Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2007 TEAM MD PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION

Amateur Threat

Best of luck to the top 6.

We are with you all the way!!

Default finally~!

OK; I THINK AFTER 4 HOURS I WOULDA FIGURED THE THING OUT ~....

FYI~ I have hidden myself for so long ; I will conquer to achieve my ultimate goals and rid my self of Diabeties . If I can do this so can you ~!
    Reach to the heavens there are many stars there ; grasp the one that u call your own for it shines so bright, your spirit is strong .. will it and it shall be ~!

Pamela

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    GREAT INSPIRATIONAL STORY.

http://cjcphoto.com/can/

Simplicity speaks for it's self ~~ incredible ; the power of Love~!

Pamela,

You may enjoy this thread about Shawn Tan. LINK

Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    GREAT INSPIRATIONAL STORY.

http://cjcphoto.com/can/

You may enjoy this thread about Shawn Tan. LINK

Thank you so very much~! ;-}

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    HERE ARE THE FIRST 6 WINNERS FOR 16 WEEKS START DATE 4/09/07-8/13/07 1.JEFF(PEARCE) TRONTO CANADA
    2.BUFFDOLL (PENNSYLVANIA)
    3.WOLVERINE (TEXAS)
    4.DAVIDbb (UNITED KINGDOM)
    5.BWOOOD415 (MASSACHUSETS)
    6.SPECIAL ED (N.Y. )
    CONGRATS TO ALL I NEED ALL YOUR PICS E MAIL TO ME AT bodybymr.g@hotmail.com they must have your weight ,bodyfat,and measurements. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR STORIES KEEP THEM COMING
    BECAUSE WE WILL CONTINUE EVERY 16 WEEKS.
    MR.G SAYS FORGIVE YOURSELF FOR YOUR PAST MISTAKES
    Can't wait to see the progress pics best wishes to all.

Beast

Quote Originally Posted by buffdoll View Post
    OK; I THINK AFTER 4 HOURS I WOULDA FIGURED THE THING OUT ~....

FYI~ I have hidden myself for so long ; I will conquer to achieve my ultimate goals and rid my self of Diabeties . If I can do this so can you ~!
    Reach to the heavens there are many stars there ; grasp the one that u call your own for it shines so bright, your spirit is strong .. will it and it shall be ~!

Pamela
    You go girl!

Just remember one of the easiest ways to conquer and control type 2 diabetes is with a low to moderate carb diet with plenty of protein.

Looking forward to seeing you progress.

Matt

The diet we have placed you on with the supplemental support will probably "cure" your Type 2 Diabetes............... Your insulin sensitivity will become amazing on high protein/moderate essential fats/low carbs. The less carb, the more sensitive the cells become to insulin. The higher the Omega-3 fish oils, the greater the insulin sensitivity. Just watch as see the magic unfold before your eyes.

Here's my pics. I was going to blur my face out, but then i thought my ugly mug might actually distract from my love handles
    Attached Images Attached Images

And My measurements/stats

Height: 5ft 9in
    Weight: 242.25
    Bodyfat: 29.7

Chest: 46
    Waist: 42.5
    Biceps: 14.75 (relaxed)
    Forearm: 12
    Thigh: 27.5
    Calf: 17.5

Best of luck to all of you.....

Were all here for your support..

Go hard....

This will be great to watch!

Were all here for your support..
    Indeed.
    Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE ,KEEP TELLING YOUR STORIES WHETHER OF SUCCESS OR DESPAIR EACH ONE OF TOUR STORIES ARE INSPIRING 1000'S OF OTHERS WITH SIMILAR SITUATIONS.YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES GIVING MORE THAN YOU COUKD EVER IMAGINE.

HOPE IS NOT PRETENDING THAT TROUBLES DONT EXSIST.
    IT IS THE TRUST
    THAT THEY WILL NOT LAST FOREVER,
    THAT HURTS WILL BE HEALED
    AND DIFFICULTIES OVERCOME.
    IT IS FAITH THAT
    A SOURCE OF STRENGTH AND RENEWAL
    LIES WITHIN
    TO LEAD US THROUGH THE DARK
    INTO THE SUSHINE.
    GOD BLESS MR.G NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt-from-SM View Post
    Well All,

Here's my story. It might deserve to be in MD, or it might not. It all depends on how I look in 16 weeks.

As some of you know, I've been journalling fairly extensively for the past few months with my progress, and have been taking advice from you all. I've started out around 285 lbs, and am down 20 lbs to 265. I'm going to go till I either get under 10% body fat, or till I'm 220. If I hit 220 and am not under 10% body fat, then I'll give my body a small break and maintain that weight while doing a recomposition.

However...

My story started a few years ago. I was a decently solid 230 lbs, and got married. I was working at a fast food place, and ate there for most of my meals because we were too poor to afford much food. So, after a diet of a large pizza, a jug of koolaid, and a lot of toast every day, I ballooned to 265 lbs. This might seem big to you all, but it's nothing.

I then changed jobs to try to make some more money and give us a future. My brother in law to be worked for a moving company as a contractor, so he offered to bring me on as one of his movers. I accepted, and went to work. Days were long and frequent, usually 6 days at around 10 to 12 hours a day depending on how long we commuted for. I was lifting for about 8 to 10 of those hours with nothing more than a half hour break, and ate like crap. I was still on the simple carb diet, but managed to maintain my 265 lbs weight. It used to be the joke that I was ballast for all the heavy objects as I could manage my end of a 1200lb grand piano when need be.

However, after 6 months of doing this, and picking up 30 fridges 2 to 3 days a week, I began to get some pain in my back. The back pain began to shoot to my hip, then to my knee, and then almost to my foot. It began to occur that I could barely move my left leg.

I had to quit moving. I went to a few doctors, had x-rays, ultrasounds, and examinations, yet nothing showed. Best guess was something to do with the sciatic nerve.

I ended up taking a lesser paying job in a call center, sitting for 8 hours at a time. At this point, my eating habits caught up with me till I hit 289.5lbs. I was not impressed. However, there were more important things to attend to.

My brother and law to be screwed me out of $2000 income, which was about a month and a half worth of pay for me when I had quit. We were behind on payments, the creditors were calling, and bills needed to be paid.

The new desk job was offering overtime, so I jumped on it. I began working 5 days at 12.5 hours each. Then, another place I had applied called and asked for an interview. I accepted and got hired to work in the Walmart Photo Lab for 30 or so hours a week.

For the next 6 months I worked from 5 am till 5 pm at the desk job 5 days a week, and from 5:30 pm till 11:00 pm 5 days a week. I was working close to 90 hours a week, and 100 hours a week when the desk job would allow me to work a 6th day for a 12 hour shift.

The godsend came when my wife bought me a 1 month gym pass to a local gym for Christmas, as she knew I was not happy at all about my weight. I quit my job at Walmart as we were getting caught up on the bills, and began to learn how to look after myself. I started a Slimfast diet, because at the time it was all I knew how to do, and began to lose weight going to the gym a couple days a week. I think I lost maybe 5 to 10 lbs doing that, at 1200 calories a day.

I then discovered Body For Life and began to try to do one of their "transformations", and went from 289.5 to 262. I was making great progress, but then another fabulous opportunity arose - I found a job making double the money in another city - and it was a real adult job. So, I began the moving process, and ballooned back up again in weight to 290 lbs, as I reverted back to my old eating habits, and eating out often.

For the last 2 years I've been the yo-yo. My weight has gone up and down, up and down.

This last Christmas I took the bull by the horns, and told myself that 2007 was going to be the year of Matt. I began a meticulous plan to lose 70 lbs, and started out on it. The first couple of months were a bit rough, but I'm on the roll now. I'm currently sitting at 264.6 as of this morning, down from 282.5 2 months ago. I had set a goal for May 14th of 262 lbs, something I'm 6 weeks out on and am set to blow away. I'm focused on my diet, cardio, and training sessions. My concentration in life has shifted from being a computer geek to that of a personal trainer. Once I get my ISSA certification, as well as CANFIT and whatever else I need in Canada, I will become a personal trainer. One day I plan to open my own gym and help others achieve their goals.

However, until then I learn as much as I can through sites like Muscular Development and my site, SeriousMuscle.Net. I dedicate most of my free time to either helping others with what I do know, or learning more stuff from people who know more or different things than myself.

I am going to achieve my goals, and I am going to blow my old self out of the water.

These are the latest progress pics - they're not pretty, but in 6 months I'll be able to look back and see how far I've come.

Matt
    At least you are out of the bedbugger game (moving job) The good thing is you took care of family. I look foreward to your progress

Default Mr G!

Mr. G,

I have had trouble getting in touch with you per your PM you sent me on giving you a call for diet and exercise. (Might have messed up the number) I have sent you an email off line with my number etc.

Cant wait to hear from you and start this wonderful transformation!

Bill

Beast

Quote Originally Posted by nabba65pp View Post
    At least you are out of the bedbugger game (moving job) The good thing is you took care of family. I look foreward to your progress
    Thanks Nabba. Family is important for sure, too bad more people don't realize it.

Matt

I'm proud of all of you. It takes guts to post your most vulnerable photos in front of the world. The transformations will empower you. Make sure to keep these weekly photos coming (even if you stray off the course). The energy of the board will draw you back to your goals!

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast