Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with William Llewellyn

OK. Finally updated my picture.

Also, for those interested, I developed two products LIPID STABIL and LIVER STABIL specifically for the needs of the "enhanced" bodybuilder/athlete (cholesterol and liver support, respectively). Always open to all sane questions, but especially love questions pertaining to the maintenance of health while on-cycle.
    Last edited by w_llewellyn; March 31st, 2009 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AGUILA DE HIERRO View Post
    Hi William, please:

what/how must to take for muscle mass somebody who train high intensity ( Heavy Duty ) 1 and sometimes 2 times per week ??

thank you
    Nothing is a "must" but good food and rest. High intensity exercise tends to put a toll on your energy (at least me) though. If it were me, I'd make sure some form of testosterone were in there. The added androgenicity/estrogenicity seems to keep the mental drive/focus strong.

Shifting to strictly anabolic/non-estrogenic substances may make your job seem a little harder.

Hi William,

Thanks for all your great info and updates it helps alot to stay on top of whats happening in our sport.
    My question to you is how do I get my product tested by you? I'm based in South Africa and have a company called Beast Labs that manufacturing high quality products.

What is the procedures etc...

Thanks

What dose of testosterone would you say is as safe to go as high as for excample 1000mg a week a safe dose os cypionate?

also what is your view on steroids and how it can have an effect on cancer, prostate enlargement? do steroids influence this?

William, I seem to have an adverse effect when I inject anywhere else but my glutes. I tried a delt injection about 2 years ago and I could even lift my arm for 3 days! Recently I experimented with a quad injection and I couln't fully bend my knee for a few days and I lost all control of the muscle for almost 2 weeks. It was like a form of muscle fibrosia. What is going on? I have been researching drugs, biochemistry and molecular biology for a while now and have been using for 4 years. In fact I plan on getting a degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology when I finish my Iformational Sciences degree. Other guys I have spoken to have not had this problem or at least not as severe. Do I just have more nerve receptors or sensitivity in these places? Can concentration of drug to ML have any effect on this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. And yes I know for a fact that my gear is legit! Thanks again.

Spotter

Superdrol a prohormone rip off ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi WILL, someone has offered to sell me superdrol sold by superior nutraceuticals under the brand name BBN. people are telling me its very similar to masteron, can you look into this and let me know if its the real deal or just a cheap knock off. the guy doesnt even sell this product on his website, its "off the records" supplement...WINK WINK
    hear is the product info:

www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-superdrol.aspx

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn View Post
    Testosterone. One of the most effective, and yet mildest on your cardiovascular system. This is what I think of when it comes to safety, as it is the #1 health concern for men using AAS.
    test is safest? but doesnt that cause acne, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, suppress HPTA, converts to DHT and estrogen?
    i'm not concerned about value for money, i'm concerned health issues here.
    i'm thinking deca, maybe primobolan and winstrol tablets as safer alternatives Will?maybe even Reandron, but its toooo expensive

Quote Originally Posted by redline777 View Post
    test is safest? but doesnt that cause acne, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, suppress HPTA, converts to DHT and estrogen?
    i'm not concerned about value for money, i'm concerned health issues here.
    i'm thinking deca, maybe primobolan and winstrol tablets as safer alternatives Will?maybe even Reandron, but its toooo expensive
    Acne really isn't a health issue, but a cosmetic one. Also, all steroids suppress the HPTA in physique- and performance-enhancing dosages. DHT too isn't necessarily a problem, and estrogen is actually good because it helps dampen the negative shift in HDL/LDL.

Milligram for milligram nandrolone and primobolan are actually stronger at causing cholesterol problems.

Of all the basic drugs, testosterone remains the one with the lowest negative impact on cardiovascular health. When used in moderate dosages the shift is usually moderate, as opposed to dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by redline777 View Post
    Superdrol a prohormone rip off ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi WILL, someone has offered to sell me superdrol sold by superior nutraceuticals under the brand name BBN. people are telling me its very similar to masteron, can you look into this and let me know if its the real deal or just a cheap knock off. the guy doesnt even sell this product on his website, its "off the records" supplement...WINK WINK
    hear is the product info:

www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-superdrol.aspx
    Superdrol is indeed a very potent, and significantly toxic, syntheic oral steroid. It is the drostanolone molecule with added c-17a methylation to make it work orally. I can't really comment on specific brands though as I have no information on them.

Gains are generally very good - shifts in cholesterol and liver enzymes very high.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPablo300 View Post
    William, I seem to have an adverse effect when I inject anywhere else but my glutes. I tried a delt injection about 2 years ago and I could even lift my arm for 3 days! Recently I experimented with a quad injection and I couln't fully bend my knee for a few days and I lost all control of the muscle for almost 2 weeks. It was like a form of muscle fibrosia. What is going on? I have been researching drugs, biochemistry and molecular biology for a while now and have been using for 4 years. In fact I plan on getting a degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology when I finish my Iformational Sciences degree. Other guys I have spoken to have not had this problem or at least not as severe. Do I just have more nerve receptors or sensitivity in these places? Can concentration of drug to ML have any effect on this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. And yes I know for a fact that my gear is legit! Thanks again.
    Very difficult to say. Some people I think just notice more pain with the alternate injection sites. These smaller muscles have more nerves and are generally more sensitive to injections for all of us.

I would suggest looking closely at your thigh shots though. This is typically the second or sometimes even first place you will get an injection like this medically. It usually is a good spot without much pain. I mention this because you said you have problems bending your knee. If you get it in the right spot, it is usually pretty low, almost (but not quite) in the hamstring. It still might be an issue for you, buy typically moving it more to the site alleviates much of the pain. Of course I am no doctor and am not giving you advice on injection - just information for you to look into yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ukstrongman View Post
    What dose of testosterone would you say is as safe to go as high as for excample 1000mg a week a safe dose os cypionate?

also what is your view on steroids and how it can have an effect on cancer, prostate enlargement? do steroids influence this?
    Anytime you go above therapeutic you are probably taking some risk. Cholesterol levels follow the androgen levels very closely, so its not necessarily a set safe/not safe threshold.

A dose of 100 mg per week is roughly the limit of a common therapeutic level. Around 200-400 mg per week, the HDL/LDL shift tends to be pretty slight. This range is acutely very safe. Even this, however, wouldn't be good to do for months and years on end.

If I could give such advice legally, it would be to limit the dosage to about 400 mg per week if you can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scientist View Post
    Hi William,

Thanks for all your great info and updates it helps alot to stay on top of whats happening in our sport.
    My question to you is how do I get my product tested by you? I'm based in South Africa and have a company called Beast Labs that manufacturing high quality products.

What is the procedures etc...

Thanks

Appreciate the support. There is no set procedure right now. I generally make these decisions based on what is available and common. I haven't yet decided if we will be taking samples directly from labs moving forward, as it is too easy to receive something that isn't in production.

I would encourage you regardless to pay for 3rd party testing at a reputable lab, and publish the results. Even though it would be manufacturer supplied, it would show the public you are capable of obtaining pure raw materials and conducting proper assembly procedures.

Good luck. As always, you know I recommend human grade over UG. But I do still hope to see more UG owners take a serious interest in purity and testing.

BTW. I missed that Winstrol thing. Terrible for cholesterol. Primo tabs probably aren't going to be great either.

Anytime you go above therapeutic you are probably taking some risk. Cholesterol levels follow the androgen levels very closely, so its not necessarily a set safe/not safe threshold.

A dose of 100 mg per week is roughly the limit of a common therapeutic level. Around 200-400 mg per week, the HDL/LDL shift tends to be pretty slight. This range is acutely very safe. Even this, however, wouldn't be good to do for months and years on end.

If I could give such advice legally, it would be to limit the dosage to about 400 mg per week if you can do it.
    Cool thanks, at the moment Im on too high a dose of testosterone to be precise Im on 800mg a week of test altogether after 7 weeks, but going to cut it to 500mg a week, only reason it was this high was the addition of prop, but going to lose the prop and stick to cypionate/sustanon

is sustanon ok to be injected 2x a week, or is 3x a week better due to prop ester?

no questions...just a thank you for being available when i do!

Spotter

Superdrol is indeed a very potent, and significantly toxic, syntheic oral steroid. It is the drostanolone molecule with added c-17a methylation to make it work orally. I can't really comment on specific brands though as I have no information on them.

Gains are generally very good - shifts in cholesterol and liver enzymes very high.
    Hi Will, ok if someone were to use superdrol (BBN makes it in a ready to mix drink) what are the NECESSARY safeguards that you think should be in place:

such as regular blood work, milk thistle, saw palmetto, arimidex, nolvadex , etc.....

Hi Will,

Thanks very much for your feedback and advice I will defiantly get it tested by an independent lab soon.

My next question is how will I be able to get hold of Anabolics 2009 as I was told that it wont be shipped to South Africa?

Kind Regards

Max

Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast