Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with IFBB Pro Victor Martinez

Your a class act Victor, wish you all the best just keep doing what your doing

What is the deal with that in the trenches video? Are they gonna wait until next years Arnold?

Vic, how are your legs feeling now?

Oh, are you doing any more shows before the Olympia, or just primarily focusing on that right now?

Hey Victor. Just wanted to congradulate you on your placing. I didn't get a chance to see you because I was on the other side of the MHP booth. So I wanted to let you know that I was so happy for you!
    Take care,
    Lisa

Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrettO View Post
    Your a class act Victor, wish you all the best just keep doing what your doing
    thanks bro!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joeb23 View Post
    What is the deal with that in the trenches video? Are they gonna wait until next years Arnold?
    I dont know whats up with it...ill have to check!!!
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Hengman View Post
    Vic, how are your legs feeling now?

Oh, are you doing any more shows before the Olympia, or just primarily focusing on that right now?
    my legs feel good...i can let them rest a little before i hit them at full blast for the olympia!!

Quote Originally Posted by lisaperson View Post
    Hey Victor. Just wanted to congradulate you on your placing. I didn't get a chance to see you because I was on the other side of the MHP booth. So I wanted to let you know that I was so happy for you!
    Take care,
    Lisa
    thank you lisa!!!

Hey Victor in your opinion do you believe Kai is looking better bigger or do you think he has lost some of his symmetry?
    Also I have the 2007 Mr Olympia and man you looked awesome your condition was outstanding your side tricep shot shows the true thickness in your upper body and lower body. Good luck for this years Mr Olympia

Vic, remember that you already have them all beat with your amazing shape. Now just to get that grainy look!

Nobody

vic, what would you like to work/improve on most to better your chances of winning the O this year? Its gonna be close!

Hey Vic,how are u after the ASC?Kai kicked your ass? lol He was,and he is still much better than you...you even don't deserve this second place!Do you agree? I hope you`ll make some improvements and wish you luck for the O. You'll need it....Peace bro \/

^^^^ you're a dick.

Absolutely dude! \/

VICTOR TU ERES EL MEJOR Y AQUI EN REPUBLICA DOMINICANA TE APOYAMOS

ERES EL CAMPEON DEL PUEBLO

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY6mAtKa View Post
    Hey Vic,how are u after the ASC?Kai kicked your ass? lol He was,and he is still much better than you...you even don't deserve this second place!Do you agree? I hope you`ll make some improvements and wish you luck for the O. You'll need it....Peace bro \/

bro, show some respect. these are professional athletes doing their job. what gives you the right to bash them in that manner? both Kai and Victor looked great. it takes alot of heart to come back the way Victor did. how did you place @ Arnold?

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY6mAtKa View Post
    Wow its funny how many internet "tough" guys are out there! Bet you wouldn't say it to his face!
    If u don't have anything positive to say, don't stop by his thread disrespecting him!

You wish u had it as good as he does!
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Shame on me guys...YES-full respect for his hard work...I simply do not agree with that second place...Branch deserved it more...It was not fair for me and I was asking HIM for his opinion.Peace guys \/

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast