Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with IFBB Pro Victor Martinez

Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper52 View Post
    Whats up Victor!! Cant wait to go to muscle maker grille june 5th...Anyway, im trying to bring my body up a little more obviously. What do you feel the best back exercises are to build the most mass? What trap exercises also, and what do you feel about doing chest twice a week? Should i do a heavy set in the beginning of the week and then a light set in the middle of the week if i were to hit chest twice a week? I feel that, that is the biggest muscle i lack on, its so small and weak.
    bent over rows and deads for back and shrugs for traps!! keep working hard and you will see the progress
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

Quote Originally Posted by vshape View Post
    working hard to get things done for the restaurant and training hard!!!
    That's what I love to hear! Can't wait till it opens, I will be there supporting my faveeeeee xoxo
    "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Quote Originally Posted by vshape View Post
    bent over rows and deads for back and shrugs for traps!! keep working hard and you will see the progress
    90 degree bent overs? Thanks alot!!!!

What about doing chest twice a week? What types of workouts and sets should i be doing?

Dedicated Noob

Hey Vic you got any good ideas on how to help me with getting my lats to pop? I have so-so lats and can't really think of anything else to do to target them other then lat pulldowns and chins.

hey Vitor j/k
    cant wait to see you at mr-o bro,
    got my tickets already and hope to see ya at the convention center i'll be looking at the mhp booth for ya!
    #1 fan here in vegas (comparado con tigo cutler no tiene nada)
    keep working hard..........

Spotter

Hi Vic, wish u all best for your up coming shows. i;ve always wanted to visit NYC,in your opinion..whats NYC like?and which suburbs do u suggest visitors stay away from ?
    i knoe i wont b visiting detroit thats for sure .

Vic I need your help. First I like to say that you are one if not the best in the biz right now and I hold great respect for you. I am 30 years old 5'2" 185lbs. I work a security job that requires me to sit on my butt for 40 hrs a week. I work out 4 to 5 days a week. I do 20 min of cardio/abs each workout day and I break up body parts. Arms, Chest, Back/shoulders, legs. I take sat n sun off and sometimes wed. I eat a basic diet w protein before and after training. I cannot lose and weight. now since I work midnight shift I get only 4hrs of sleep when I get home at 8am then a nap later in the day for 2-3hrs before work. is my sleeping pattern stopping my progress?

Victor, I have to say that you are the best genetically bodybuilder in this generation. In 2007, the night of the Arnold, I told my wife, that our son, will be named after the winning champion, My son (Victor!!!), who is born on March 7th 2007, is proudly named after you! Keep up the good work, and hope to see you at the Olympia this year,
    take care bro!!

what happen vic.did not see you at the newyork pro

vic what do you think of the placings at the new york pro for mens open and 202?

I am am a huge fan of yours living in Vienna Austria. I couldn`t make to fibo this year.
    Are you going to be in austria or germany again this year?

I think you are a great poser. How you hit the poses and the way you move from one pose to the other is just amazing. I loved your posing at arnolds.
    But i think you could do the front latspread much better.
    I think you should bring your shoulders back more and not flex the pects that much. this way you should look even wider.
    What do you think?
    I`m sure you are gone rok at olympia. I just cannt wait dor it.
    keep it real!

vic,

been having knee pains the past 2 months , my forum is perfect during legs, but my weights keep going up , would you recommend knee wraps?

Hey Vic, hows life treating you?

Can barrely wait to see u at the O, i believe we will see the best Victor Martinez ever.
    Good luck bro

Default victor

Victor tu y dexter fueron lo mejores en el npc pittsburgh crees que ustedes progatagonizaran la finales del mr O 2009

Banned

Hi Victor, how much do you bench?

Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro vshape's Avatar

sup everyone...just checking in to let you all know ive been hard at work trying to get the restaurant open. we have run into some issues along the way that held us up for a bit but the ball is rolling again and within the next few weeks we should be good to go!! thanks for all your support and patience and i look forward to seeing you all there on opening day! i will also be checking back in soon and answering all your questions
    Victor Martinez, IFBB Pro
    http://ifbbprovictormartinez.com/

Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast