Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with William Llewellyn

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn View Post
    The expiration date is fairly arbitrary anyway. If the product is not sterile, you wouldn't want to use it at any time. And if it is sterile and properly sealed, it would probably stay that way for many years.

There are SO MANY underground labs right now. This model of dealing has taken over in most areas of the U.S. My ability to test is always based on budget and availability. The tests we've been running too are much more costly than just dose (Dose, metals, full GC screen for constituents, bacteria). So it is never cheap.

Given the prominence of these products most labs will never get tested. Just too many of them.
    very good cheers for your response and time will

Quote Originally Posted by Chong Li View Post
    Will,
    thank you for getting back to me on this. say they do find the cause...what would they expect to find? my blood was pretty normal so apparently it was just low test. could it be that i am just unlucky and dont produce much? even if they do find the cause, wouldnt the end decision/remedy still be to use TRT?

actually my first dose perscibed was 400mg, LOL! i realized real quick that these clinics are not in it for health reasons.
    i think ill back down to 125-150mg dose then. at 200mg im not noticing any sides besides a little more back pimples. gains, and strength have not increased.
    There are many different causes of hypogonadism. Most treatments do involve the use of HRT, but in some cases you can correct the deficient production as well.

Tumors (benign or malignant) could also be involved. Especially if you are young, you need to find out why this is going on, first and foremost.
    ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianMuscle View Post
    hey will,I just needed some new advice,i wanted to know if this Winstrol that i bought today is legit or not,i trust my source but i wanted to make sure,i am on a cutting cyle of 3 mths and will be using it 2 times a week/1 cc per shot...it says it is made by TROY LABORATORIES from australia and the name in the front of the bottle says ILIUM STANABOLIC,the label is white with green,what do you think,thanks for your help
    Impossible to say just from the name. The Ilium products are heavily counterfeited because they are so basic in design (multi-dose vials).

If I had to guess, I would suspect you have a counterfeit. Australia is very much like the U.S. these days - strongly prohibitionist with regard to steroids. While some exporting probably does take place, this is minor compared to the counterfeiting. Your source may be good, but the counterfeiting is so sophisticated these days (and the business so underground) it is very hard to rely on this.

Also, since this is water-based, you should be aware of the risk if it is fake. In particular, we've seen a lot of bacteria in UG water based products.
    ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

WIlliam, I know this is a long post but I would really appreciate your help...

I started a cycle of Dbol (oral for 6 weeks)l/Test E/Equipoise on march 15th 2009. I was supposed to stay on for 10 weeks, but I never really saw much gains in until the last 2 weeks at which point I decided to stay on and keep growing, I was taking 500mg of Test E and Eq per week. So anyway as I was about to come off around the start of the summer, I decided to compete in late september, and instrad of coming off and then finishing PCT and pretty much going straight back "on" again to help with leaning down and maintaining muscle, I decided to stay on, AGAIN! This time I dropped the Eq and started 150mg of Tren per week, along with 600mg of Test E (and adex for water). So my show is 3 weeks away at long last, and by the time its time to come off I will have been on for nearly 7 months. This is only my second cycle at 21 years old. So TBH, I feel like Ive fucked up and I really shouldnt of started my cycle when I did (but I didnt plan on competing at the time) I am pretty much shut down at the minute from the low dose of tren (even with the test) and I am nervous about wanting to get my own test back working in full swing ASAP when I come off.

All I have for PCT at the minute is:
    1 box of tamoxifen/nolvadex
    2 shots of 5000iu HCG
    And I know it doesnt count for much, but I will be using it....Gaspari Novedex XT

What else should I get for my PCT? I assume ill need more HCG?

Any example of a super aggressive PCT or advice would be much appreciated.

Dedicated Noob

hey will just looking through my gear to see what else ineeded before i start my next cycle and my hcg(pregnyl) is out of date since april 2009...just wondering would it be safe to use since its in a sealed container or is it f**ked...just curious since its pritty expensive over here...and if you think its ok how much would you say is left in it as i wont be starting for a few months yet...cheers

hey will i was reading ur book and u mentioned that in australia you could get a prescription by dentist.. does U.S allow that? and if so can the doctor be from another country.. i go back and forth to my home land and i no a doc who can sign it for me.

thanks

I seriously doubt an Aussie dentist will write a script for gear mate.

Quick question , Lets say i didn't have any nolvadex,clomid hcg ect could i run an otc pct therapy for test ?with an aromatise inhibitor no serm ? And i was really shut down with testicular atrophy
    thanks sir !
    AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
    MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Dear William,

Thanks for being a guider and also an advicer, you are truly appreciated and admired by everyone. My question is:

I am trying to add a cycle of ANADROL 50 of a central American lab+600 mg of Boldenone+1500 mg test everything per week, except for Anadrol y daily basis, question

What are the gains i can expect from Anadrol 50 AT THE END OF MY CYCLE OF 6 WEEKS WITH OXYMETHOLONE, can you please tell us exactly how many pounds can someone preserve at the final of an Anadrol Cycle since everybody says that is one of the worst roids in terms of keeping the gains, if so could you please tell me the strategy to keep as many pounds as possible AT THE FINAL.

hi wlliam
    what do you think of biosignature modulation.
    testing areas of body fat capillar measurements represent hormonal balances/imbalances
    -high leg hamstring and quad fat indicates high estrogen
    -high tricep and pec mean low testosterone/androgen production
    -high calf reading means low growth hormone
    -belly fat, equals high cortisols
    -love handles, is too much insulin
    -mid axillary, lack thyriod function

for high quad and ham readings and high tricep and pec readings, what natural supplements do you recommend. to help balance hormones
    what do you think of DIM (diindolylmethane)
    thanks

William,

In Anabolics 9th edition you mention most cycles are maxed out at eight weeks?(getting the most bang for the buck)

In a Muscular developement three isuses back(Deniis Wolf on the cover or the one after that one) you mention equipose can be a fine stand alone cycle.

equipose I have heard is best used for longer peroids so would equipose this be an exception to the general rule and may get more benefit out of a longer cycle like maybe 8-12 weeks?

Thanks for taking the time, John

Hi William, I hope you have the time to answer my questions it will me a ton to me.

First, Im 25 years old been trainig for two years. I want to make a name for myself in bodybuildinng, maybe get a pro card, which im sacrifising alot of things in life to achieve currently.

I would like to know for cycle durations of 12 weeks or so.. of lets say two to three compounds would you need HCG? and what type of protocol would you go with during cycle or close to end of cycle and what type of doses you would consider effective during cycle and close to end of cycle. Also longer durations of cyles like 20-24 weeks, what PCT protocol would you suggest with HCG, and the obv having nolva on hand if problems arise or arimadex what doses would you keep those in just to control things. Also cetrrain compounds like tren ace, people seem to have problems with prolactin, what type of protocol would you suggest cabergolin and the dosages and for how long. Since Im aware most of the national level competitors and pros pretty much cruise the whole year on test, and than do the actual cycles, what would be your suggest for a GREAT 20-24 weeks on cycle help and PCT if one is not willing to be on anabolics for the whole year, for lets say a:

Test E: 1g a week(2x shots mon and eve thurs)
    Tren Ace: 100mg eod
    Deca Durabolin: 400-600mg a week

Equaling to around 2 grams a week total.
    OR
    same combo but shooting 100mg of each compound everyday for more stable levels to have eliminate the side-effects if any.

Equaling to around 2100 grams a week total.

thank you sir

oops
    Last edited by ColombianMuscle; September 17th, 2009 at 01:31 PM.
    Less talky, more lifty

Hello Will,i just wanted to know if this was legit winstrol,i trust my source but i wanted to make sure,im doing a cutting cycle,im taking 1cc 2x a week combined with low carb,cardio and lifting of course,by the way where can i buy your book?...here is a picture of what im taking,thanks for your help.

Less talky, more lifty

mr liewellyn..are there any legitimate company produsing masteron in europe?i live in a europian country at the moment and i have the same opinion with u about using only real human grade drugs..thanks

What you opinion about clenbuterol and those animal studies about heart necrosis?

Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast