Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with William Llewellyn

hey just started a course of clenbuterol was going to do the 3 weeks on 3 weeks off thing but i heard you can get stuff that keeps clen working after 3 weeks what is it and can you get it over the counter in a shop
    also what vitmains would you recomend i take e.g milk thistle fish oil green tea etc
    thanks

Behemoth

if I wanted to do a 12 week cycle of equipoise at 500mgs a week.what would be the best way to PCT it?

Hi Will,

Hope you well?

Can't seem to get through to that email address you gave me...could you please mail me at thescientis.beastlabs at gmail.com?
    Would really like to start the distribution ship in South Africa asap.

Thanks

Default creatine and gear

should you stay away from creatine while on gear. 500mg test e, 400mg Eq, 40mg d-bol.

Hey Bill,
    Im considering starting my first cycle. I'm gonna run 400mg of test cyp per week for 10 weeks. My question is will my testis eventually start producing testosterone if i don't run Hcg (don't have neone that knows where i can get it). All im gonna run for pct is a 50mg tab of clomid every other day with my test. Think that'll be ok? I really don't want gyno but clomid is the only pct that i can get my hands on with the test. Thanks alot

Default Greetings from Glasgow

Hey,

May 23rd and your new book will be mine!! just gotta wait for my birthday and for the girlfriend to go buy me it!

Anyway, there has been talk of apex injectable stanozolol oil, is it any good? i normally wouldnt use that and im not intending to at the moment but i am curious? they also make injectible oxy? just wondering what your thoughts on these were?

I was using anavar by LK Labs? if you want a pic let me know, i found it awesome but had to use 40mg for good results and the fact that its quite expensive and comes in packs of 100, well its not easy on the wallet.

We have an underground lab here in UK called STMG i think, i have 10ml of their testiviron which i used on a last cycle, this is 10ml i had left over. to be honest, i didnt gain well on it at all, however i did get food poisoning mid course and had to come off everything. What exactly is in STMG's testiviron? i doubt its enanthate and prop (am i correct in thinking thats what testiviron is?)

is there any underground uk labs that i should look out for? good reasons or bad reasons?

thanks for taking the time, i know your a busy man

Default Greetings from Glasgow

Hey,

May 23rd and your new book will be mine!! just gotta wait for my birthday and for the girlfriend to go buy me it!

Anyway, there has been talk of apex injectable stanozolol oil, is it any good? i normally wouldnt use that and im not intending to at the moment but i am curious? they also make injectible oxy? just wondering what your thoughts on these were?

I was using anavar by LK Labs? if you want a pic let me know, i found it awesome but had to use 40mg for good results and the fact that its quite expensive and comes in packs of 100, well its not easy on the wallet.

We have an underground lab here in UK called STMG i think, i have 10ml of their testiviron which i used on a last cycle, this is 10ml i had left over. to be honest, i didnt gain well on it at all, however i did get food poisoning mid course and had to come off everything. What exactly is in STMG's testiviron? i doubt its enanthate and prop (am i correct in thinking thats what testiviron is?)

is there any underground uk labs that i should look out for? good reasons or bad reasons?

thanks for taking the time, i know your a busy man

Quote Originally Posted by AGUILA DE HIERRO View Post
    So if a majority of the effect of the drug will be taking place during the days of recovery, not actually the training days, then it is much better training fewer days than more days
    You don't want to overtrain, but you want to give the maximum stimulus you can. It is always a balance. If you are growing you are probably on the right track, but it never hurts to experiment days between body parts, rest days, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bill2 View Post
    hi will..im curently on a 12 week cuting cycle with the aid of 200mg primo depot weekly 50mg winstrol EOD(last 6 weeks) proviron 50mg ED(for increased androgen levels and libido.) and clenbuterol started at 8 weeks out and uping the dose per 20mg every week or two until 80mg daily and then taper of for 2 weeks after the end of the diet..my guestion is..what compounds i should use for pct and what doses since those agents im using arent much suprecive at the HPTA and dosnt convert to estrogen?what do u think and should i make any adjustments on my cycle? thanks and kkep up the good work.
    I am still a fan of the PoWeR PCT program regardless. Don't worry if the drugs themselves convert to estrogen. Post cycle there can be an imbalance of estrogen to testosterone/dht enough to cause gyno, even if your androgen levels are low and took only non-aromatizing AAS. Plus, there will be a spike during the active recovery phase. I'd never drop AE drugs based on the compounds used in the cycle. That is my .02 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by shockwayve3000 View Post
    so "standard" HRT would not need to be cycled..however...doses where your hitting the 300+ per week would need to be cycled in the traditional sense, regardless if it is labeled "HRT" or not?
    That is my take on it. 300mg per week is a significant dose whatever it is called. Definitely not the type of dose you want to take year round.

Quote Originally Posted by redline777 View Post
    hey Will, are you sure fitness enthusiasts looking for that golden tan can use these drugs? what are the side effects? i thought they were for people with skin conditions
    They are never doctor recommended for this purpose of course, but people use them as it all works on the same principle. You do need to be careful with the dose and how the drug sensitizes your skin. Other side effects too, not worth listing them all. Not the most dangerous medications.

Quote Originally Posted by redline777 View Post
    of all the Anabolics books from 2000-2009 , which two would u highly reccomend and which ones can i skip if asked?
    I always re-edit and expand the information each edition. I'd recommend the latest (9th edition) only, as it is the most current, accurate, and expansive.

Appreciate the interest.

Quote Originally Posted by James Bird View Post
    Hi Will,
    I have a peticular problem which needs an answer relating to the time-line involved in the various processes along the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. To be precise, if I inject GnRH drug (gonadorelin)which will let my luteinizing hormone levels peak approx. 1 hour after injection at what time would that start to effect my testosterone levels significantly ( say testosterone levels are virtually non-existent and I don't want to get above 15nmol/L cause I try to have a lab test that shows high LH/low test)?
    I wish I could answer this but am afraid I can't. I just don't know for sure. Hormonal responses (such as the release of testosterone) can be noted very quickly, or it may take time. I'd imagine a lot is going to depend on the state of your HPTA. If it is very sensitive the response can be very fast. Too many variables, at least from my perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by mesomorph View Post
    What are your own personal thoughts about using low dose HCG thorughout a cycle in order to maintain testicular volume and function and what, in your opinion, would be an effective dose?
    I hear a lot of talk that this is now the preferred use of HCG, rather than playing catch up at the end of a cycle when shutdown is so much more pronounced.
    I have also found when working with guys that a combination of HCG/HMG and SERMS allows recovery far faster and also a quicker return to normal sperm counts post cycle.

HMG is still a hard to find and costly med here in the UK but its effectiveness particularly for fertility is legendary.

J
    I think HCG is going to remain a stable because it is so cost effective, but agreed, there are some other interesting drugs and potential combinations.

I personally have always favored the after cycle use of it, but can definitely see the merit of on cycle use if it isn't overused. I think the dose should be very low - probably 500 IU per week.
    ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

Quote Originally Posted by pain_killer View Post
    William what do u think about IP hgh
    Sorry, I haven't lab tested it so really can't give you any info on it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdoutt View Post
    hey, just curious why do you put test C before test E...is there a huge gaining difference.. or...?
    The distribution of testosterone is essentially equal between the two. The only advantage to cypionate is that it is less painful for some patients sensitive to enanthate.

Hey William great to have you here, love your books. I seen in a recent MD mag that you had a pic of an UGL called GP and was curious about your take on its authenticity. Have you had the chance to run any lab tests yet?

Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast