Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with William Llewellyn

Quote Originally Posted by The Scientist View Post
    Hi Will,

Sorry for all the questions but how could I maybe become a distributor for all the Anabolics reviews in South Africa?
    Send us an email: sales AT MolecularNutrition.net

We'd definitely like to speak to you. We get a fair number of orders from South Africa. I think someone could do well with it locally.

Quote Originally Posted by shockwayve3000 View Post
    so what do you think about HRT practices, as in prescribing a dose of test cyp, with arimidex and HCG without cycling on or off? doses are being prescribed up to 300mg+ a week...everything i've ever studied on aas goes by the cycling theory..where HRT says cycling is worse for your body than staying on...ur thoughts?
    HRT is very different, in this it is supposed to be given to treat a tangible medical condition (low libido, energy etc.). In this regard, the therapy is usually permanent, and would not be cycled, as this would invariably cycle on and off the symptoms of hypogonadism.

With regard to dosing, 300mg per week is far in excess of the dose needed for HRT. A dose of 100mg per week is typically the upper limit of normal, and may even push you into supraphysiological range briefly.

The recommended dose according to the FDA is actually 50-400mg every 2-4 weeks. Really, this means you get up to 200mg every 2 weeks or 400mg every 4 weeks.

Some physicians "bend" the rules to make their patients happy. For example, some will use this phrasing to justify giving 400mg every 2 weeks.

A doc giving 300mg per week is simply ignoring the FDA recs altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by AGUILA DE HIERRO View Post
    All cycles are for people who train 4-5-6 days per week, but if I train 1-2 days per week?

Week 1: Monday and Thursday
    Week 2: Wednesday
    Week 3: like week 1
    Week 4: like week 2

Thank you very much Will
    A majority of the effect of the drug will be taking place during the days of recovery, not actually your training days. So IMO, I still think having it in your body consistently will yield better results, even if your training is not daily.

Dedicated Noob AGUILA DE HIERRO's Avatar

So if a majority of the effect of the drug will be taking place during the days of recovery, not actually the training days, then it is much better training fewer days than more days

hi will..im curently on a 12 week cuting cycle with the aid of 200mg primo depot weekly 50mg winstrol EOD(last 6 weeks) proviron 50mg ED(for increased androgen levels and libido.) and clenbuterol started at 8 weeks out and uping the dose per 20mg every week or two until 80mg daily and then taper of for 2 weeks after the end of the diet..my guestion is..what compounds i should use for pct and what doses since those agents im using arent much suprecive at the HPTA and dosnt convert to estrogen?what do u think and should i make any adjustments on my cycle? thanks and kkep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn View Post
    HRT is very different, in this it is supposed to be given to treat a tangible medical condition (low libido, energy etc.). In this regard, the therapy is usually permanent, and would not be cycled, as this would invariably cycle on and off the symptoms of hypogonadism.

With regard to dosing, 300mg per week is far in excess of the dose needed for HRT. A dose of 100mg per week is typically the upper limit of normal, and may even push you into supraphysiological range briefly.

The recommended dose according to the FDA is actually 50-400mg every 2-4 weeks. Really, this means you get up to 200mg every 2 weeks or 400mg every 4 weeks.

Some physicians "bend" the rules to make their patients happy. For example, some will use this phrasing to justify giving 400mg every 2 weeks.

A doc giving 300mg per week is simply ignoring the FDA recs altogether.

so "standard" HRT would not need to be cycled..however...doses where your hitting the 300+ per week would need to be cycled in the traditional sense, regardless if it is labeled "HRT" or not?

Spotter

These drugs do seem to work for aiding tanning. I'd pick one or the other if it were I though, not both
    hey Will, are you sure fitness enthusiasts looking for that golden tan can use these drugs? what are the side effects? i thought they were for people with skin conditions

Spotter

of all the Anabolics books from 2000-2009 , which two would u highly reccomend and which ones can i skip if asked?

Hi Will,
    I have a peticular problem which needs an answer relating to the time-line involved in the various processes along the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. To be precise, if I inject GnRH drug (gonadorelin)which will let my luteinizing hormone levels peak approx. 1 hour after injection at what time would that start to effect my testosterone levels significantly ( say testosterone levels are virtually non-existent and I don't want to get above 15nmol/L cause I try to have a lab test that shows high LH/low test)?

IFBB Pro - James Llewellin mesomorph's Avatar

What are your own personal thoughts about using low dose HCG thorughout a cycle in order to maintain testicular volume and function and what, in your opinion, would be an effective dose?
    I hear a lot of talk that this is now the preferred use of HCG, rather than playing catch up at the end of a cycle when shutdown is so much more pronounced.
    I have also found when working with guys that a combination of HCG/HMG and SERMS allows recovery far faster and also a quicker return to normal sperm counts post cycle.

HMG is still a hard to find and costly med here in the UK but its effectiveness particularly for fertility is legendary.

J
    www.jamesllewellin.net - The official home of IFBB Pro James Llewellin

William what do u think about IP hgh

hey, just curious why do you put test C before test E...is there a huge gaining difference.. or...?

also will, for a comp. bb wats ur take on a real good first cycle?
    tahnks

Nobody

I'd probably start around 7-10 days after or so if it were me. This has never actually been investigated in a real study though, so just making a logical guess.

In relation to my pervious question, would this cylce change a great deal if was to run Boldenone Undeclynate instead of DECA?

Also I have been told i need to run a low dose of Test E (250mg Pre-Week) with this cycle, how true is this statment?

On another note, How many working days is it to ship your book to Ireland?

Thanks again

Hi William, I have read a few times now that drinking Stanozol is just as effective as injecting it. Do you believe this? I thought it would get broken down by the stomach and liver to much first. If I can avoid injecting 2cc's EOD that would be great as it leaves your injection sites more room for test.

Hear from you soon!

Also if you can't get HCG, Clomid or anything like that what would you use for PCT and anti E? Novedex XT or Testolzye? Would that work too? I used to use Tamoxifen but I know that doesn't really do anything now.

ahhh..one more thing concerning "HRT"...so..there is a cruising and blasting theory..cruise at prescribed dose or lower...100-300mg a week..then blast for a set time, meaning up the dose to 500mg+ a week (or whatever)..then, instead of cycling completely off...just "cruise" back down to a lower dose, say like the time you would off cycle for, until ready to "blast" again..this ties into the question i asked earlier regarding cycling your gear regardless if it's "HRT" or not..true HRT would not i understand..but what about the cruising and blasting method and the doses much higher than true HRT? hope that's clear as mud

Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast