Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with William Llewellyn

Quote Originally Posted by JCLadson View Post
    My question here guys is, on the long haul will it be needed to up test doseage after a few cycles? Does the body become tolerant to test over time? I know that a lot of guys do a gram or more of test per week, is this a have to because they do not respond anymore to lower doses? It would sure get pricey down the road if that is the case because I dont see my useage haulting anytime in the near future.
    It is not that you get tolerant, so much as reach a point of metabolic equilibrium. A certain dose will help you remodel your muscles up to a point. Once that point is reached, additional drug or stimulus must be added to keep growing. This is why high doses are more common with serious competitive bodybuilders. They aren't resistant to testosterone, as much as require great levels of anabolic stimulation to keep the muscles as big as they are.

If you aren't extremely developed beyond your natural limits, you shouldn't need such high doses.
    ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

Quote Originally Posted by ukstrongman View Post
    Do you actually train yourself? and take steroids? Are you a scientist or just a normal person whos researched everything on the net and claimed his own?

Its fine either way just wondering
    When I was younger I think you could have considered me a frustrated wanna-be bodybuilder. I was always a skinny nerdy type with poor genetics for bodybuilding. I think I was attracted to AAS for this reason (tired of seeing my buddies make progress and not me). The drugs helped me build quite a but, but I still never broke 200 lbs with them. I did use steroids for a long time, off and on.

I am in my mid 30's now, and much more concerned with my health than the size of my muscles. I am still very active with my training, but it is not focused on mass any more. Don't expect to see me on any stage any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by jeroyes View Post
    Hey William. Whats your thoughts on the legitimacy of Axio labs tren and orals such as cytomel & nolvadex? Are they any good?
    Axio is an underground lab. The feedback seems to be good, but I always advise to avoid UGLs if you can based on the added risks and uncertainties.

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn View Post
    When I was younger I think you could have considered me a frustrated wanna-be bodybuilder. I was always a skinny nerdy type with poor genetics for bodybuilding. I think I was attracted to AAS for this reason (tired of seeing my buddies make progress and not me). The drugs helped me build quite a but, but I still never broke 200 lbs with them. I did use steroids for a long time, off and on.

I am in my mid 30's now, and much more concerned with my health than the size of my muscles. I am still very active with my training, but it is not focused on mass any more. Don't expect to see me on any stage any time soon.
    cool thanks, yeah I know there are several guys like you, what do you think of Anthony Roberts? His reputation has diminuished recently anyways at least youre helping others out, but hope any theories you come out with are backed up with evidence, which is what Anthony roberts didnt do.

Anyways I udnerstand the uncertainties with UG labs, however most only have access to these, and pharma brands can often be faked. Dont you agree that sometimes UG is the way to go, only the proven ones, as UG is not faked that often, and you can buy from a trusted friend or supplier.

Obviously uncertainties with UG, but Ive only used UG, and have had no problems so far, but I am willing to test pharma gear soon. I do know of some UG brands being made in a lab environment, so really its not too bad

can anybody use AAS if they have or had kidney stones?

Dedicated Noob

I've heard of this lab, but can't tell you much. Unfortunately we didn't get to test them for the upcoming UNDERGROUND ANABOLICS book. I always advise people to stay away from UGLs if they can, given the uncertainties and added risks. I do think it is always better to spend the money on human grade AAS if you have reliable access to these products.
    hey william thanks for the response all the rest of my gear for the course is pharma grade i only resorted to this eq because it was the only eq i could get and after reading your articale in md recently i said id try eq.......what do you think about it having no exp date on it.... can you tell me why you didnt get to test them and is what you"ve heard good or bad cheers....

Could you post the best 3 brands of UG labs, as from you exprince....

Dedicated Noob

william this is the eq i purchased maybe you could take alook and see what you think...you might be able to dig up something on this ugl..thanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images

Will,
    never posted here before but i wanted to hear your opinion. When i was 23 i had my blood tested and my natural total test was 450 or so. At 26, had 350 ng/dl total test. Never touched anything in my life besides cell tech (mistake) and protein powders.
    im 26 now, and started a HRT therapy of 200mg a week of test cyp (using a clinic). i am not having estrogen sides so im not taking adex, and i dont care about sperm count, so no HCG at the moment. sometimes i throw it in for a few weeks. anyways...
    how do you feel about a guy my age on TRT, and at that dose? Do you see any concerns with younger guys? i cant imagine a life time of injections but at this point, i dont see any other options. i had my lipids tested and everything looked great. Been on for about 7 months now.
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Quote Originally Posted by ukstrongman View Post
    cool thanks, yeah I know there are several guys like you, what do you think of Anthony Roberts? His reputation has diminuished recently anyways at least youre helping others out, but hope any theories you come out with are backed up with evidence, which is what Anthony roberts didnt do.

Anyways I udnerstand the uncertainties with UG labs, however most only have access to these, and pharma brands can often be faked. Dont you agree that sometimes UG is the way to go, only the proven ones, as UG is not faked that often, and you can buy from a trusted friend or supplier.

Obviously uncertainties with UG, but Ive only used UG, and have had no problems so far, but I am willing to test pharma gear soon. I do know of some UG brands being made in a lab environment, so really its not too bad
    I am hesitant to suggest ever using UG products because you just never know. I agree that plenty of people are using such products without issue, and that there are definitely good UG labs. We've tested many UG products, and seen both the good and the bad first hand. The conditions are never truly sterile though, even if many products are arguably sterile and accurate.

I can just say this. If I were in the market for black market steroids again, I wouldn't buy UG. I would wait it out; spending the extra time/money to buy only those product I could be sure were legitimate.. There are some HG products not subject to counterfeiting, and some channels of distribution that can be trusted over others. It takes a lot of effort though, I agree.

As for other writers, I will say there are many good voices in this field, and some bad ones. You can usually tell the good because, as you mention, they try to substantiate their theories with solid data and explanations, and are open to honest discussions and criticisms about their work.

Quote Originally Posted by sarif View Post
    can anybody use AAS if they have or had kidney stones?
    The only thing that strikes me off hand (this is rarely discussed), is that high blood pressure may increase the likelihood of kidney stones by altering the way the kidneys process calcium. If I were concerned I would watch my BP.

Quote Originally Posted by irish paddy View Post
    hey william thanks for the response all the rest of my gear for the course is pharma grade i only resorted to this eq because it was the only eq i could get and after reading your articale in md recently i said id try eq.......what do you think about it having no exp date on it.... can you tell me why you didnt get to test them and is what you"ve heard good or bad cheers....
    The expiration date is fairly arbitrary anyway. If the product is not sterile, you wouldn't want to use it at any time. And if it is sterile and properly sealed, it would probably stay that way for many years.

There are SO MANY underground labs right now. This model of dealing has taken over in most areas of the U.S. My ability to test is always based on budget and availability. The tests we've been running too are much more costly than just dose (Dose, metals, full GC screen for constituents, bacteria). So it is never cheap.

Given the prominence of these products most labs will never get tested. Just too many of them.

Quote Originally Posted by almard View Post
    Could you post the best 3 brands of UG labs, as from you exprince....
    Sorry, no. I don't want to be perceived as endorsing any labs. And honestly, I wouldn't know what 3 to put there.

Quote Originally Posted by irish paddy View Post
    william this is the eq i purchased maybe you could take alook and see what you think...you might be able to dig up something on this ugl..thanks in advance
    Another UGL that I can't really give much info on. Unless I've tested them, I usually can't say much except they are UG and to be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Li View Post
    Will,
    never posted here before but i wanted to hear your opinion. When i was 23 i had my blood tested and my natural total test was 450 or so. At 26, had 350 ng/dl total test. Never touched anything in my life besides cell tech (mistake) and protein powders.
    im 26 now, and started a HRT therapy of 200mg a week of test cyp (using a clinic). i am not having estrogen sides so im not taking adex, and i dont care about sperm count, so no HCG at the moment. sometimes i throw it in for a few weeks. anyways...
    how do you feel about a guy my age on TRT, and at that dose? Do you see any concerns with younger guys? i cant imagine a life time of injections but at this point, i dont see any other options. i had my lipids tested and everything looked great. Been on for about 7 months now.
    At that age, I would be more concerned with finding and correcting the issue at its root. HRT may impair fertility, so you could run into issues should you decide to have children later on. HRT is usually most applicable for older men who've had children. That is not to say steroids will make you permanently infertile - It is just not advisable to do this if avoidable.

Know that 200 mg/week is really not a HRT dose. HRT is usually no more than 100 mg per week. 200 mg is a dose that a "friendly" doc might give for anti-aging use / a "legal" cycle. It falls within the technical (though I wager not intended) recommended range on the prescribing info sheet (50-400 mg every 2-4 weeks). This typically produces strong supraphysiological testosterone levels. Good to hear your cholesterol is staying in the normal range. Just keep an eye on the HDL/LDL ratio, and know a lower dose would prob reflect better on your lipids.

At that age, I would be more concerned with finding and correcting the issue at its root. HRT may impair fertility, so you could run into issues should you decide to have children later on. HRT is usually most applicable for older men who've had children. That is not to say steroids will make you permanently infertile - It is just not advisable to do this if avoidable.

Know that 200 mg/week is really not a HRT dose. HRT is usually no more than 100 mg per week. 200 mg is a dose that a "friendly" doc might give for anti-aging use / a "legal" cycle. It falls within the technical (though I wager not intended) recommended range on the prescribing info sheet (50-400 mg every 2-4 weeks). This typically produces strong supraphysiological testosterone levels. Good to hear your cholesterol is staying in the normal range. Just keep an eye on the HDL/LDL ratio, and know a lower dose would prob reflect better on your lipids.

Will,
    thank you for getting back to me on this. say they do find the cause...what would they expect to find? my blood was pretty normal so apparently it was just low test. could it be that i am just unlucky and dont produce much? even if they do find the cause, wouldnt the end decision/remedy still be to use TRT?

actually my first dose perscibed was 400mg, LOL! i realized real quick that these clinics are not in it for health reasons.
    i think ill back down to 125-150mg dose then. at 200mg im not noticing any sides besides a little more back pimples. gains, and strength have not increased.
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

hey will,I just needed some new advice,i wanted to know if this Winstrol that i bought today is legit or not,i trust my source but i wanted to make sure,i am on a cutting cyle of 3 mths and will be using it 2 times a week/1 cc per shot...it says it is made by TROY LABORATORIES from australia and the name in the front of the bottle says ILIUM STANABOLIC,the label is white with green,what do you think,thanks for your help
    Less talky, more lifty

Page 11 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast