Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with William Llewellyn

Spotter

Will, thanks for your hard work and dedication in the field you're in, you seem to love what you do and also excel in your area it sounds like. I don't know how you have time to get on here b/c I'm sure you stay busy. I'm getting the book this weekend. Got some reading to do!

Quote Originally Posted by The Scientist View Post
    Hi Will,

Thanks very much for your feedback and advice I will defiantly get it tested by an independent lab soon.

My next question is how will I be able to get hold of Anabolics 2009 as I was told that it wont be shipped to South Africa?

Kind Regards

Max
    We don't yet have a distributor in South Africa, but are looking. For now we will ship direct if you order at anabolicsbook.com. Note that you have to ship it to the billing address of the credit card. International CC verification is very strict.

Quote Originally Posted by hollidae View Post
    What do u suggest a first time BB use for his first cycle with pct?
    Can I buy your book as an Ebook
    With the best balance of safety and results, I'd always say testosterone (cypionate, enanthate, Sustanon) is the best option to look at. A dose of 200-300 mg per week will usually produce very dramatic gains for a first cycle. Of course, not a recommendation.

We don't do it as an Ebook, but we will take your request into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by redline777 View Post
    Hi Will, ok if someone were to use superdrol (BBN makes it in a ready to mix drink) what are the NECESSARY safeguards that you think should be in place:

such as regular blood work, milk thistle, saw palmetto, arimidex, nolvadex , etc.....
    Superdrol doesn't convert to estrogen, so antiestrogenic drugs probably aren't necessary.

Always test your blood before AND DURING a cycle, several weeks in. This is important as it shows what the steroids are doing to your system while you are on them. Too many people do before and after testing and never get a true idea of what gets skewed from AAS use.

Liver support is certainly a good idea, so is cholesterol. For liver, there are many products to choose. I am partial to a combination of Liv-52 and Essentiale Forte. We've got LIVER STABIL coming out in about a week, and I designed it to be a very targeted formula with some ingredients from both products.

For cholesterol, Fish oil (a fundamental IMO), combined with some of the better herbal ingredients. We've put out LIPID STABIL for this purpose, with Green Tea, Niacin, Resveratrol, Garlic, etc. or you could shop for some of the ingredients as standalone items.

Don't take superdrol for long. It is nasty on the liver, and undoubtedly bad for the cardiovascular system.

Thanks for all the support guys!

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn View Post
    Superdrol doesn't convert to estrogen, so antiestrogenic drugs probably aren't necessary.

Always test your blood before AND DURING a cycle, several weeks in. This is important as it shows what the steroids are doing to your system while you are on them. Too many people do before and after testing and never get a true idea of what gets skewed from AAS use.

Liver support is certainly a good idea, so is cholesterol. For liver, there are many products to choose. I am partial to a combination of Liv-52 and Essentiale Forte. We've got LIVER STABIL coming out in about a week, and I designed it to be a very targeted formula with some ingredients from both products.

For cholesterol, Fish oil (a fundamental IMO), combined with some of the better herbal ingredients. We've put out LIPID STABIL for this purpose, with Green Tea, Niacin, Resveratrol, Garlic, etc. or you could shop for some of the ingredients as standalone items.

Don't take superdrol for long. It is nasty on the liver, and undoubtedly bad for the cardiovascular system.

thanks Will, I appreciate it.

Spotter

With the best balance of safety and results, I'd always say testosterone (cypionate, enanthate, Sustanon) is the best option to look at. A dose of 200-300 mg per week will usually produce very dramatic gains for a first cycle. Of course, not a recommendation.

We don't do it as an Ebook, but we will take your request into consideration.
    I WOULD BUY IF IT WERE AN E-BOOK...ITS EASIER ACCESS AND SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIA COSTS NEARLY AS MUCH AS THE BOOK ITSELF. NOT YOUR FAULT WILL, WE ALL APPRECIATE YOUR WORK

Spotter

can you get a golden tan by using methoxsalen and trioxsalen?

Hi william,

I have recently been dieting for 16 weeks up to a recent show and incorporated T3 cytomel for last 12 weeks of prep. My dose was tappered from 12.5mcg right up to 100mcg(which was held for 2 weeks) and then back down again to 25mcg at present. I won my contest and have now qualified for another one (10 weeks later)

My question is can i continue to run my T3 at a low dose (25mcg-12.5mcg for these reamining 10 weeks wihtou any serious problem?

I am just worried that if i come off i may have a nasty lag period from my own thyroid thus hindering my ability to stay lean or harden up

Is there any solid eveidnce ouot there stating that T3 supplementation can knock of natural thyroid( ive heard that many answers it is hard to know waht to believe)

Can you also elaborate on the rebound effect when coming of a T3 cycle

Hope you can help, THANKS BUDDY!

Hi Will,

Sorry for all the questions but how could I maybe become a distributor for all the Anabolics reviews in South Africa?

Nobody

Hi William, I have after finished reading your 2006 book and am looking forward to getting your new 2009 book soon.

My question is,

In your 2006 book, in the sample cycles section, how long after the DECA, PROVION and WINSTROL cylce is finished would PCT take place.

Thanks

PS.

The PCT would be:

Nolvadex 10mg ED for 45 days.
    Clomid 100mg ED for 30 days.
    HCG 5000IU 3 times, spaced 5 days apart.

so what do you think about HRT practices, as in prescribing a dose of test cyp, with arimidex and HCG without cycling on or off? doses are being prescribed up to 300mg+ a week...everything i've ever studied on aas goes by the cycling theory..where HRT says cycling is worse for your body than staying on...ur thoughts?

Dedicated Noob AGUILA DE HIERRO's Avatar

Nothing is a "must" but good food and rest. High intensity exercise tends to put a toll on your energy (at least me) though. If it were me, I'd make sure some form of testosterone were in there. The added androgenicity/estrogenicity seems to keep the mental drive/focus strong.

Shifting to strictly anabolic/non-estrogenic substances may make your job seem a little harder.

All cycles are for people who train 4-5-6 days per week, but if I train 1-2 days per week?

Week 1: Monday and Thursday
    Week 2: Wednesday
    Week 3: like week 1
    Week 4: like week 2

Thank you very much Will

Spotter

Have you heard about carnitor sir? what are your views on it versus Over the counter L-carnitine?

Quote Originally Posted by redline777 View Post
    can you get a golden tan by using methoxsalen and trioxsalen?
    These drugs do seem to work for aiding tanning. I'd pick one or the other if it were I though, not both

Quote Originally Posted by PUMPFLEX View Post
    Hi william,

I have recently been dieting for 16 weeks up to a recent show and incorporated T3 cytomel for last 12 weeks of prep. My dose was tappered from 12.5mcg right up to 100mcg(which was held for 2 weeks) and then back down again to 25mcg at present. I won my contest and have now qualified for another one (10 weeks later)

My question is can i continue to run my T3 at a low dose (25mcg-12.5mcg for these reamining 10 weeks wihtou any serious problem?

I am just worried that if i come off i may have a nasty lag period from my own thyroid thus hindering my ability to stay lean or harden up

Is there any solid eveidnce ouot there stating that T3 supplementation can knock of natural thyroid( ive heard that many answers it is hard to know waht to believe)

Can you also elaborate on the rebound effect when coming of a T3 cycle

Hope you can help, THANKS BUDDY!
    Typically it takes 6-8 weeks for the thyroid levels to rebound after the drug has been halted. Slow tapering down is common, especially after prolonged periods, to make the adjustment from exogenous to endogenous T3 more comfortable.

It is difficult to say for sure what exact risk you would take with a 6 month cycle. I suspect not much so long as you taper very slowly. If it were I, I'd probably make 5 mcg adjustments every 2 weeks or so after such a long intake period.

Quote Originally Posted by dbyrneryan View Post
    Hi William, I have after finished reading your 2006 book and am looking forward to getting your new 2009 book soon.

My question is,

In your 2006 book, in the sample cycles section, how long after the DECA, PROVION and WINSTROL cylce is finished would PCT take place.

Thanks

PS.

The PCT would be:

Nolvadex 10mg ED for 45 days.
    Clomid 100mg ED for 30 days.
    HCG 5000IU 3 times, spaced 5 days apart.
    I'd probably start around 7-10 days after or so if it were me. This has never actually been investigated in a real study though, so just making a logical guess.

Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast