Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with IFBB Pro Victor Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by CrAzY6mAtKa View Post
    Shame on me guys...YES-full respect for his hard work...I simply do not agree with that second place...Branch deserved it more...It was not fair for me and I was asking HIM for his opinion.Peace guys \/

i highly doubt he will answer your question after you made those remarks. everyone is entitled to their own opinion YES, but be mature, use ur head If you really think your views are correct, go get certified to judge bodybuilding shows and prove us all wrong.

thats just so wrong! We have this awsome site that we canget a top notch Pro like Victor to answer questions and share. Then someone disrespects him like that. Totaly low.Anyone who bashes a top level pro is rude, these guys makes tons of sacrifices and work totally hard.Everyone on the ASC stage it the best of the best.

Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar

thanks again for all the positive support i have recieved from all of you guys!!! i dont pay attention to any negativity and thats what has allowed me to get this far!! i will continue to work on the things that need to be done and come in ready for war at the olympia!!!
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

Hey Victor,

What kind of diet you consume for the off-season and contest-prep? Such as how many meals and how many times you eat steak / chicken / fish or so a day

Thanks

J.O.E-nwk

Whats up Vic im sure your brother told u we met at the Arnold, hes cool as hell...hope everythings going good with ur training..maybe we will get to see u at the "O" i drove far as hell to Ohio and didnt get to say whats up..lol i knw u were focused like a champ thou...

Quote Originally Posted by jj2006 View Post
    Hey Victor,

What kind of diet you consume for the off-season and contest-prep? Such as how many meals and how many times you eat steak / chicken / fish or so a day

Thanks
    sup bro too much to go into but i eat pretty much eat lean steak and chicken bulking and then dieting down i start to add in some fish closer to the comp. 6-8 meals a day total.

Quote Originally Posted by J.O.E-nwk View Post
    Whats up Vic im sure your brother told u we met at the Arnold, hes cool as hell...hope everythings going good with ur training..maybe we will get to see u at the "O" i drove far as hell to Ohio and didnt get to say whats up..lol i knw u were focused like a champ thou...
    sup bro...thanks for your support

sup victor!...1st off wanna say U R THE MAN! missed ya at the arnold this yr. and can't wait 2 meet ya. just recieved yur mass attack workout video, GREAT VIDEO bro. was curious tho its from 05 and was just wondering if u had any NEW videos?...GOODLUCK AT THE O MY MAN!

Great vic!,

How many meals are steak in the off season? and contest?

and could you list the supplements you take? Obviously from MHP but certain ones? that are and not?

Thanks man! good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by vshape View Post
    sup bro too much to go into but i eat pretty much eat lean steak and chicken bulking and then dieting down i start to add in some fish closer to the comp. 6-8 meals a day total.

Victor was the guest poser at the show I did last year in Louisiana.
    You were great with the fans and you helped end the show with a bang and I just wanted to say thanks for being a cool dude. Can't wait till olympia weekend to see what your bringing to the stage!

p.s. I tore my bicep tendon and had to have surgery but 2010 I'm going to rock the La. bodybuilding championship, that overall is mine bitches!!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny tim View Post
    Victor was the guest poser at the show I did last year in Louisiana.
    You were great with the fans and you helped end the show with a bang and I just wanted to say thanks for being a cool dude. Can't wait till olympia weekend to see what your bringing to the stage!

p.s. I tore my bicep tendon and had to have surgery but 2010 I'm going to rock the La. bodybuilding championship, that overall is mine bitches!!
    thanks for your support bro! and good luck with your bi, stay focused and im sure you will do well!!

Quote Originally Posted by wildathrill34 View Post
    sup victor!...1st off wanna say U R THE MAN! missed ya at the arnold this yr. and can't wait 2 meet ya. just recieved yur mass attack workout video, GREAT VIDEO bro. was curious tho its from 05 and was just wondering if u had any NEW videos?...GOODLUCK AT THE O MY MAN!
    i am working on getting a new video together now...stay tuned and ill let you know whats up!!

Hola Victor ,saludos desde españa,podrias poner un dia de tu dieta off season.
    GRACIAS.

Vic since i started getting into bodybuilding, a very short period of time ago(2 years) one body stood out to me, and guess what? it was yours. Ever since then i have been training to achieve a body similar to yours, which i now know is impossible. lol. I am trying to really bring in my middle chest, what exercise do you recommend? I have great lower and outter mass to my chest but my upper and middle is lacking, i want the round bubble chest effect.

and hows the resto coming along? I hope it does great i went looking at it on the internet sounds very interresting, something i hope reaches canada.

Quote Originally Posted by vshape View Post
    i am working on getting a new video together now...stay tuned and ill let you know whats up!!
    This is great news! Are you doing it through MD or independently? I think bodybuilders should put out as many videos as possible (Jay sure does)...its a great way to make some cash and build your fan base.

Hey Vic! Escuche en uno de los video de "in the Trenches" que antes tenías los hombros planos, vamos que eras de mi club jeje. Que hiciste para que parezcan cocos ahora? Matarlos a elevaciones o mejor presses?
    Un saludo!!

doubt vic really needs to build his fan base lol

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast