Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with IFBB Pro Victor Martinez

Hi Vic, I've watched a couple of your in the trenches videos and you always speak about using a variety of excersises for a particular muscle group. My question is how often do you use a different excersise? Do you have workout A, B, C and just rotate between those, is it just a feel thing. Do you use different excersises every week?

I use to use the same excersises for a few weeks before changing it up. Lately I've been alternating excersises on a two/three week basis. Just trying to find out what works best.

Thank you again, for always willing to impart your wisdom. your physique and character on inspirational

sorry double post
    Last edited by silverbullet; November 26th, 2009 at 06:13 AM.

What’s up victor

Sorry about your sister my sister passed 3-1-2009 2days before my mom’s b_day .
    Had to fly back to new york. I met you in AZ I work at the airport iam from Bani D.R and from Ridgewood Queens New York.
    My name is sandro what want to know is what the best way to workout if you have shoulder probs.

Thanks for you time victor

All the questions on this page will be put to Vic for his next column. He may not love the computer, but he does pick up his cel phone!

I would have to actually see all those wrestlers on stage together like a real contest to judge them. Lex Lugar could be the one - don't forget some of the guys from a little further back in time:
    Tony Atlas
    Ivan Putski
    The British Bulldogs
    Superstar Billy Graham
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Does victor have any advice for begginers?

Hey Vic!

Vic I'm in school for nutrition science and i'm doing my project on the blood type diet (blood types A,B,O,AB). They say some blood types should be a vegetarian and some should be carnovores. My blood type says i should be a vegetarian. Personally if i havnt had a steak in a while i get tire and feel like crap! lol

Vic do you know your blood type? I am trying to see what bodybuilders are in the blood types that can handle meat and the ones who canot according to the book. I am against the book and i'm going to prove this in my thesis. So I am wondering if you know yours?

You are an inspiration to me and I know I can say the same for everybody else on your wall posts.

Your fan,

Joey from Dam cold Ottawa Ontario Canada.

P.s Looking forward to summer already. We get the same weather as New york, We even get the same power with New York. Remember the big power out in 2002, we got it with you guys! I literally drove to another state just to live until that was done lol

Nobody

love u man ur a legend livin da dream il be joining u in a couple years mark my words haha peace

Nobody

Victor,
    I suffered a torn ACL/PCL on one side from skiing in late September, which they re-attached through the scope and classified as a moderate injury. I have been through a lot of PT as you did and it’s time to get back into things. I am not interested in screwing things up but my doctor and PT say light leg training is OK now. The pain is intense when training and it was brutal with PT which is normal I am told. However, I was at a 10 after injury and post op and now am at a 6 when training. Some Pro bodybuilders where I work out say that you trained through your injury, not around it but different than the normal pain with training. They say that it is the only way you could have shown up at the Arnold after only a year post injury. First, is that true? Second, what’s the difference between the two ways of training after an injury? Victor, what exercises would be safer and which ones should I avoid and for how long?

Kevin, I will ask him your question for his column in the April issue. Thanks!

Anyone else have a question for Vic?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

ive been watching Vics dvd all week been in the collection a long time when we gonna see part 2?
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Sup Vic!

Looking forward to you winning your next show!

I hope you had a good taste of 2009 since your injury and that you will come back in 2010 bigger and leaner than ever!

What's up Vic. If I can call you Vic. I can't really afford any of the foods that bodybuilders need but I refuse to eat junk food. And I can't afford any supps. so I just eat right and train like crazy and rest. I just hope to God that I could get some kind of sponsorship so I could at least get some free supps that would mean the world to me. keep me in your prayers and i'll do the same for you.

Default Supplement and Meal Plan

Hey what's going on Vic !!! I have been training off and on for years with in the last 2 years I have got a little more serious. I have tried different supplements along the way. I would like to put together a meal plan and supplements program for myself to follow through for the next couple of months to see if there is a really any difference in my body.

Are you able to help me put together a plan and what supplements I should try to take???

Dedicated Noob

Hola victor, no se pueda hacer esto pero lo voy hacer, solo qiero decirte que eres uno de mis favoritos en este deporte, y espero que en el proximo Mr. O sea mejor para ti ya que en este ultimo merecias un mejor lugar, cuidate y te mando un saludo desde tijuana mexico...

HEY VIC I SAW A FOREARM ARTICLE ON THAT OTHER WEBSITE I KNOW U NOT LEAVING MD?

VIC THIS IS A SILLY QUESTION BUT I WAS WONDERING SINCE YOU OWN A MMGRILL DO YOU EVER GET IN THERE AND DO SOME COOKING?
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Hey victor,

ive been an avid weight trainer for a few yrs now and im still pretty young to be debating my first show..but i really wanna try.. however i seem to be hittin alot of platues latley.. can you give me any diet, supplimet, or workout tips i can try to push through these barriers? your advice is really appreciated. hope to hear back from you! thanks!

Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast