Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2007 TEAM MD PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bwood415 View Post
    Thanks guys, as I sent an email to Dave about here is the whey I am using, but if it is not right no big. And thanks Mr. G just wanted to make sure you were not talking about another food. Forgot sorry about so many questions on the diet, I just want to get this right.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...entPage=family

You are the men!

Bill
    there is your problem your going to gnc...they suck!!! there prices are through the roof I go through vitamin shoppe half the price and better whey!!!

Thanks Bill, with this project I am pretty new to this whole thing with Whey and all, dieting no biggie, but I am sure learning alot on suppliments.

I will check out vitamin shoppe.

Bill

Banned

BWOOD Dave sells a top quality protein on his site www.davepalumbo.com I personally use it and love it!!! Steve reeves nutrition good stuff and cost effective...feel free it you are curious and need some help I am here to help you down the long road it may get tough at times and I will be glad to help if you get stuck at anypoint....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pearce View Post
    but the MD cyberstore is the cheapest!!! they have crazy eddy prices, so low they're insane!!

That was for you john

Somebody has brown on their nose LOL j/k hehe

Default N.Y.METROPOLITAN/STEVE WEINBURGER/BEV FRANCIS PROMOTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Guns View Post
    This is very true mr. g muscle milk makes me run to the can with a quickness....lol

Mr. G are you gonna be at the mets?
    YES GUNS DAVE AND I ALONG WITH TEAM MD WILL BE THERE DOING MDTV AND TAKING PICS.WE WANT TO INTERVIEW SO MAKE SURE YOU COME WE WILL BE THERE ALL DAY FROM PREJUDGING AND NIGHT SHOW
    WE WILL ALSO BE GOING OUT AFTERWARDS TO ARE FAVORITE EATERY
    TRIBECAS BRAZILIAN BARBACUE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE WELCOME.
    GUNS YOU ARE A GREAT MOTIVATOR AND YOU ARE VERY HELPFUI.
    REMEMBER IF YOU WANT TO BE A WORLD CHAMPION YOU CAN
    NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS.EVRYONE IS INVITED THIS IS A GREAT EVENT TO WATCH LAST YEARS WINNER BEN WHITE TOOK 3rd IN THE NATINALS LAST YEAR

Banned

Thanks G I am gonna be there right with you..I already spoke to colette and I will be at dinner as well. Thanks for the positive feedback and look foward to meeting up with you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine565 View Post
    Buffdoll, what kind of tanning regimin do you have?

Dave I'm thinking of dropping the DC training and going with Gym jones type training. Any thoughts?
    I'm attaching a video from gym jones if your not familiar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMp9orjb_RI
    Started gradually and built my time up ... It also depends on the type and intensity of light ... im my case 10 min was too long the bulbs were very intense so ,I'm taking a break n letting my skin cool .. Gotta drink plenty of water though ~!

Good to have you in this thread Billy, helping to motivate us guys. You've been through a lot of negative shit yourself with all the talk from Trolls in the past and you are stil lhere and still giving it 110%. Your setting a good example to us all Billy, keep up the good work!

Default Training Log

For anyone to use I am going to post either tonight or Wed night the excel log I made for working out with the exercises etc that Mr. G has me doing in case anyone else is intrested, feel free to use it change it as you neeed etc.

Bill

I love the energy on this post!! Wow!

As MR G will attest, you can do jumping jacks in your basement................ as long as you follow the diet, you will reach your goals. The diet is what molds your body. The workout is just the stimulus. Don't get so caught up in WHAT KIND OF WORKOUT you'll be doing. Just train!

Where is Ed's photos?
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by siouxcountry View Post
    Where is Ed's photos?
    Yeah, I clicked on this thread looking for Ed's photos. Is he just fucking around, or is he serious about this? Didn't sound too serious on the show last night...

But funny. Always with the funny.

If Special Ed, is backing out. Give his spot to another, a good candidate would be Deerod021. Read his story. LINK
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Default Photos

Okay, here's the deal 100% truth. I couldn't find my digital camera. In fact, I haven't seen it in weeks. But with my house being a total pigsty, that's not completely unusual. Today with the help of my mother-in-law, I not only found my digital camera wedged behind my sofa cushions, I also found a gently-used grape Blowpop, some cookie crisp bites, two quarters, and my old cleaning woman, who I last saw several months ago.

Anyways, I was so excited to find the camera that I went out for a slice of white pizza and a giant cheesesteak with Coke. Nothing spells happiness like finding a lost camera and nothing spells celebration like pigging out!

I came home and the battery was charged enough to begin taking pictures. I didn't know if I should "pump up" or just try to look my worst so I took many photos on 'Timer' mode. I took several pictures and realized IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE. I looked disgusting in either mode. And let me say that sometimes nausea is horrible and sometimes it's a gift because when I saw some of my photos, I became violently ill and began throwing up my pizza and cheesesteak and coke. I thought that might make me look "ripped" but instead it made me "hold water" and I looked worse than ever and was feeling hungry again.

I thought about eating my regurgitated lunch but the acidic fumes just turned me off. I finished taking the photos and realized I now faced another dilemma. I had to get the photos from my digital camera to my computer. No problem, right? Well, not so fast. I have two laptops: A horrible piece of shit Dell that breaks every two months even though its less than one year old, and a new Gateway that I love but that crapped out on me a few days ago when the AC adapter broke and the battery died. The Gateway is the only one that has a media center to take the SD card.

No problem, right? I just bought a new Imac last month. Whoooaaaa, my new cutting edge MAC doesn't have a media center? What the fuck???

Okay, option #3: Take photos with my Sony Videocam. Problem: I have no idea where my Sony Memory card is.

Option #4: Take photos with my Imac built in camera. Problem: They look like this:

Anyway, just so you know I'm telling the truth, here are some really bad views of the back of my digital camera.

Okay, I have an idea...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
    Okay, here's the deal 100% truth. I couldn't find my digital camera. In fact, I haven't seen it in weeks. But with my house being a total pigsty, that's not completely unusual. Today with the help of my mother-in-law, I not only found my digital camera wedged behind my sofa cushions, I also found a gently-used grape Blowpop, some cookie crisp bites, two quarters, and my old cleaning woman, who I last saw several months ago.

Anyways, I was so excited to find the camera that I went out for a slice of white pizza and a giant cheesesteak with Coke. Nothing spells happiness like finding a lost camera and nothing spells celebration like pigging out!

I came home and the battery was charged enough to begin taking pictures. I didn't know if I should "pump up" or just try to look my worst so I took many photos on 'Timer' mode. I took several pictures and realized IT MADE NO DIFFERENCE. I looked disgusting in either mode. And let me say that sometimes nausea is horrible and sometimes it's a gift because when I saw some of my photos, I became violently ill and began throwing up my pizza and cheesesteak and coke. I thought that might make me look "ripped" but instead it made me "hold water" and I looked worse than ever and was feeling hungry again.

I thought about eating my regurgitated lunch but the acidic fumes just turned me off. I finished taking the photos and realized I now faced another dilemma. I had to get the photos from my digital camera to my computer. No problem, right? Well, not so fast. I have two laptops: A horrible piece of shit Dell that breaks every two months even though its less than one year old, and a new Gateway that I love but that crapped out on me a few days ago when the AC adapter broke and the battery died. The Gateway is the only one that has a media center to take the SD card.

No problem, right? I just bought a new Imac last month. Whoooaaaa, my new cutting edge MAC doesn't have a media center? What the fuck???

Okay, option #3: Take photos with my Sony Videocam. Problem: I have no idea where my Sony Memory card is.

Option #4: Take photos with my Imac built in camera. Problem: They look like this:

Anyway, just so you know I'm telling the truth, here are some really bad views of the back of my digital camera.

Okay, I have an idea...

Humm~~~~> Get er done~!

Procrastination is a weed in the garden to which
    the fruit of your labors grow~!

Default Special Ed Photos...

Bear with me folks...the photos that you see here are the exact photos that I will upload as soon as I can. The photos were taken today April 10, 2007. I am uploading these shitty photos just to make a date-stamped record of my disgusting fatbody. You will see that the photos uploaded are identical to the ones posted here, only clearer and more likely to induce vomiting.

With that being said, here are my stats:

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 240
    Bodyfat: 30%
    Neck: 17.5
    Chest: 50
    Biceps: 17.5 (flexed)
    Waist: 38.5
    Calf: 17.5
    Shoe Size: 10-11
    Penis Length: 8" (cut)
    Asshole Circumference: Oh, wait...I think I'm getting carried away...

And here are my blurry photos of photos:

If someone has a specific request for a pose, I gladly accept Paypal. Price List:
    Boxers: $5.00
    Briefs: $10.00
    Thong: $15.00
    3/4 Nude: $50.00
    Rear Nude: $100.00
    Full Frontal Nude: Priceless

I will be simultaneously blogging my progress at SpecialEdTV.com, including my daily meal intake, workout routine, and commentary, for those who would like to follow my progress on a closer level (wink!).

Thanks in advance for your support and to my fellow dieting companions, I offer this bit of wisdom: "Stay Golden, Ponyboy."

Special "Nutz" Ed
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast