being they will be more restrictive (as well as having established list) than the military is. This discussion came about because we have junior guys working for us that we are responsible for ensuring are following the best path for their careers. As far as I am concerned the military is screwing everybody by not telling us what is banned and not while still expecting us to uphold the standard. The more information that is out for commands to educate their servicemembers, the better for the military overall.
    Dustin
    "The highest reward for a person's toil is not what they get for it, but what they become by it."
    John Ruskin

Right, but they do not test for it, unless their is probably cause, or evidence or even an eye witness telling on you. It costs way too much money, and furthermore it looks good for the navy and other branches to look fit and muscular. It will not only draw more members in, but make our image look good. Its what the big brass wants. I know of several users throughout my career, and they are mostly out now, but it was never a problem for them. I just do not promote the use of steroids to my fellow sailors. I do not even recommend test boosters at all unless I know a lot about the guy and his goals etc.

Wait til you're at least 25 and get on HRT. Get a prescrip for your test cyp and nobody can say shit.

well, at 33 I should do that. BOOOYAH

Just dont give your command reason to test you, i have been threatened before by my 1stsgt, and i gladly said "i'll piss in a cup anytime 1stsgt" hell as long as you can perform well, make the boss happy, he will leave you alone, and also, since that list has not been actually published, you can always play the "i didnt know it was illegal in the military card" because most all methyl based prohormones are banned in the military, but you can buy it over the counter, play stupid and you'll be safe, just dont go around telling every one you work with that your taking ph's

Exactly. I am very careful about who I say anything to. I have a lot on the line, and a lot to lose. I will be keeping quiet because I deploy soon, and my ship is not that big. It doesnt take much for things to get around.

BigSwole is right on the money here, along with Yoked.

Last I heard, steroids was an actual, no shit spinal tap. They can't test for that shit in urine, as far as I know. And I have known fellow Marines who did take actual illegal steroids and they never got kicked out. I knew one guy...he was so fucking big that he couldn't even roll his sleeves halfway up his forearm (he didn't want to do the "cut the sleeves" thing because he wanted them to be good year-round). But that was who he was. He ate all day and just sat in a chair, didn't bother anyone. We made jokes about him being on 'roids, and he would just shrug it off with comments like, "Well, if you want to get big, sometimes you need a little push."

I do know that Gaspari's SuperPump250, which isn't a steroid by ANY means, will pop up on a piss test for some reason. I'm not sure why. It's like how eating a lot of poppy seeds makes it look like you did heroin, even though you didn't do anything illegal. Just let them know if they ask.

Loose lips sink ships, man.
    Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Stop posting this shit on forums........
    "Make Pain a Friend, and you will have a Friend for Life"

Think before you post things like this

Your going to fuck it up for the rest of us......I need one more post......LMFAO...

Better to be at 101....then 100......

Well, I am here to say the FDA is already hot on taking our fun away from us. I made it thru deployment with no issues. A lot of guys were using spawn and one didnt want to come off. They were all just trying to look good for coming home. Its ridiculous. If you stay natural ok. Thats respectable. If not, just be sensible.

I had a Sgt on prohormones and a Cpl on no-shit steroids. No one cared. Some of us just get naturally bigger, like a Chief I knew who never touched weights and was a fucking monster (and then he started lifting and was INSANE). I had a 1stLt who played for the Huskers back in 95 when they were good, and the dude had to buy XL tops and still couldn't roll his sleeves all the way. Those guys were naturally just big, so when a guy like my Cpl was on steroids and had the same problem (couldn't roll his sleeves up), they didn't care.

It's like being gay in the military: I served with homosexuals. Everyone knew they were gay, but no one gave a shit. Really. No one gives a shit unless they need a reason to get you out. If you're some douche bag asshole that no one likes, you don't do your work, you don't show respect, and they want to add up as much stuff as they can to petition for your discharge, they're going to dig up all kinds of articles and rules/regs you're breaking, including testing your piss. If you're an upstanding service member, no one cares. They'd rather have a homosexual or juicer that does a stellar job than some straight guy or non-steroid-user that sucks and can't even show up to work on time, you know?
    Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

True. People joke about it, due to lack of knowledge, but no one really cares. Even Ephedra can be used again. With things like spice around it takes the limelight off anything muscle building.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast