Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2007 TEAM MD PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION

Mr.G did you get my reply to your PM?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by buffdoll View Post
    Getting geeked ; got my diet in order~ a little fustrated at the proper excersizes to do ..isolation techinique also ~~~ I know it will come .....umm

Pamela
    Another girl here! Alright!
    http://stumblingtobethlehem.blogspot.com/

I dont really have a tear jerking story besides the fact that I was fat and did something about it. I also quit drinkin and stopped smoking weed, which is what got me to 330lbs and 55% fat in the first place....

But if youre interested, and only cause this thread suits my struggle

here's what I went through 100% NATURALLY AS GOD AND MY HOSPITAL'S WEIGHT LOSS MANAGEMENT PROGRAM AS MY WITNESS.

That after picture was taken last year, so i've managed to keep the weight off for a full year so far. But dont let the shirt in the 2nd pic fool you, im still flabby as hell and at around 20-30% bodyfat, right now im at 230lbs going for 195. And I swear on my motherfucking life that I'm gonna get there no matter what.
    Last edited by zilla; April 2nd, 2007 at 10:29 PM.

Wink

Ahh ~~ Hope every 1 is doing well ; Oh what a feeling ~! Sore n lovin it ~! A thought ~!~~~>>> Lift well; lift hard and always remember your first love is yourself ! If u do not love ur self enough to care for the ship that god has given us , how can u care for others!~~
    One must peer into the soul and c eternity in ones eyes; for body is just a vessel for our soul that travels this land untill it returns to the creator who gave it to us~!

Hope all is well ~~ This journey is that for a life time ~!

Pamela

Default EVERY ONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE

Quote Originally Posted by Pearce View Post
    hey mr g & dave,

did u guys get my pics and current contest prep file?

-Pearce
    YES PEARCE WE GOT ALL YOUR PICS CHECK YOUR EMAIL
    DAVE AND I LOOKED OVER YOUR PHYSIQUE YOU HAVE A GREAT START
    AS SOON AS WE HAVE ALL 5 WE WILL POST PICTURES UP ON FRONT OF SITE THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ALL THE STORIES ARE GREAT INSPIRATIONS TO EVERYONE.

PAM......

Here's a great way of thinking about reality. I love this quote........

"You are in this world; but you're not of this world."

Trivia question. Who said that?

Default hummm?????

Ahh... caught me .. I feel like I am standing in front of the sphinx~! lol

I will ...let u know ... ; - ) ...

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    PAM......

Here's a great way of thinking about reality. I love this quote........

"You are in this world; but you're not of this world."

Trivia question. Who said that?

Christ

Default ohhhhhhhhh~~~~.> what a feelin ~!

Hey , Mr.G ~~ any news on the supplementation ? I had previously bought animal cuts by universal ... would it be benificial to take those with my training regime , until the supplements arrive.? Since I am living in the country , I went to the farm and picked up some fresh brown eggs from grain fed chickens ~! Would that suffice ? 12 egg whites .. I figured it was easier to hard boil them and remove the yolks : I felt like Paul Newman in cool hand luke ~! LOL

I'm a little fustrated as to the specific exersizes .. Damn people don't have a clue .. even the coach from the high school ~!

ttys, Chief~!

Bear Hugs for all~!

Yes, that is a real Bear skin ; Head ; Paws and Claws .. for the curious .

Pamela

Oh yea , could u please e mail me my lifting iteniary ~ that u gave me over the phone .... Thanks ~!

Pam

So who's been selected for this thing?

Good luck to all that are....

Default My Story

First I have to say this is an outstanding idea and cudos to MD for thinking of it. Anyways on to my story.

My childhood was not a bad one, however I had to grow up faster then most kids. See when I was 15 I was told my mother who I loved dearly had cancer. Stage 4 lung cancer to be exact. This was March of 99, she had to have her right lung removed on my 16th birthday (April 15th) and my father did not want to ruin my special day and have me see my mother. Fuck that I said and saw her anyway she looked great even after the surgery.

She came home a couple days later and me and my best friend would take care of her for the first couple weeks of recovery. After that she started getting better. Fast forward now a year and a half and her cancer showed up again this time in her back. My mother would have to go through chemo and radiation treatment this time. So for the next couple years I would be taking care of my mother almost 24/7 taking her to her treatments each day and making sure she got her meds etc. Now you might be asking where my father was in all this well, he was working and trying to stay sane with all of this happening to his wife. I even took a year off from college and worked nights at a local grocery store to help out with my mother. Needless to say her battle ended and she died in 2002. I still remember that week. Because we were told she had less then 6 months and as such we had to put her in hospice. She was so out of it due to her medicine that she barely understood so my father and me had to sign the paperwork and any day she would be going in to hospice. The day came just a few days later. She was in so much pain even though I gave her morphine that morning that she asked me to call the hospital and get her in, I remember that I could not because of the hospice statement. She knew being a nurse and all what was happening, and I had to call the hospice people to pick her up, then called my grandmother to find my father who just left work. When i started crying my mother knew the end was near. The next afternoon she passed away at the age of 49. I was 19 my sister was 8.

So why does this matter? Well during this whole time my only refuge was working out, wrestling and weights to be exact. And since then I can not wrestle...no clubs for adults (I turn 24 in a couple weeks) so working out is the best thing. Unfortunately I let myself go when I got engaged the other year and now I am a whopping 180 and look like a 40 year old retiree. So I am working on it and want to get into great shape. My goal would be low 200's but ripped. I am working on losing all the fat by August.

Thanks for listening.

Bill

Default EGG WHITES/ANIMAL PAK

Quote Originally Posted by buffdoll View Post
    Hey , Mr.G ~~ any news on the supplementation ? I had previously bought animal cuts by universal ... would it be benificial to take those with my training regime , until the supplements arrive.? Since I am living in the country , I went to the farm and picked up some fresh brown eggs from grain fed chickens ~! Would that suffice ? 12 egg whites .. I figured it was easier to hard boil them and remove the yolks : I felt like Paul Newman in cool hand luke ~! LOL

I'm a little fustrated as to the specific exersizes .. Damn people don't have a clue .. even the coach from the high school ~!

ttys, Chief~!

Bear Hugs for all~!

Yes, that is a real Bear skin ; Head ; Paws and Claws .. for the curious .

Pamela
    PAM I AM NOT FAMILAR WITH ANIMAL PAK IF IT HAS A
    MULTIVITAMIN AND MULTIMINERAL THEN I SUGGEST TAKING IT,AS FAR AS THE EGGS I PERFER THEM SCRAMBLED WITH SOME RED HOT OR TABASCO.REMEBER YOU CAN USE SPICES AND SAUCES AS LONG AS THEY HAVE NO SUGAR.THE MOST IMPORTANT SUPPLEMENT IS YOUR DIET IT IS 85% OF YOUR PHYSIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IF YOUR NOT SURE OF AN EXERCISE OR IF IT HURTS JUST SKIP IT NOT A
    BIG DEAL AS ALOT OF THE EXERCISES ARE ONES DAVE AND I DESIGNED
    SO ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD NOT KNOW THEM.DONT GET FUSTRATED AS THIS BURNS MUSCLE.YOUR MIND MUST BE 100% POSITIVE,"I AM A FAT BURNING MUSCLE BUILDING MACHINE AND I WILL GET IN THE BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE.
    "EVERY ONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE"
    GOD BLES YOU ALL MR.G

mmmmmmm-mmmm I love tabasco sauce on my eggs

guys I'm having problems with the diet. I stopped drinking cokes and all other carbs this passed sunday. Tuesday morning my stomach started burning and tuesday evening I started throwing up every time I tried to eat. Thursday morning I broke down and had a piece of bread with peanut butter and felt alot better. I have always had a sensitive stomach. Any suggestions?

Banned

try prevacid....might be acid reflux or something along those lines...

i can't wiat to see more transformations...keep em comin very inspirational

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast