Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2007 TEAM MD PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION

Default Insulin and my diabeties?

Dave;

Since I am a type 2 ...

would the insulin be converted into my muscles .. causing this added growth...

I never really understood it ...

thanks

Pam

TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE SUPPLEMENT REGIMEN

MHP, the OFFICIAL SPONSOR of the Transformation Challenge, has been kind enough to donate all the the required supplements to help our 6 athletes achieve all their fitness goals. MHP's owner, Gerard Dente, has personally customized this sex-specific supplement regimen in hopes of helping our athlete optimize fat burning and ensure muscle preservation.

MEN:

(1) Probolic-SR-- (Sustained release Protein Powder). Take 2 servings per day (one of the servings before bed; the other, anytime throughout the day). This product contains essential fats so only add 1 tablespoon of peanut butter to the shake.

(2) DREN per-cardio Extremely powerful thermogenic and euphoric fat burner Take 1 capsule per day

(3) DARK RAGE Dual Action EPO/NO pre-workout formula Take 1 serv before workout

(4) (a) SARM-X-(Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator). Take 1 tablet 2x per day. [Use for weeks 1-8]

(b) T-BOMB II-(Natural Testosterone-booster). Take 3 tablets in the morning and 3 tablets in theevening. [Weeks 9-16]

(5) Cyclin-GF- ("Dormant Muscle Activator and anabolic optimizer" ; puts you in a deep sleep) TAKE BEFORE BED

WOMEN:

(1) Probolic-SR-- (Sustained release Protein Powder). Take 2 servings per day (one of the servings before bed; the other, anytime throughout the day). This product contains essential fats so NO EXTRA FAT (peanut butter) is needed with it.

(2) ANADROX-(combines the power of Nitric Oxide (NO) with a potent full spectrum Fat Burning Matrix). Take 4 capsules 2 capsules before morning cardio and 2 capsules later in the day or before your afternoon or evening workout)

(3) Gluatamine-SR Sustained Release anti-catabolic glutamine formual (1 scoop pre-workout)
    Last edited by Dave P; November 4th, 2008 at 04:16 PM.

Pam, do you take INSLULIN for your TYPE 2 Diabetes? If so, I'd like my gf Colette to speak to you about your diet/insulin usage..... she's a type 1 diabetic and she's also a CDE (Certified Diabetes Educator).

goog luck for all of you

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    Pam, do you take INSLULIN for your TYPE 2 Diabetes? If so, I'd like my gf Colette to speak to you about your diet/insulin usage..... she's a type 1 diabetic and she's also a CDE (Certified Diabetes Educator).

no I do not take insulin

glipizide ( oral ) regulate with diet and excersize..

and I would love to talk with Colette~!

My question in general would be : What does insulin have to do with muscle growth per say?

ttys

Bear Hugs

Pam

Wonderful thread, good luck all.

so mhp is the legal sponser, who is the AAS sponser? David Soares?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    so mhp is the legal sponser, who is the AAS sponser? David Soares?
    Funny Guy. To the best of my knowledge we are all doing this clean.

Quote Originally Posted by davidbb View Post
    Funny Guy. To the best of my knowledge we are all doing this clean.
    give it a month, magically special ed will be the same weight but shredded haha

Exclamation Shredded

give it a month, magically special ed will be the same weight but shredded haha
    Shredded, maybe...the same weight=no chance. Unless you know something I don't...

haha i figured with that special cream you were rubbing on ur nuts anything is possible. i second that lat spread comment posted earlier, should look pretty decent leaned out.

Exclamation Special Cream

haha i figured with that special cream you were rubbing on ur nuts anything is possible. i second that lat spread comment posted earlier, should look pretty decent leaned out.
    Haha...thanks. I did use a bottle of that Androgel cream and it really did make me feel worse than ever, so I never went back for a refill.

I am a lifetime natural, but if I get on some HRT to get me into the 'normal' range, I will let you guys know when and how much.

Special "Truth Serum" Ed

Here are my pics:

Weight: 181
    BF%= 21-23%
    Upper Arm Left: 11 3/4
    Upper Arm Right: 12
    Forearm Left: 10 1/4
    Forearm Right: 10 1/2
    Chest: 40"
    Waist: 39"
    Thigh Left: 17 3/4
    Thigh Right: 17 1/2
    Calf Left: 13"
    Calf Right: 13"
    Attached Images Attached Images

Exclamation test levels...

Quote Originally Posted by Pearce View Post
    so what is ure test level now Ed?
    I have no idea bro...the labs charge $200 to check it and that's WITH INSURANCE! What a scam!

I use my own test. If I see a hot 18-year old walk by in a tube top with juicy titties popping out and some low-rider jeans with a thong riding up and my penis doesn't move, then I'm still below 300.

Yesterday, I drove by 5 high school seniors in bikinis tanning in a parking lot. I'm still below 300.

Normal Range = 350-850. My previously tested level=223.

Special "LT" Ed

Amateur Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
    ...I use my own test. If I see a hot 18-year old walk by in a tube top with juicy titties popping out and some low-rider jeans with a thong riding up and my penis doesn't move, then I'm still below 300.
    I suppose I have a problem too then. This scene would not do it for me... however, it would stir the imagination

WEEK #3 PHOTOS

Looking great! Big changes already!
    Attached Images Attached Images

b wood, flare those lats out baby when u hit that front double bi!!!!

Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast