Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2007 TEAM MD PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION

Where's the rest of the photos? Special Ed?

Dave, I got my diet/supplementation plan yestarday from Mr.G, and I'm looking forward to starting out tomorrow, one question though - Coral Calcium, what is the difference between his and a normal calcium/magnesium supplement? a lot of the stuff on the web says there is no difference (except price!) what is your opinion on it.

I prefer to use Coral Calcium (it can be complexed with Magnesium-- it usually is)......... Coral Calcium has a good acid-neutralizing effect on the body. When we're stressed out, exercise a lot, or eat high protein diets, our bodies produce a lot of acid waste. These acids need to be neutralized by the body or else the "foul up" the cells (like a dirty goldfish bowl) and prevent them from functioning efficiently. Green leafy vegetables are great acid neutralizers as well (that's why it's a good idea to take a whole fruit and vegetable supplement as well. Personally, I take JUICE PLUS+: http://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/pages/H...a?site=dp02724 )

This is getting exciting, good luck to everyone and thank you for being so honest and open to sharing your stories and your today pics. Wait till we get really into this and we all hopefully see changes.

Bill

Beach Body

Good luck everyone
    Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.

Exclamation Photos...

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    Where's the rest of the photos? Special Ed?
    Hang on buddy...just polishing off the last gallons of ice cream and the boxes of Yodels and the bags of chips.

I just can't have such temptations in my house but Jewish people just don't throw out food unless it's spoiled.

So please allow me one more day to clean out my fridge and pantry before gracing you with a set of 'BEFORE' pictures. I want them to be "extra special".

Special "Noreaster Bunny" Ed

SPECIAL ED............you're Jewish.............what's with the EASTER BUFFET you're shoveling down your throat?

Morning Guys, being in the UK i'm already ahead of you. 45mins of cardio done, and just finished meal two. Good luck to you all.

Special Ed, Quit being an easter chicken and get your ass started on this thing already.

One question for Dave and Mr.G - Meal 2 for for me was chicken and almonds (Yum!) anyway I cooked it like this:- I put my cooked chicken in a hot dry non-stick pan with my almonds, added a teaspoon of dried chopped herbs, a teaspoon of chilli powder and a sprinkling of garlic powder, and cooked for about 5 mins. Is it ok to spice up my meals with herbs and spices like this or should I be eating it plain.

Default Travel and Fish Meal

Question on traveling and the fish portion of Meal #5.

I am traveling to Seattle for a 4 day confernce next week for business. With the new Airline rules for food etc and containers has anyone ever run into issues of carying your Whey shake mix as well as mixers in your checked bag? I found a gym in Seattle already for keeping up on my work out, and room service can take care of the food.

On Meal #5 is their anything I can substitue for fish?

Oh and thank you to Mr. G for the chat last night, I am so freaking pysched to get this going! Also a couple things to note I am doing this diet with IBS a medical condition that makes your intestenal track freak out. So if I can do it anyone can! And also I am a full time computer geek at a company and I can fit this into my life so another thing to think on.

Bill

Bwood, are you a COMPUTER PROGRAMMER? Or do you know anyone?

Funny Mr. G asked me the same question last night.

I have a degree in Computer Information Systems, and I am finishing my degree in IT with a specification in programming come August. But to answer your question yes I can program.

Bill

bwood415........... email me at huge285@aol.com ...........I need to talk to you about some computer stuff.

SPECIAL ED............you're Jewish.............what's with the EASTER BUFFET you're shoveling down your throat?
    Keep on him Dave, just because he's a celebrity doesn't mean he can weasel out of the photos

My My My My MY it is what it is ~! ;-0

We'll rattle him on the radio show tonight.

Default wolverines measurements and photos

height 5'8"
    weight 220
    chest 46.5
    arms 16.5
    waist 44
    thighs 26
    calves 16
    forearms 13
    shoulders 52
    hips 44
    neck 17
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wolverine565; April 9th, 2007 at 05:41 PM.

wolverine you will look very good dieted down

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast