Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with William Llewellyn

Default thanks

thanks for the advice on the underground labs, i got some stanabol from france that is 10mg tabs dont know if you have heard of it! anyway thanks again

Will, what do you think about Nelson Montana's 3 week short cycle theory or Bill Roberts 2 week theory as far as health, gains and no need for a pct are cocernened. Simply because the cycle is so short. Also, say the proposed cycle was 100mg primo and 50mg test prop eod, 50mg of anavar ed and 25-50mg of proviron ed for 3 weeks. Would your power pct protocol be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by chillster View Post
    Will, what do you think about Nelson Montana's 3 week short cycle theory or Bill Roberts 2 week theory as far as health, gains and no need for a pct are cocernened. Simply because the cycle is so short. Also, say the proposed cycle was 100mg primo and 50mg test prop eod, 50mg of anavar ed and 25-50mg of proviron ed for 3 weeks. Would your power pct protocol be needed.
    x2 on this one.

Will,
    I love the books! I'm starting a clen cycle for 4 weeks and then a e/c/a stack for the next 4 weeks and will probably continue this for 2 to 3 months or until my bodyfat drops where I want it. Your 2005 book mentions yohimine with the clen, but I've also got your updated 2009 edition and it doesn't mention anything about yohimine. Is there a reason? Should I take yohimbine or anything else with the clen? Do you have a recommendation on how much yohimbine? Thanks!!

Have you ever tested any test cyp from HELLFIRE LABS? If not, doesn't people send in there empty vials and you send em a free Anabolics book?

Default Anabolics 2009

I just recently purchased your 2009 anabolics edition. The only thing i did not find in there are mechanism of anabolism. Persay what is the difference between testosterone and nandrolone? And why do they say you have to put testosterone as a base in every cycle?

Thank you
    mike

hey whats up will thanks for the advice on the clen was just wondering have you ever heard of a company called tech labs alot of there stuff seems to be going around in ireland at the moment was just wondering if you knew anything about them

mr llewellyn i would like to ask u a couple of guestions..im currently running a keto diet with very good results and i m looking to follow palumbos advice for clen use ..he says i should start at 1-2 pills per day and slowly up the dose per 1 pill ( per day)every 1-2 weeks until no more then 120 mgs( 6 pills) per day for the whole duration of the diet(12 weeks) whats your comment? is this the best method or do u suggest something ellse for clen use?whats the best method by your opinion once and foe all?and secondly i would like to ask u....what steps must a person follow constructing a cycle mass gain or cuting to ensure maximum resullts meaning mass gains mass preservation dring diet AND high sex drive and libido AND not to shut down his natural test production after the cycles and performans? can we keep our natural test production at the same levell as it was before AAS introduction after a lets say a mas cycle including testosterone? thanks in advance..

Hey Will anything on the Geneza authenticity?

Hey Will,
    Any news on your liver support formula? I just got these results back from a draw and I want to try your liver support.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am only going to post out of range values for this draw;

PHOSPHATE, SERUM 2.3 LO REF. RANGE 2.5-4.5 MG/DL

BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 1.9 HI REF. RANGE 0.2-1.2 MG/DL

BILIRUBIN, DIRECT 0.3 HI REF. RANGE 0-0.2 MG/DL

AST (SGOT) 43 HI REF. RANGE 10-40 U/L

HDL CHOLESTEROL 36 LO REF. RANGE MORE THAN 40 MG/DL

Everything looks pretty normal for me on cycle. I had been on 4 months when the draw was taken.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

I have what might be a "novice" question. Does HGH truly eliminate fat cells or just shrink them? If so, how? Is is as slow a process as is the muscular gains made with HGH? Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by redline777 View Post
    whats this underground anabolics book about? is it an expansion of your Anabolic 09?
    It is a separate look at steroid prohibition and the underground market that it causes. We lab test a good number of UGLs, examine the history of prohibition and what its done to the supply chain, even show you the inside of an operating UG and pharmaceutical grade lab.
    ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

Quote Originally Posted by jeroyes View Post
    Yes Geneza pharm. When will the book be out? I've tried their clen and it is probably the best i have used to date. Looking forward for yur book to be released. Thanks
    I'm hoping to see it in 4-6 weeks. We should be taking preorders pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacked_up_haggis View Post
    thanks for the advice on the underground labs, i got some stanabol from france that is 10mg tabs dont know if you have heard of it! anyway thanks again
    Just so many products it is difficult to keep track. 10mg stan from France is definitely counterfeit or UG.. About the only thing I could tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by chillster View Post
    I'm not a big fan of this. Not because you will not grow. I am sure you can make it work for growth & performance, as it still includes formidable AAS use. I just think the answer is constructing the right cycle, with proper ancillary support and PCT. Whenever you are "on" you are "on" anyway, so the cumulative time would be the same. You'll still have the same exposure to unfavorable changes, they will just be cyclic. I prefer the concept of taking small doses of HCG over trying to prevent testicular atrophy in this manner.

Quote Originally Posted by whitegold View Post
    Will,
    I love the books! I'm starting a clen cycle for 4 weeks and then a e/c/a stack for the next 4 weeks and will probably continue this for 2 to 3 months or until my bodyfat drops where I want it. Your 2005 book mentions yohimine with the clen, but I've also got your updated 2009 edition and it doesn't mention anything about yohimine. Is there a reason? Should I take yohimbine or anything else with the clen? Do you have a recommendation on how much yohimbine? Thanks!!
    Yeah, I just felt it was more a supplement product than a drug. Passed it over on the re-write. Maybe I'll add it back later. Not sure. I know there are prescription versions in some countries.

Yohimbine does work, but not as significantly as other drugs. It is usually taken at a 15-20mg dose once per day.

Quote Originally Posted by dublin-lifter View Post
    hey whats up will thanks for the advice on the clen was just wondering have you ever heard of a company called tech labs alot of there stuff seems to be going around in ireland at the moment was just wondering if you knew anything about them
    Sorry, no. They are an UGL and I can't say much. Never tested them.

Be careful though. Clen is a strong drug without much margin for error. It is given in very small (microgram) doses. A mistaken in blending could have serious consequences. There is plenty of human grade clenbuterol available.

Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast