Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2007 TEAM MD PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION

Question on traveling and the fish portion of Meal #5.

I am traveling to Seattle for a 4 day confernce next week for business. With the new Airline rules for food etc and containers has anyone ever run into issues of carying your Whey shake mix as well as mixers in your checked bag? I found a gym in Seattle already for keeping up on my work out, and room service can take care of the food.

On Meal #5 is their anything I can substitue for fish?

Dave I am going to email you tonight.

Thanks,

Bill

TRANSFORMATION START PHOTOS:

BILL WOODHAMS
    DAVIDBB
    JEFF PEARCE
    PAM FRASARD
    JAMES HOLSTON
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dave P; April 9th, 2007 at 08:32 PM.

Ok ~~~ I started the tanning thing with my regime ~~ who thought a injun would look like a rock lobster ~~

Ed ; I was the nurse in a Jewish house for a year ~~~U CAN GIVE YOUR FOOD AWAY AND START UR LIFTING~! THE STARVING PEOPLE WILL LOVE U FOR IT ! ~~MY MY MY it is what it is~! Lift till it hurts ~!

A Warrior conquers all ; the spirit is infinant ~ I am and I will ~~

Onkwehonwehe'ha

~The Native way ~

Being pretty new with whey protein shakes is nausea a common thing when you first start on it? Yes this is a serious question.

Bill

I was thinking about keeping a video journal of my experience ~ highs n lows and all the new people I meet and help along the way ...my sis said the look on my face was priceless when I was chugging my fiber ...

Dave; any chance of getting that fiber in a pill?.....lol

Buffdoll, what kind of tanning regimin do you have?

Dave I'm thinking of dropping the DC training and going with Gym jones type training. Any thoughts?
    I'm attaching a video from gym jones if your not familiar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMp9orjb_RI

BD,

Funny you should mention that I was thinking the same thing keeping at least a one week video journal.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bwood415 View Post
    Being pretty new with whey protein shakes is nausea a common thing when you first start on it? Yes this is a serious question.

Bill

Never heard of this happening bro but what type and brand are you taking? also what are you mixing it with?

Default PROTIEN POWDERS/

Bill
    ARE YOU USING PREMIXED OR POWDER.MOST HAVE SOME FORM OF LACTOSE WHICH CAN BOTHER YOUR IBS FIRST USE THE POWDER FORM WITH THE LOWEST AMOUNT OF LACTOSE AND MIX WITH WATER,IF IT STILL MAKES YOU SICK YOU MAY HAVE TO SWITCH TO WHOLEFOOD.
    NAVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE UP!

I've never heard of nausea with whey either, maybe try to experiment mixing it with different amounts of water, the consistency of your shake could be the problem.

The only problem I have with the diet is the eggs, god I hate eggs, unless it is a omelette with loads of cheese in, which is a big no,no on this diet.
    Other than the eggs though, everything is going great - it's aobut 4.30pm here in the uk, the sun is out my workout is done as is my hour and a half of cardio so I plan on sitting out and chilling in the sun for a couple of hours until my kids arrive home to stress me out.

Banned

This is very true mr. g muscle milk makes me run to the can with a quickness....lol

Mr. G are you gonna be at the mets?

I am using the powder form of it. Mr. G what whole foods would work?

Banned

BWOOD what brand?

Default WHOLE FOODS

I am using the powder form of it. Mr. G what whole foods would work?
    WHOLE FOODS ARE WHATS ON THE DIET YOU HAVE .THE SHAKE IS DESIGNED AS A EASY WAY TO TAKE IN A MEAL WHOLE FOOD IS ALWAYS BETTER.YOU CAN EAT CHICKEN ALL DAY LONG THE MAELS ARE NOT SET IN STONE.REMEMBER YOU ARE ALL ON PRECONTEST DIETS JUST LIKE ALL THE PROS .AFTER YOU HAVE YOUR DESIRED PHYSIQUE WE WILL ADD ,FRUITS WHOLE GRAINS AND MORE VEGGIES AND YOU WILL HAVE A LOT MORE SELECTIONS.
    YOU ARE ALL DOING GREAT MD,DAVE AND MR G ARE ALL INSPIRED BY YOUR EFFORTS AND REMEBER TO CALL ME WHEN EVER YOU ARE FEELING LOW AND TOGETHER WE WILL RISE ABOVE IT.

MR.G SAYS
    REMEBER EVERYONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE

Get rid of the MUSCLE MILK........... I guarantee that there's lactose in there..........stick to a PURE WHEY ISOLATE.

Thanks guys, as I sent an email to Dave about here is the whey I am using, but if it is not right no big. And thanks Mr. G just wanted to make sure you were not talking about another food. Forgot sorry about so many questions on the diet, I just want to get this right.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...entPage=family

You are the men!

Bill

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huge285 View Post
    Get rid of the MUSCLE MILK........... I guarantee that there's lactose in there..........stick to a PURE WHEY ISOLATE.

I used muscle milk along time ago now you know I am using steve reeves nutrition....

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast