Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 48 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: MHP Presents the 2007 TEAM MD PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION

Default MHP Presents the 2007 TEAM MD PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION

THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVE LOST HOPE WITH THEIR BODY ,HEALTH AND LIFE.DAVE AND I MAKE AVERY COMFORTABLE LIVING RESTORING CLIENTS BODY SOUL AND MIND FOR THIS,WE FEEL VERY FORTUNATE AND HUMBLED AT THE SAME TIME .SO WE WOULD LIKE TO GIVE BACK AND HELP 5 PEOPLE WHO
    HAVE THE MOST HARDSHIPS.WE WILL PICK NEW GROUP EVERY 16 WEEKS
    AND POST THEIR DIETS AND WORKOUTS AND PICTURES UP EACH WEEK
    THRU THESE INDIVIDUALS OTHERS WILL BE GIVEN HOPE AND A SPARK AND LIGHT UP THE ROCKY INSIDE THEM.LIFE IS HOPE AND HOPE IS LIFE.
    SO PLEASE POST YOUR STORIES AND WE WILL GET IN TOUCH WITTH YOU
    AS SOON AS WE HAVE 30 STORIES WE WILL PICK.
    NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!SUCCESS IS JUST TAKING ONE MORE STEP

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVE LOST HOPE WITH THEIR BODY ,HEALTH AND LIFE.DAVE AND I MAKE AVERY COMFORTABLE LIVING RESTORING CLIENTS BODY SOUL AND MIND FOR THIS,WE FEEL VERY FORTUNATE AND HUMBLED AT THE SAME TIME .SO WE WOULD LIKE TO GIVE BACK AND HELP 5 PEOPLE WHO
    HAVE THE MOST HARDSHIPS.WE WILL PICK NEW GROUP EVERY 16 WEEKS
    AND POST THEIR DIETS AND WORKOUTS AND PICTURES UP EACH WEEK
    THRU THESE INDIVIDUALS OTHERS WILL BE GIVEN HOPE AND A SPARK AND LIGHT UP THE ROCKY INSIDE THEM.LIFE IS HOPE AND HOPE IS LIFE.
    SO PLEASE POST YOUR STORIES AND WE WILL GET IN TOUCH WITTH YOU
    AS SOON AS WE HAVE 30 STORIES WE WILL PICK.
    NEVER GIVE UP!NEVER GIVE UP!SUCCESS IS JUST TAKING ONE MORE STEP
    Now THIS is some very cool stuff... Excellent idea Mr. G.

Awesome bro....just awesome

Amateur Threat

This is absolutely incredible!!!

Thumbs up

Great idea guys. Dave, you should write this up as an article on the site front end. It will get attention from the folks who surf in for content the first time they come. We can discuss it more today if you want to.
    "The only lack or limitation is in your own mind."

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaEd View Post
    I once got my dick stuck in a girls mouth when her mom walked...the girl bit down and swallowed my cock....do I qualify?

your a fag..
    VALENTINO OF THE WEST COAST!

Beach Body

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NinjaEd
    I once got my dick stuck in a girls mouth when her mom walked...the girl bit down and swallowed my cock....do I qualify?

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Luv View Post
    your a fag..
    The type of guy that steps out of the shower to take a piss. And he sits down to do it.
    Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.

Amateur Threat

Quote Originally Posted by hammeranvil View Post
    Quote:

The type of guy that steps out of the shower to take a piss. And he sits down to do it.
    That is priceless!!!

GREAT cause! GREAT idea!

Default my story posted

In 1996 I had a motorcycle accident and broke my leg in 5 places below the knee, plus the shin bone was a compound fractue. My upper right arm was also a coumpond and my left side of my jaw was broke. I was laid up for over a year and a half. I almost lost my leg but I had a good Doc who didnt give up. It was a long fought battle but I won that, because now I just have aches and pains every so often. My right leg and right tricep is still a little off due to that inactivity. I had to sell everything I had which wasnt really much to help cover expencese. I lost my girl friend while I was still in the hospital. Her words was " well seeing that you wont be working for awhile I guess we dont need to be together". Now move to 2004 I have competed in local level bodybuilding and was about to take it up another notch but found out my wife and I was about to lose our jobs because they were moving to communist china, and in 2005 I had to go back to a job I absoultly depise truckdriving, but I can not afford to go with out a job. I have to feed the family and make sure they do want. The good thing, I finally got to be a local driver so now I am home everyday. I am able to train on a regular basis I just cant get my shit together to compete again and I would like to be able to do a show this year. I think because my job renders me inactive for up to 14hrs a day, and little sleep because of working differnt hrs has baffled me in trying to figure out a correct meal plan to lose the fat. Not really a hardship story, but my story. I would really appriciate all the help you could offer.

Quote:

that was actually funny

Beach Body

yeah thanks. i dont want to talk shit, but some threads like this should be left to view and show appreciation for what these guys are doing. I couldnt let it go on this one. I think its great what all you guys do to give back. Dave, Gregg and mista G. I hope all your blessings come back to you 10 fold for your kind hearted unselfish actions.

yeah thanks. i dont want to talk shit, but some threads like this should be left to view and show appreciation for what these guys are doing. I couldnt let it go on this one. I think its great what all you guys do to give back. Dave, Gregg and mista G. I hope all your blessings come back to you 10 fold for your kind hearted unselfish actions.

just to be sure.. U were talking about the other guy and what he said right? cuz i was talking shit cuz i dont know why he said that..

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSES NOW WE WILL BE POSTING THIS SECTION ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE WEB SITE.WE NEED YOUR HELP IF THEIR IS ANYONE THAT YOU KNOW THAT WAS SICK OR GOINNG THRU PERSONAL HARDSHIPS YOU CAN POST THEIR STORIES UP HERE UNDER YOUR OWN NAME.THEY CAN BE YOUNG OLD MALE OR FEMALE.FOR FUTURE REFRENCE THIS SITE IS 100% POSITIVE ANY STORIES LIKE THAT ONE GENTLEMAN LEFT WE WILL JUST DELETE AND THROW IT IN THE PIT.
    REMEBER THERES A LITLE ROCKY INSIDE ALL OF US.

Beach Body

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Luv View Post
    just to be sure.. U were talking about the other guy and what he said right? cuz i was talking shit cuz i dont know why he said that..

Yeah bro. I just felt it was in bad taste for him to throw that in, on something of this nature anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by nabba65pp View Post
    In 1996 I had a motorcycle accident and broke my leg in 5 places below the knee, plus the shin bone was a compound fractue. My upper right arm was also a coumpond and my left side of my jaw was broke. I was laid up for over a year and a half. I almost lost my leg but I had a good Doc who didnt give up. It was a long fought battle but I won that, because now I just have aches and pains every so often. My right leg and right tricep is still a little off due to that inactivity. I had to sell everything I had which wasnt really much to help cover expencese. I lost my girl friend while I was still in the hospital. Her words was " well seeing that you wont be working for awhile I guess we dont need to be together". Now move to 2004 I have competed in local level bodybuilding and was about to take it up another notch but found out my wife and I was about to lose our jobs because they were moving to communist china, and in 2005 I had to go back to a job I absoultly depise truckdriving, but I can not afford to go with out a job. I have to feed the family and make sure they do want. The good thing, I finally got to be a local driver so now I am home everyday. I am able to train on a regular basis I just cant get my shit together to compete again and I would like to be able to do a show this year. I think because my job renders me inactive for up to 14hrs a day, and little sleep because of working differnt hrs has baffled me in trying to figure out a correct meal plan to lose the fat. Not really a hardship story, but my story. I would really appriciate all the help you could offer.
    you look like you're in great shape tho, is that an older picture???

i am a person who had to battle CANCER THREE TIMES TWO HEART ATTACKS you can read story in aprils md pg 307(LIFTSTRONG) the muscle on my body was eaten away from the high dose chemotheraphy, but i will tell you something if you are going through hardship and have lost hope listen to me DONT! your soul and mind are powerful you can overcome the feeling of you have givin up you must take one day make it today start your battle with your body fight to get it to where you want to be.....................and remember this if i would have lost hope i wouldnt be training now like i was prior to my illness and a strong soul and mind can overcome anything.................just read my story in md(april) and you will see never give up.................VINNIE BOLGER (LIFTSTRONG)

Page 1 of 48 1234567891011 ... LastLast