Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2007 TEAM MD PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION

Amateur Threat

Pearce, it is good that you were able to overcome that Hell and move on.

You make/made no excuses, and turned it around, and have found the right direction. Bro, that's beautiful!!

Best of luck at your show! If I was still in Michigan, I would make it a point to get up there for it.

Thumbs up

Great Idea!!!
    1st place at the MW class at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza Tampa, FL.

I don't know if I qualify, but here goes. I have always wanted to get big. When I was younger I worked out all the time and felt great. When I got engaged to my wife things started to go south. Here mother is a hateful woman that wanted to controller her. She didn't want to see my wife soon to be wife happy. She hates me for making my wife happy. At the time I had started college and had to work 40-60 hr week while taking a 18hr of class. I did this to get us away from her mother. This prevented my from working out. Because of all the pressure, I started to develop migraines. A year after we were married we had a little boy. 6 months after that, her mother moved in because she was having a house built. She stayed with us for 8 months. It caused some much tension that it pushed our marriage to the edge. When she finally left I had developed severe migraines and acid reflux. A few months later I had stomach surgery, because the valve on the top of my stomach was trashed from the acid reflux. Things started to smooth out after that and I began to work out again. I would work out for a month and get sick with flu like symptoms. After a year of getting sick every month I went to a ENT. Apparently my sinuses above my eyes never developed and the lower sinuses had no way to vent to my nose. So I had sinus surgery to open up the lower sinus. This stopped the sinus infection I was getting once a month. During this whole time my mother in law continued to ride my wifes ass and told everyone I was abusive which upsets my wife. So I started up working out again. Well I was making good progress and my right shoulder gave out. I had rotator cup surgery. Well I took me 6 months to get over it and I started to work out again making decent progress. My mother in law started up again, but now she is abusing prescription drugs. She became violent and now there is a restraining order against her with assault charges. I know that this isn't a heart breaking story, but the truth is I have given up. I don't want to give up my dreams, but know is supporting me, but I have to support everyone else. I felt spread thin. I just feel if I had some guideness and support I could achieve great thinks. I'm 33 and I feel like I'm 60. Please help me break out of this slump and achieve my dreams.
    Last edited by wolverine565; March 31st, 2007 at 12:29 PM.

Pearce and Wolverine those are some great posts. I think u both deserve a shot at achieving your dreams. Hopefully u will both get the added push towards your goals. All the best guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    you look like you're in great shape tho, is that an older picture???
    that pic was in 2004 my last show I did. I am not over weight in normal standards now I am 18 percent, but in BB world I am fat

Default I'm the perfect example of one person who needs help~!

I have been told I have the perfect genitics and a mesomorph body type ; with ecto morph butt ..dense bone structure .. I want to build my body to its greatest potential .. I have had a very hard 3 or 4 years .. Here is my story : I give of myself always and never giving back 2 me .. I am a nurse was my calling; School took me 10 years for a 2 year degree raising 3 girls alone .. I was in a terrible marrige very unhappy; I exploded to a unhealthy 289 lbs..found out I developed type 2 DM and hypertension. I managed to lose 70 lbs on my own but still am miserible. I got a divorce; lost everything. My x husband in turn stalked me and was in and out of the courts for help with no avail ; I had to leave every thing .. my home , my daughters (I miss them so) ; lost it all .. left them with thier dad (not my x husband). I moved 3 states away ; I do not know any one here just my immeadate family. It brings me to tears to write this, I am suppose to be strong and my will is great . I have always had this larger body type and did not have a clue what to do with it ..people tell me I am sexy (not bad lookin); I want to feel it ~I have muscle under neath this much dreaded adipose tissue , I need to tweak n build and regain myself. I want this for for the rest of my life and to come from such hard ships and tragedy , my life could be a written book too much to share here, It would awe any one ! All I know at this point in my life , I want to live and breathe bodybuilding; my refuge and I want it for the rest of my life, so I may help others .. Care giver care for thyself.. How can I help others when I am lost myself !.. This I want more than the breath that sustains me .. would you please help ;check me out.. I am here >>>>>> all of me ~! please look ..www.myspace.com/ambrosiastouch ; I wish to use my example for people that have experienced the terror / abuse and that every thing may be over come with time and love and a great support system : in which I lack ..Thank you for this oppertunity; So sincere : Pamela
    Attached Images Attached Images

BuffDoll get's my vote... which should count twice.

Even though she has way too much stuff on her myspace.

ALL THESE STORIES ARE HEART WRETCHING .PLEASE CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES THATS HOW WE WILL FIRST CONTACT YOU.REMEBER FOR YOUR STORIES THERE ARE 1000'S OUT THERE JUST CHECK OUT THE VEIWS SECTION SO MD IS NOT THE ONES HELPING THEM YOU ARE!
    I SUGGEST EVERY ONE GO WATCH THE NEW ROCKY IT WILL INSPIRE YOU REMBER THEIRS A LITTLE ROCKY INSIDE ALL OF US

Quote Originally Posted by nabba65pp View Post
    In 1996 I had a motorcycle accident and broke my leg in 5 places below the knee, plus the shin bone was a compound fractue. My upper right arm was also a coumpond and my left side of my jaw was broke. I was laid up for over a year and a half. I almost lost my leg but I had a good Doc who didnt give up. It was a long fought battle but I won that, because now I just have aches and pains every so often. My right leg and right tricep is still a little off due to that inactivity. I had to sell everything I had which wasnt really much to help cover expencese. I lost my girl friend while I was still in the hospital. Her words was " well seeing that you wont be working for awhile I guess we dont need to be together". Now move to 2004 I have competed in local level bodybuilding and was about to take it up another notch but found out my wife and I was about to lose our jobs because they were moving to communist china, and in 2005 I had to go back to a job I absoultly depise truckdriving, but I can not afford to go with out a job. I have to feed the family and make sure they do want. The good thing, I finally got to be a local driver so now I am home everyday. I am able to train on a regular basis I just cant get my shit together to compete again and I would like to be able to do a show this year. I think because my job renders me inactive for up to 14hrs a day, and little sleep because of working differnt hrs has baffled me in trying to figure out a correct meal plan to lose the fat. Not really a hardship story, but my story. I would really appriciate all the help you could offer.
    Another inspirational story that in my oppinion should be considered for

this segment it gets my vote and sorry i can't offer the dieting advice

your looking for but i'm sure someone else here could chime in....

I have to agree with MR G; all of you are very brave and courageous to post your "stories" ........ and for that honesty, TEAM MD will be assisting you in meeting all your physique aspirations! In the next few days, we'll be posting up the "START" photos of everyone who's participating in this first TEAM MD PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION............ thank you all!

Amateur Threat

I second Tu's nomination.

Amateur Threat

What I am going through is miniscule, compared to others.

I seek no help, other than what I find here everyday

This is all I need. But I am already very excited for the benefits others shall receive from this!!

Nabba, Pierce, Wolverine, & Buffdoll, you four have my respect and I hope Dave & G will help you reach your goals.
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by siouxcountry View Post
    Nabba, Pierce, Wolverine, & Buffdoll, you four have my respect and I hope Dave & G will help you reach your goals.
    I'm 100% with ya there Sioux...

I wish all of you guys all the best...

WHEN YOU ATTACK BOLDLY IN SUPPORT OF THE RIGHT AS YOU SEE IT, CREATIVE AND SPIRITUAL FORCES WILL INDEED COME TO YOUR AID.YOU WILL HAVE SUPPORT AND STRENGTH YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVED POSSIBLE.

Thanks Dlew and Sioux that means more than I can ever say

Banned

Wow great thread!!!

Well here is my story!!!

I began traing around 14 years old and now am 27. I got started on training because I grew up the skinny kid in the group....always very tall and skinny(hardgainer/ectomorph) at 14 I weighed 115lbs at 6' tall. I started reading up on muscle magazines and ARNOLD'S ENCYCLOPEDIA. I never really paid strict attention to what I would eat just tried to train as much and as heavy as possible(dumb move I now know!!).

Soon into training I had learned I had over trained and obtained both rotator cuff injuries. I began going to a family friend who was a chiropractor/bodybuilder. Not only did he help my injuries bith was willing to help me put on weight since I was a hardgainer. The Doctor had me drinking 24 oz of milk 8 tblsp. of peanut butter and 3 tblsp. of honey everyday. I put on 20lbs. of weight in two weeks. I was still young and impressionable. I saw all these ads from Muscletech with greg kovacs and thought I wanna be as big as this guy and started taking as many supplements as I could with no results....my diet still was not my focus.

Now at 17 I was 6'2 135lbs. I waqs still very skinny and still not really focued on what I was supposed to be doing instead of just training and the frequency of my training. I was in school with Derek Anthony and started to see the transformation he was making in our senior year of high school and told myself I wish I could have his physique...and said no matter what life throws at me I will reach my goal.

At 18 I found out I was 2 credits shy of graduating and had to go to night school to finish up. I was now working a full time job and in school at night until 10 pm. This was the point where I kinda fell off from training and had no time. From about 18 to 20I got into cars and trucks with my spare time. I had a chevy blazer with hydralics custom sound system 20 12 inch jl audios and many more things....

Around 21 I met my friends Artie, Shawn, and Eddie who were about 8 years older than I was and they were all well over 250lbs solid muscle. I started to get the burning desire to train again. I began back to the gym and this time reading more on my diet. I was about 6'4 170lbs. at this point and it was just about new years time and like everyone else I said I was going to make a goal. I told my friends my goal was to get from 170 up to 200lbs by the end of march. I began eating a ton of chicken steak eggs and salads....I hit my goal by march and then started to lean up a bit for the summer. I dropped down to 180lbs with a 29 inch waist so 10lbs. gain while being fairly lean in a short couple of months. I still had no clue on diet but thought I did.

Now years later from high school I ran into Derek Anthony in a local powerhouse gym. I was 22 now and really trying to stay on track and get better. I was talking to Derek and he had told me he was now competing and had his own website and was coming out in muscle mag that month!!He just help add gas to the fire and I started to train like it was the only thing that mattered!!! Derek became my motivation seeing at such a young age he was such a mass monster!!!!

Here is where it goes down hill. I was leaving work one night and out of nowhere a mack truck lost control and I was between his front and rear wheels next to him. My small nissan at the time was sucked under is truck and I was crushed in the vehicle. To top it off he fled the seen and nobody was on the road at the time to see where he went. The EMT's and firemen had to use the jaws of life to get to me. From what they tell me when I was pinned in the car my heart stopped for a a short time and they had to jumpstart my heart to save my life.

I was not going through therapy for my injuries and the doctor forbid me from heavy traing because I was still weak from my inuries and the fact that my heart had stopped he did not want me to over do it. I had to put training on the back burner for now and just focused onmy career. I went back to a trade school at 23 and learned about computers and became a microsoft certified engineer. I then took my knowledge and obtained a job as a consultant for mideuim to large businesses in the tristate area. I was now 24 and making great money but wanted more!!!

At the early age of 24 I was now going to take on my own business as well as keep my full time computer job. I opened a real estate company and hired 4 of my friends to run the place while I was doing my 9 to 5. I lost focus on training and focused on making the money. I got fat and my waist and pockets were the only thing growing. About a year into the business my partner in the business could not hold up his end of the business and we went our own ways and I was left with a decent amount of debt.

I was about 25 now and now that the business was gone I had alot of extra time and decided to get back into the gym again. I was on the road for work and my brakes went on my jeep. I made it back to my house and had my brother the mechanic put new pads on the truck. We decided to take the motorcycles out for a spin it was 2 days before new years and wanted to keep them running through the winter. He went out first and I went to follow. I started going on my 2000 6r ninja and got a bit cocky and went to lift the front wheel and before I knew it I was thrown from the bike and woke up in an ambulance. Since I was not going far I didn't have my helmet and split my head open and cracked my left elbow completely in half. I have pics if anyone would like to see...lol.

I now came home after spending new years of 2005 in the hospital dopped up on morphine and 3 metal rods holding my arm together. I was sent to rehab and started attempting to get my arm to move again since it was the elbow I had shattered. I began getting addicted to vicadin and also drinking alcohol to kill the pain from tearing apart the scar tissue built up from the surgery.I had gotten 90 degrees of rotation back but could not get more. We had to go back in for surgery again. We saw that the bone had healed and that the forgein objects could be taken out. I then went back to therapy and 3 months later I had been cut off by my insurance since I reached the maximum amount of visits for a injury.

I was forced to keep up therapy on my own. I joined a local gold's gym and started to rehab myself and also got my focus back on the gym. I slowly got my range of motion back and also the love for training. I was now 26 and training with more focus than ever. I Had started to read up on nutrition and seeing Derek pop up in more magazines and my fire inside was at full blast. At this point I became aware that Dave Plaumbo was also helping Derek with his diet and said to myself Dave in the man I need to work with. Then just before I got to meet with Dave he went on a 5 month "vacation" to west virginia. I stayed focused and kept in touch with Dave until he was back home.

I was now determined to make my goal to compete on stage and become the best I can. Dave got home and I made it my point to sit down with "THE MAN" and dedicate my life to his methods!!!! It was august of 2006 and I got to meet Dave and setup my off season diet. I was at a starting weight of 210lbs. at 6'4". I was now feeling like nothing could get in my way. Soon my weight was growing week by week and my training sessions where getting stronger and stronger!! I was on Dave's 20 week off-season plan. I ended my off season at 248lbs. of mass from starting weight of 210lbs. not bad 38lbs in 20 weeks. I couldn't fit into any of my shirts anymore my arms grew 2 plus inches in a short time and people at work would look at me like I was a gorrila....lol

This brings me to present day. I am now 12 weeks into my precontest diet with Dave and Colette Nelson's help. Started at 248lbs. down to present day weight of 201lbs. and 8 weeks out form the Long Island Championships on may 26th 2007.

This is the story of my journey in bodybuilding....Through my diet and training I have learned with Dave and Colette's help to block out the bad and welcome the progress....I Have had to deal with a split from my fiance this year of 3 years, an IRS audit from my business for 8 months of this year and recently my vehicle dying and having to finance a new one all this year while staying focused on my body and nothing else!!! "IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY NOTHING ELSE MATTERS....LIVE EVERYDAY LIKE IT MIGHT BE YOUR LAST!!!!"

Thank You,
    Dave Palumbo, Colette Nelson, Derek Anthony, My Mother and Family, My Friends and to all the forum members for your support!!!!
    Last edited by Billy Guns; April 1st, 2007 at 02:45 PM.

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast