Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748

Thread: MHP Presents the 2007 TEAM MD PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION

IFBB PRO

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine565 View Post
    Is there going to be another transformation challenge?
    I'd like to know that too. I know someone who is ready and willing.

frank wood

great quote

Any one still read this link? I'm starting to lose hope that there will be another challenge. I'm excitied to help people the way you guys helped me.

I check daily, but it has just been real quite.

Default NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!

A NEW CHALLENGE WILL START SOON JUST BE REDY WITH THE STORIES AND YOUR HELP WE LOVE ALL OF YOU
    EVERYONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE
    bodybymrg@hotmail.com
    516-557-4192

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    A NEW CHALLENGE WILL START SOON JUST BE REDY WITH THE STORIES AND YOUR HELP WE LOVE ALL OF YOU
    EVERYONE HAS A ROCKY INSIDE
    Congrats on your contest Placing Mr. G, Next time you will get that 1st place, NEVER GIVE UP!

As for me I'm holding a steady 210-212lbs with no gain in waist measurement, I've missed a lot of gym time though due to an Elbow injury and a flare up of my sciatica, but i'm still plugging away as best as I can and never giving up!

Mr. G you are an inspiration. Congrats on the contest

Adam
    "The only lack or limitation is in your own mind."

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

Congrats MrG. You'll get the prize.
    I want to see in the trenches with Mr G!

Quote Originally Posted by ambrosiastouch View Post
    Thats what I am told .. Boy they will cut me 4 sure ;.... newer woman in 9 weeks

I will definitely post pics after boot camp , then I can resume my lifting.

I am still on the diet .. I weighed in at 166 .... gets hard when u have people shovin carbs in ur face ... I say no they push more ... lol ''

So I am gonna make some German chocolate fudge with Black walnuts I gathered and shelled .... and pay those family members a visit ~!

I can't eat it but u bet ur azz they sure will

It is our harvest here .. injun thing ; there is nothing more satisfying then making something with lotta love ; knowing u worked hard at it .~

Same thing with building your body .. your hard work and dedication will pay off ... and Our lives will change even more ..

When I am away @ boot camp i will not have access to internet or phone so if u want to hear from me ..

Leave me your name and mailing address and I will write you when I am away in the GULAG~!

much love

Pamela

Oh yea Thats me n my older sister she needs a transformation BAD~!
    Hey, Pam!

LOL @ your sister's tongue.

I haven't checked in on you in a while. How ya feelin?
    hardcoregymregistry.com * prettybuff.com * myspace.com/sallyagin

Default MHP Transformation

I hope i am posting this in the right spot this is my 1st time on the message boards.My name is Lucia Ruiz My fiance told me about this transformation and i know how much it would mean to him to be a part of this MHP tranformation.His name is Chris Dilorenzo he is 24 he is into body building big time He has every M D mag. We have been together for going on six yrs.when i first meet him he was 5% body fat at 150lbs.well he tried to mantain that but of course things change he was always trying out new diets.atkins, body for life.etc...
    He had a good family to support him in every diet or workout he did, but in 2004 everyting changed his parents split his mom and his sister moved out. Chris and I also moved out his father would not leave the house we tried to go about our lives.At this time chris was working at vitiman world where he has been for five yrs. In January of 05 we asked his father to come and stay with us in our apartment. His father and his mother had not spoken in over a yr. except for court.she had moved on got a boyfriend but was always there for her kids. chris and his parents were very close so it was really hard for him during all of this.
    Then on Sunday Feb 20th 2005 Chris and I were running late for work his dad had been sleeping on our couch and chris and his father were going to start there diet together on monday,so he asked chris for money so he could go and buy the chicken.
    Well it was about 1:30 when i talked to chris he had just talked to his mom who was going to bring him lunch,but she told him she had to run to the police station because the night before there father had keyed her car.
    IT was about 2:30 and chris kept trying to call me but it was hard to answer my phone during lunch rush,When i finally was able to answer my phone i heard the the most horrible thing ever.Chris was outside with the cops waiting for me.
    Chris's mom had been shot 3 times in the head by there father, chris 's sister was sitting right next to her mom in the car while it happened she watched her mom die. It was all so hard on chris we had to fight for custody of his sister take parenting classes have social services at our house every friday.He got so caught up with trying to be strong for his sister and trying to hide how he really felt.that it was showing in the way he ate . we moved to florida in 2006 he then decided to try dieting again but like i said with work and taking care of a teenger and having 4 people living in a house that eat notthing but junk food it is kinda hard. But like i said chris has always been big into bodybuilding and reading his magazines and books.In Sept of this year chris went to a seminar that Dave Palumbo was speaking at,when he came back from that he was excited i guess Dave talked about all the things chris belives in. He listens to all the shows on monday night he ordered daves protein powder and etc...
    He really deserves this more than anything so please help him get his old self back he now weighs 210 lbs i love him no matter what he looks like but he is not happy with the way he looks. I know that he can do this and i would like him to have that chance
    Thank You
    Lucia Ruiz

Default MHP Transformation

I hope i am posting this in the right spot this is my 1st time on the message boards.My name is Lucia Ruiz My fiance told me about this transformation and i know how much it would mean to him to be a part of this MHP tranformation.His name is Chris Dilorenzo he is 24 he is into body building big time He has every M D mag. We have been together for going on six yrs.when i first meet him he was 5% body fat at 150lbs.well he tried to mantain that but of course things change he was always trying out new diets.atkins, body for life.etc...
    He had a good family to support him in every diet or workout he did, but in 2004 everyting changed his parents split his mom and his sister moved out. Chris and I also moved out his father would not leave the house we tried to go about our lives.At this time chris was working at vitiman world where he has been for five yrs. In January of 05 we asked his father to come and stay with us in our apartment. His father and his mother had not spoken in over a yr. except for court.she had moved on got a boyfriend but was always there for her kids. chris and his parents were very close so it was really hard for him during all of this.
    Then on Sunday Feb 20th 2005 Chris and I were running late for work his dad had been sleeping on our couch and chris and his father were going to start there diet together on monday,so he asked chris for money so he could go and buy the chicken.
    Well it was about 1:30 when i talked to chris he had just talked to his mom who was going to bring him lunch,but she told him she had to run to the police station because the night before there father had keyed her car.
    IT was about 2:30 and chris kept trying to call me but it was hard to answer my phone during lunch rush,When i finally was able to answer my phone i heard the the most horrible thing ever.Chris was outside with the cops waiting for me.
    Chris's mom had been shot 3 times in the head by there father, chris 's sister was sitting right next to her mom in the car while it happened she watched her mom die. It was all so hard on chris we had to fight for custody of his sister take parenting classes have social services at our house every friday.He got so caught up with trying to be strong for his sister and trying to hide how he really felt.that it was showing in the way he ate . we moved to florida in 2006 he then decided to try dieting again but like i said with work and taking care of a teenger and having 4 people living in a house that eat notthing but junk food it is kinda hard. But like i said chris has always been big into bodybuilding and reading his magazines and books.In Sept of this year chris went to a seminar that Dave Palumbo was speaking at,when he came back from that he was excited i guess Dave talked about all the things chris belives in. He listens to all the shows on monday night he ordered daves protein powder and etc...
    He really deserves this more than anything so please help him get his old self back he now weighs 210 lbs i love him no matter what he looks like but he is not happy with the way he looks. I know that he can do this and i would like him to have that chance
    Thank You
    Lucia Ruiz

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine565 View Post
    Congrats MrG. You'll get the prize.
    I want to see in the trenches with Mr G!
    I second that. Mister G, your words touch me.

Default re

Very Nice tropic it really ROCKS mr G !

NEVER GIVE UP

Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Luv View Post
    just to be sure.. U were talking about the other guy and what he said right? cuz i was talking shit cuz i dont know why he said that..

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSES NOW WE WILL BE POSTING THIS SECTION ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE WEB SITE.WE NEED YOUR HELP IF THEIR IS ANYONE THAT YOU KNOW THAT WAS SICK OR GOINNG THRU PERSONAL HARDSHIPS YOU CAN POST THEIR STORIES UP HERE UNDER YOUR OWN NAME.THEY CAN BE YOUNG OLD MALE OR FEMALE.FOR FUTURE REFRENCE THIS SITE IS 100% POSITIVE ANY STORIES LIKE THAT ONE GENTLEMAN LEFT WE WILL JUST DELETE AND THROW IT IN THE PIT.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748