Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 103 to 119 of 935

Thread: Q and A with IFBB Pro Victor Martinez

  1. #103

    Default

    Vic what's your game plan to win at the O? I recall you saying u didn't like being to heavy becuase you didn't like the feeling, so im curious as to what adjustments you're planning to make.

  2. #104
    Bro Scientist JuicyGlamGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    in the Glamorous USA!
    Posts
    4,730

    Default

    So how's the world's greatest bodybuilder doing these days?
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

  3. #105

    Default

    Hey Big Vic, thanks again for the picture at the fibo u truly are a monster in a positive way

  4. #106
    Dedicated Noob dublin-lifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    dublin,Ireland
    Posts
    16

    Default

    vic whats up just finished watchin your back traing video just thought id say how much i liked the fact that you took a few seconds to help the 2 young lads out with some advice especially seeing as im only young myself and still learnin
    anyway i saw a video clip of you before where you suggested doin side lateral raise at the end of a chest session to help bring up stubborn shoulder would you use just that exercise or would you throw in another exercise
    best of luck at the olympia its going to be a tight one this year cant wait for it
    thanks

  5. #107
    vargasty
    Guest

    Default

    Flex your the fuckin man. Back workout video was off the hook. I'll be home in August to check out the Grill bro. Good luck with that and Knock'em out this Olympia. Fuck the haters talking shit about you, you took second place in the second biggest contest in bodybuilding after being off the stage for more then a year. I think everyone feels if you were 100% theres no question you would have your second Arnold title....

  6. #108

    Default

    First id like to say that im a HUGE fan and ive watched all of your uploaded vids on MD...
    How long are you going to keep competing and what do you think you chances are for this years mr O?

    Even if you think your placing was fair at AC i still think symetry is much better than striated glutes and a blocky waist.

  7. #109

    Default

    Whats up Victor!! Cant wait to go to muscle maker grille june 5th...Anyway, im trying to bring my body up a little more obviously. What do you feel the best back exercises are to build the most mass? What trap exercises also, and what do you feel about doing chest twice a week? Should i do a heavy set in the beginning of the week and then a light set in the middle of the week if i were to hit chest twice a week? I feel that, that is the biggest muscle i lack on, its so small and weak.

  8. #110

    Default

    Ola popi. I'm laying dead for that cover shot of me and you with an inside feature on training glutes.

  9. #111
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnydunz View Post
    going to be a tough O this year. looks like the year of upsets. i know that you are training hard and smart. take care of your body man, so that you can be in the sport for many more years to come.
    thanks bro
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

  10. #112
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maniak1027 View Post
    Vic I know you said you were holding on to opening up the Muscle Maker Grill in Edgewater......so is the one here in Jersey City....do you have an opening date? Plus do you need any more employees?
    there are plenty in jersey just do a search on them and you will find them all over.. we are finishing up the last stages on mine now!!! we are expecting to open sometime towards the end of the month to the beginning of next month!! sorry for the delays but when opening a business and waiting on things like permits and such the wait can be terrible!! look out for the edgewater location soon
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

  11. #113
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by micastan View Post
    Good luck at the O Victor! You coming back from an injury, not placing where you wanted to, hearing all the negative haters out there, but yet still staying strong and focused is an inspiration Bro!!!
    thank you...but the O will be a much better story!!!
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

  12. #114
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bronk View Post
    Just bought dark matter today. quick question though. it says not to have a shake or anything with it but it only contains 12 g of protein which is supposedly equal to 40 grams. i usually have 60 grams. Do you consume a shake also or just the dark matter.
    have a shake in 15-20 min
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

  13. #115
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bounce View Post
    Do you feel more confident heading into the olympia after getting the jitters out the way from the Arnold? You took an entire year off, your body changed during that time, and it just took the Arnold to kick start everything as you head into the Olympia prep- you know what you've gotta bring to WIN the OLYMPIA!
    def more confident in training my leg hard and standing toe to toe with everyone else!!
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

  14. #116
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeT View Post
    Vic what's your game plan to win at the O? I recall you saying u didn't like being to heavy becuase you didn't like the feeling, so im curious as to what adjustments you're planning to make.
    bigger harder and of course shape
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

  15. #117
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_1992 View Post
    Hey Big Vic, thanks again for the picture at the fibo u truly are a monster in a positive way
    my pleasure bro!
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

  16. #118
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dublin-lifter View Post
    vic whats up just finished watchin your back traing video just thought id say how much i liked the fact that you took a few seconds to help the 2 young lads out with some advice especially seeing as im only young myself and still learnin
    anyway i saw a video clip of you before where you suggested doin side lateral raise at the end of a chest session to help bring up stubborn shoulder would you use just that exercise or would you throw in another exercise
    best of luck at the olympia its going to be a tight one this year cant wait for it
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vargasty View Post
    Flex your the fuckin man. Back workout video was off the hook. I'll be home in August to check out the Grill bro. Good luck with that and Knock'em out this Olympia. Fuck the haters talking shit about you, you took second place in the second biggest contest in bodybuilding after being off the stage for more then a year. I think everyone feels if you were 100% theres no question you would have your second Arnold title....
    thank you fellas!!!
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

  17. #119
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
    So how's the world's greatest bodybuilder doing these days?
    working hard to get things done for the restaurant and training hard!!!
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •