Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with William Llewellyn

Quote Originally Posted by bill2 View Post
    mr llewellyn i would like to ask u a couple of guestions..im currently running a keto diet with very good results and i m looking to follow palumbos advice for clen use ..he says i should start at 1-2 pills per day and slowly up the dose per 1 pill ( per day)every 1-2 weeks until no more then 120 mgs( 6 pills) per day for the whole duration of the diet(12 weeks) whats your comment? is this the best method or do u suggest something ellse for clen use?whats the best method by your opinion once and foe all?and secondly i would like to ask u....what steps must a person follow constructing a cycle mass gain or cuting to ensure maximum resullts meaning mass gains mass preservation dring diet AND high sex drive and libido AND not to shut down his natural test production after the cycles and performans? can we keep our natural test production at the same levell as it was before AAS introduction after a lets say a mas cycle including testosterone? thanks in advance..
    I think Dave's recommendation is prudent, and very good. You want to take your time with clen. It is strong with a strong halflife. A careful ramp up is a good idea. Keep an eye on your body temperature too, it will let you know how your thermogenesis is going.

As for maintaining maximum libido, I would say assuring you have sufficient testosterone would be the most important. Most will supplement testosterone during most cycles for this reason. Not to say other drugs can't support libido, but testosterone is the primary male androgen, and the most sensible/reliable for this.

I like the PoWeR PCT program for restoring testosterone post cycle. Many people alternately like to use low doses of HCG during the cycle, to maintain testicular mass (this is the key issue with recovery). I think both ideas have a lot of merit.
    ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

Quote Originally Posted by jeroyes View Post
    Hey Will anything on the Geneza authenticity?
    UGL. We just tested them. Their suspension had bacteria. But this is a very common problem with water-based steroids, so it is not too surprising to me. The lab was confident enough to send us the whole line for analysis. I am anxious to see the results on the rest of the testing we have planned for the UNDERGROUND ANABOLICS book. We have a couple Geneza products in for testing.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Hey Will,
    Any news on your liver support formula? I just got these results back from a draw and I want to try your liver support.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am only going to post out of range values for this draw;

PHOSPHATE, SERUM 2.3 LO REF. RANGE 2.5-4.5 MG/DL

BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 1.9 HI REF. RANGE 0.2-1.2 MG/DL

BILIRUBIN, DIRECT 0.3 HI REF. RANGE 0-0.2 MG/DL

AST (SGOT) 43 HI REF. RANGE 10-40 U/L

HDL CHOLESTEROL 36 LO REF. RANGE MORE THAN 40 MG/DL

Everything looks pretty normal for me on cycle. I had been on 4 months when the draw was taken.
    LIVER STABIL just came into stock. It is going out to distributors early next week I believe.

You can email us at sales at molecularnutrition dot net and we'll put you on the mailing list. We've got an email special going out next week - should be a good offer.

Thanks for the interest

Quote Originally Posted by jchod View Post
    I have what might be a "novice" question. Does HGH truly eliminate fat cells or just shrink them? If so, how? Is is as slow a process as is the muscular gains made with HGH? Thanks....
    It is not going to kill your adipose cells, but it does tend to reduce mass and shift metabolism in a direction that favors using fats for energy.

The fat-loss effects of GH tend to be a little bit more noticeable for most users than the muscle gains, at least given low/normal doses.

Thanks for the info on Geneza's suspension. Whenever you get the results of their other products please let me know. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn View Post
    It is not going to kill your adipose cells, but it does tend to reduce mass and shift metabolism in a direction that favors using fats for energy.

The fat-loss effects of GH tend to be a little bit more noticeable for most users than the muscle gains, at least given low/normal doses.
    Low as in.....2iu/day? Or are you menaing even less than that?

Hey will, how effective is Finasteride (1.25mg daily) in combating the DHT produced by a first time cycle of Test (200-400mg per week)? I'm concerned with the cosmetic side-effects.

Sorry, no. They are an UGL and I can't say much. Never tested them.

Be careful though. Clen is a strong drug without much margin for error. It is given in very small (microgram) doses. A mistaken in blending could have serious consequences. There is plenty of human grade clenbuterol available.
    no it was not the clen that was from tech labs the clen was from china and have used the same lab before with no problems i was just asking about tech labs cause im seeing alot of testosterone,tren,etc around from them was just wondering if you had any info on them thanks for all your help anyway and keep up the good work

sorry thats meant to be i have friends that have used the same lab wont let me edit for some reason

Hey William,

how can I get a prescription for anabolic steroids from my Doctor for perforamance enhancing? (not that I plan to any time soon)

how can I get a prescription from My doctor for anabolic steroids for an injury? (again not that I plan to but just in case I really need it)

In your Anabolics 9th edition you recommend what seems like the lower end of dosing and I do agree low-moderate dosing if done right can give just about the same gains as going to high with dimishing results with that said Im going to take an example...madol you say 5-15 mgs is enough while many of the users say 30 (for someone 200-250 lbs) I say no way to it being six weeks and more like 3-4 weeks being methylated , are you saying that lower dosed methylated cycles (6 weeks 10-15 mgs for longer peroids of time(6 weeks) are better for gains than say a moderate doses (in this case madol - 30 mgs for 3-4 weeks?

Thanks and I enjoyed your book. A lot of information in their I may one day use and if I dont its interesting to get an idea of how it all works

What is your experience with cytomel? Whats the extreme you have used or seen others use? What are the effects (both the good and the bad)?
    Thanks...

I've heard that the effects of GH can alter the physique (in a positive manner) in what seems to be a permanent basis - e.g., that shoulder girth will be increased, metabolism/leaness increased, etc, even AFTER use ceases. Do you concur?

Default New "ANABOLICS" Edition

Hey Will,
    Thanks for the new edition, your book is a great source of infomation. However, I have noticed that some of the information in your last book regarding the products available in Australia (I am from Australia) are not correct or missing i.e. you list "Stanozol" by RWR as [NLM] incorrect!, you list "Durateston" by Intervet as Sustanon 250 blend incorrect! it is the same blend as Sustanon but the dose is only available in 50 mg/ml and 100 mg/ml. On the other hand you miss to list the availability of the original "Sustanon 250 and Sustanon 100" by Organon. I hope that your new book, which I havn't bought jet, has enabled you to iron out these small errors.

Mr. Llewellyn,
    Any familiarity with Thai Phoenix Labs? Seems to be pretty oily for T enth.

I have so many questions for you. I need your help with a project. May we speak in private when time permits. Thanks so much.

Geneza
    have u had any reasearch on them? good or bunk?
    thanks

mr llewelyn..can u tell us how the poWEr pct program is structured?meaning of which compounds exactly ,what doses and for how long?and one more..does the poWEr pct applied exactly the same at the and of any cycle no matter what drugs and in what doses where used?how we can adjust the amounts of the ancillary drugs and the duration of pct based on the drugs that someone have used?meaning should i use the same pct if i used for example 1000mg of test with 50mg dianabol Ed and 600mg deca and the same if used 200mg primo with 150mg winstrol per week? thanks

Page 8 of 95 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast