Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with William Llewellyn

Hey William,
    Have you modified your stance on Clomid Vs. Nolvadex since this article was written? Would you care to comment on this thread?

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...=1#post1558971
    Thank you
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

My question here guys is, on the long haul will it be needed to up test doseage after a few cycles? Does the body become tolerant to test over time? I know that a lot of guys do a gram or more of test per week, is this a have to because they do not respond anymore to lower doses? It would sure get pricey down the road if that is the case because I dont see my useage haulting anytime in the near future.

Default proscar with nandrolone= hairloss?

Hey!

I have read several articles saying using proscar/finasteride and such with deca and tren will cause hairloss.

One buddy of mine have tested this teori and did not lose any hair, and he is not prone to hairloss...

My next cycle is 500 test e, 600 EQ and 600 deca. I do a low dose test because of my hair problem... But if this theory/myth is wrong I could use a lot more test....

Do you have any research on this? Please help out.... Thanks

Mr. Llewellyn,

thanks for the really informative bacteria tests that you provided on the UGL injectables in last month's MD. What are your thoughts/test results on test cyp put out by Asia Pharma? I am a little concerned (about the bacteria) because a lot of their stuff is water-based.

Seems like AP is getting to be a pretty popular brand of injectables on other forums.

PS: Does your book cover test results from different AP gear?

Do you actually train yourself? and take steroids? Are you a scientist or just a normal person whos researched everything on the net and claimed his own?

Its fine either way just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by ukstrongman View Post
    Do you actually train yourself? and take steroids? Are you a scientist or just a normal person whos researched everything on the net and claimed his own?

Its fine either way just wondering

good question. I was wondering the same thing somewhere in the back of my mind.

Hey William. Whats your thoughts on the legitimacy of Axio labs tren and orals such as cytomel & nolvadex? Are they any good?

Default Creatine

William,

In the Anabolics 9th edition creatine is mentioned. do you think anabolics make creatine more effective? therefore, would is be advantagous to use creatine while on anabolics?

Dedicated Noob

hey william 1st off great articale in md one of the best...just a question about some gear i purchased its equipoise by tech labs i think its the same ugl dublin lifter is talking about in the previous page as i also live in ireland...its a 10ml bottle 200mg/ml it has a red cap on top and a tl logo on the box....on the box also theres no exp.date... as far as i can gather theyre a ugl in the uk.jus wondering if you"ve ever heard of them as i cant seem to get too much info about them..my source is sound and says its ok but im just a bit cautious as ive never taken ug gear before any input would be appreciated cheers..............

hey will,i will be buying your book very soon,quick question--is HUBEI PHARM a legit trenbolone brand,just making sure,thanks for your help
    Less talky, more lifty

Quote Originally Posted by bill2 View Post
    mr llewellyn..will i have a rebound effect after cutting anti-estrogens? and if so what can i do to combat this? i m currently using 150mg winstrol 200mg primo per week and 50mg proviron daily for a 10 week cuting diet..(with the poWEr pct that u recomend after) and should be a good idea to taper of slowlly and the injectables for the same purpose? thank u very much
    Rebound effect has been theorized, at least with certain types of AE drugs. Nothing is considered proven though, and there is still much speculation. In my experience I don't think this is much of an issue. I think restoring the homeostatic balance (test/estrogen) with proper PCT like the PoWeR program is more important to avoiding side effects/issues than the way the AE is actually used.
    ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

Quote Originally Posted by pumptheiron View Post
    Question about Orals & stacking:

1. Does combining a Methylated Oral with a non Methylated Oral result in increased absorption affinity of the non methylated oral???

2. If so, would that also apply to stacking a methylated designer steroid with a non methylated pro hormone? Same principal?

Just for examples sake, say stacking
    Halodrol (4-chloro-17a-methyl-1,4-diene-3,17 diol)
    and
    a pro hormone like 4-AD (4-Androstene-3b-Ol, 17-One)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    3. Also,

Does combining a Methylated Oral, such as Halodrol
    and a non methylated oral- say Boldenone,
    result in the non methylated oral chemically converting
    into a methylated oral (to some degree),
    hence the Boldenone turning into Dianabol?

*I think these questions would also be ones of interest to the MD Magazine readers, for your column.
    This question was also submitted to Seth Roberts.
    1. No. The bioavailability of one will not influence the other.

3. No. This type of steroid methylation does not occur in the body. Boldenone will remain boldenone.

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianMuscle View Post
    hey will,i will be buying your book very soon,quick question--is HUBEI PHARM a legit trenbolone brand,just making sure,thanks for your help
    We've tested certain Hubei products that turned out to be inert (no steroid). No idea on the trenbolone, but this appears to be an underground lab or counterfeit brand.

Quote Originally Posted by irish paddy View Post
    hey william 1st off great articale in md one of the best...just a question about some gear i purchased its equipoise by tech labs i think its the same ugl dublin lifter is talking about in the previous page as i also live in ireland...its a 10ml bottle 200mg/ml it has a red cap on top and a tl logo on the box....on the box also theres no exp.date... as far as i can gather theyre a ugl in the uk.jus wondering if you"ve ever heard of them as i cant seem to get too much info about them..my source is sound and says its ok but im just a bit cautious as ive never taken ug gear before any input would be appreciated cheers..............
    I've heard of this lab, but can't tell you much. Unfortunately we didn't get to test them for the upcoming UNDERGROUND ANABOLICS book. I always advise people to stay away from UGLs if they can, given the uncertainties and added risks. I do think it is always better to spend the money on human grade AAS if you have reliable access to these products.

Quote Originally Posted by renegaderows View Post
    Mr. Llewellyn,

thanks for the really informative bacteria tests that you provided on the UGL injectables in last month's MD. What are your thoughts/test results on test cyp put out by Asia Pharma? I am a little concerned (about the bacteria) because a lot of their stuff is water-based.

Seems like AP is getting to be a pretty popular brand of injectables on other forums.

PS: Does your book cover test results from different AP gear?
    Thank you for the support. Some of the companies involved were very upset, and I've received my share of threats (legal and otherwise) due to the report. It is good to know the work is appreciated.

We tested one of the AP products in the book, but didn't have anything water based. AP appears to be a legitimate registered company with a real lab, or at the very least has a real production facility making their products. I would definitely recommend staying away from all underground water-based products. I think most are contaminated. AP, being a registered company, should be making the product correctly. Can't say anything for certain, obviously, not having tested such an item.

Quote Originally Posted by Benkern View Post
    Hey!

I have read several articles saying using proscar/finasteride and such with deca and tren will cause hairloss.

One buddy of mine have tested this teori and did not lose any hair, and he is not prone to hairloss...

My next cycle is 500 test e, 600 EQ and 600 deca. I do a low dose test because of my hair problem... But if this theory/myth is wrong I could use a lot more test....

Do you have any research on this? Please help out.... Thanks

I added emphasis to the key point. Male pattern hair loss is called "androgenetic alopecia". This refers to the interplay of both androgens and genetics. If your friend is not genetically prone to hair loss, he probably will not notice it regardless of what steroids are used.

The increased androgenic metabolism of nandrolone under 5-alpha reductase inhibition is well documented. The link to hair loss is logical, though I know of no comparative study actually examining this cosmetic side effect of different AAS use.

I don't think proscar will effect trenbolone much as its metabolites seem to retain the 4-ene group.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    William,

In the Anabolics 9th edition creatine is mentioned. do you think anabolics make creatine more effective? therefore, would is be advantagous to use creatine while on anabolics?
    I think they have complimentary effects. While I don't think creatine is necessary, it can add some positive effect.

Page 10 of 95 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast