Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with IFBB Pro Victor Martinez

Vic I want u to know that your #1 fan will be cheering you on this weekend Dominate that stage you Dominican Dominator you! And congrats on your baby zadie xoxo Pat
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Vic, I've been following your interviews and Vids up until date, you did everything you said you would. You stayed on point and kept your head in the game. I know it's hell comming back from an injury like that and I can't wait to see you back up on that stage man... you've been giving out gifts for a while time to receive some now.

Dedicated Noob

Vic. Will you be at a booth at the classic? Good luck.

Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theobeselifter View Post
    Vic, I've been following your interviews and Vids up until date, you did everything you said you would. You stayed on point and kept your head in the game. I know it's hell comming back from an injury like that and I can't wait to see you back up on that stage man... you've been giving out gifts for a while time to receive some now.
    thanks man! i appreciate your support and everyone else who helped me get through this injury! Now its time to take what ive been working so hard for...here i come arnold classic!!
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

Quote Originally Posted by aaronstrongman View Post
    Vic. Will you be at a booth at the classic? Good luck.
    i will be at the mhp booth for a short while on sat and sun

Victor it's great to see you back here! Just want to let you know we all truely admire you here

#1) How's your diet looking in the off-season? How many meals do you consume and are they all whole meals are some are shakes? Does it change for pre-contest?

#2) What supplements you take in both off-season, and pre-contest. I know you're sponsored by MHP.

#3) any daily health related vitamins/minerals. I know on your video you went to Eva's and bought vitamin c 1000mg if i am not mistaken and a vitamin b-complex I couldn't tell

Thanks!!

Vic awesome video! Man I see you put the 150% effort in, I seen your video from the other arnold and you look even harder this yr at 10 dys out.Man your video motivates me. My friends say I look like a natural version of you, and I also have a very relax demeanor from you videos, and I am laid back and cool the same way, but cats sometimes take that as weakness, man that's why I train by myself and keep the headphones on. But sorry 2 babble but just wanted to wish you luck for the show. couldn't get good seats but have to look to buy some from somebody, but ay man have fun and enjoy just being back on stage. You represent us 5-8 bodybuilders well. Good luck!!!

Vic, when is your in the trenches chest training video @ Bev's gonna be up?

yo vic, wuts the best excersise's for lower lat/back thickness

Victor,

The moment you hurt your knee and knew it was a patella-tear, did you think you were going to ever be able to step on stage again?

Hey Vic, you've been my favorite bodybuilder since I first started awhile back. SOOO many questions, but I'll just limit myself to just a few

How much would you recommend a teenager, who wants to gain muscle, and weighs 160 lbs at around 15% Bodyfat, eat over maintenance in order to gain adequate muscle? 500, 750+? Just wondering what you would do in my situation. Also, what is your Post-Workout regimen?

GOOD LUCK AT THE ARNOLD MAN, I'll BE THERE TO CHEER FOR YA!

I just wanna wish you the best of luck, and congratulate you for making it back to the stage in an even more impressive state when you last competed. All of your fans wish you nothing but the best and await Saturday afternoon when you step onto that stage with the roar of a thundering applause ready for battle!!!! When that first call out begins, and your name is called- step forward and know that you've brought it!!!! This is your time brother- represent!

Quote Originally Posted by Joeb23 View Post
    Vic, when is your in the trenches chest training video @ Bev's gonna be up?
    i think that they are finishing up the editing!

Quote Originally Posted by vtaper______ View Post
    yo vic, wuts the best excersise's for lower lat/back thickness
    i like bent over barbell rows!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bangbowbuilder View Post
    Victor,

The moment you hurt your knee and knew it was a patella-tear, did you think you were going to ever be able to step on stage again?
    i never let the thought enter my head that i wouldn't be able to... if that had happened i would have let the injury beat me and never would have fully recovered so quickly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Foreman View Post
    Hey Vic, you've been my favorite bodybuilder since I first started awhile back. SOOO many questions, but I'll just limit myself to just a few

How much would you recommend a teenager, who wants to gain muscle, and weighs 160 lbs at around 15% Bodyfat, eat over maintenance in order to gain adequate muscle? 500, 750+? Just wondering what you would do in my situation. Also, what is your Post-Workout regimen?

GOOD LUCK AT THE ARNOLD MAN, I'll BE THERE TO CHEER FOR YA!
    thanks for your support man!!! i would take advantage of my youth and just eat regularly making sure i got an adequate amount of protein. dont worry to much about numbers now just eat and train hard!! after my workouts i usually have a shake with some carbs then shortly after a solid meal with plenty of protein and carbs!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounce View Post
    I just wanna wish you the best of luck, and congratulate you for making it back to the stage in an even more impressive state when you last competed. All of your fans wish you nothing but the best and await Saturday afternoon when you step onto that stage with the roar of a thundering applause ready for battle!!!! When that first call out begins, and your name is called- step forward and know that you've brought it!!!! This is your time brother- represent!
    thanks man.. i just got to ohio and look forward to saturday!! im ready to step on stage and looking forward to seeing everyone here!!! time to rest up and put the finishing touches on!!

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast