Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: super fast gyno

Dedicated Noob
    munich, Germany (where the annual Oktoberfest takes place)

Default super fast gyno

My gyno has already been removed a year ago and the doc did a very good job back then. As stupid as i am, last Saturday i injected my Testo into my pec muscle. Now the spot around the injection is red, warm, a litte swollen and hurts. Might be a lil infection but it`s nothing to worry about. For me the worse thing is that all of a sudden (over night) my gyno seems to have grown back to ist former size. Is that possible at all? I went back to the doc and he suggested that this phenom is caused by water retention in the place where the "real" gyno used to be prior to the surgery. Has anybody got any experience like that? Please help me out with some opinions.

very unlikely if youve had surgery my friend...gutted for you if it is tho theres a whole thread in the gyno section on post surgery gyno. Was your surgeon reliable ?
    WHAT'S YOUR BEEF???

Dude as british beef said it is highly unlikely, You probably have a massive infection that you need to get fixed now, Go to your local Apotheke and get some antibiotics fast for that. Why the hell would you inject into your pec anyways?

Dedicated Noob
    munich, Germany (where the annual Oktoberfest takes place)

I`m already taking antibiotics for two days and it has gotten a lot better since then. I`m also putting on ice a couple times throughout the day.
    I injected into my pec because a guy over here in Germany told me it was a good way of preventing the other muscle groups into which i might inject normally from developing to much scar tissue.

yeah... but ur chest?..fair enough, how many times are you injecting a week?? using SERMS/AI's
    WHAT'S YOUR BEEF???

Spotter

i once sprouted a bitch tit in five minutes

Quote Originally Posted by napo View Post
    My gyno has already been removed a year ago and the doc did a very good job back then. As stupid as i am, last Saturday i injected my Testo into my pec muscle. Now the spot around the injection is red, warm, a litte swollen and hurts. Might be a lil infection but it`s nothing to worry about. For me the worse thing is that all of a sudden (over night) my gyno seems to have grown back to ist former size. Is that possible at all? I went back to the doc and he suggested that this phenom is caused by water retention in the place where the "real" gyno used to be prior to the surgery. Has anybody got any experience like that? Please help me out with some opinions.
    I would suggest staying out of the Gym for a few days since your immune system may be slightly weak due to the bad injection and the antibiotics your on.

Also make sure you take your antibiotics for at least 10 days....but i'm sure you already knew that.

Another suggestion, since your body is made of 90% water, try flushing your system out....drink as much water as possible. It may not do much, but it couldn't hurt.
    Nikkijackson.com