Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 458586878889909192939495
Results 1,599 to 1,615 of 1615

Thread: Q and A with William Llewellyn

Muscle Head

I have been running Test Cyp @ 500mgs per week stacked with 600mgs EQ with a drol kicker for 4 weeks as well as some peptides for the last 2 weeks added in. I have ran this for the last 10 weeks in preparation for a contest in another 20 weeks, I wanted a second opinion on whether I should run my cycle through the next 20 weeks or go back on a cruise for 6 weeks then start my contest prep cycle for the next 12 weeks leading up into the contest.

Some history:
    Have done 4 cycles in the past and have competed in local NPC show. In the next few years I would like to step on the national stage as well, so from a longevity standpoint and as well as a competitive standpoint what are some of the vets opinions? OR finish off strong with a 16 week Test/EQ run and then take a full 6-8 weeks off and start prep for a july show instead.

Last cycle (12 wk prep):
    Weeks 1-8- 500mgs Test cyp + 300mgs Deca @ wk 6 added in Masterone P @ 75mgs EOD, and Tren A 50mgs EOD
    Weeks 8-12 400mgs Test Prop+ Mast P @ 75mg EOD + Tren A 75 mgs EOD + Oral Winny 50mgs ED + Clen 40-80mcg's ED + T3 @ 25-75mcg ED (upped weekly)
    7 days out dropped Test P
    2 days out Dropped Tren A & Mast P
    Ran winny up till show
    Dyazide was used as diuretic
    (***this was all under guidance***)

Previous cycle:
    Test Cyp @ 450mgs per week + NPP @ 100mgs M/W/F + Dbol Kicker @ 20mgs per day

Previous Cycle:
    SUS 250 @ 400mgs per week

First Cycle:
    Test E @ 400mgs Per week

Body Stats:
    5'8"
    205lbs
    12% BF

** I am a competitive bodybuilder looking to get the most out of this sport and make my way to nationals,and eventually in the near future a pro card, of course after paying my dues and gaining as much experience as possible, I hope I can get some input and humbly ask for your sound opinions. I really appreciate it all (would have started my own thread, but I am new so I am unable to)

Little Guy

I am over 60 and train several times a week at the gym, I, like most people, want to look good as well as feel good, unfortunately as I get older I am finding it harder to keep my muscle tone, do you think testosterone would be good, and also can it be as effective taken orally Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by heavy.muscle View Post
    I have been running Test Cyp @ 500mgs per week stacked with 600mgs EQ with a drol kicker for 4 weeks as well as some peptides for the last 2 weeks added in. I have ran this for the last 10 weeks in preparation for a contest in another 20 weeks, I wanted a second opinion on whether I should run my cycle through the next 20 weeks or go back on a cruise for 6 weeks then start my contest prep cycle for the next 12 weeks leading up into the contest.

Some history:
    Have done 4 cycles in the past and have competed in local NPC show. In the next few years I would like to step on the national stage as well, so from a longevity standpoint and as well as a competitive standpoint what are some of the vets opinions? OR finish off strong with a 16 week Test/EQ run and then take a full 6-8 weeks off and start prep for a july show instead.

Last cycle (12 wk prep):
    Weeks 1-8- 500mgs Test cyp + 300mgs Deca @ wk 6 added in Masterone P @ 75mgs EOD, and Tren A 50mgs EOD
    Weeks 8-12 400mgs Test Prop+ Mast P @ 75mg EOD + Tren A 75 mgs EOD + Oral Winny 50mgs ED + Clen 40-80mcg's ED + T3 @ 25-75mcg ED (upped weekly)
    7 days out dropped Test P
    2 days out Dropped Tren A & Mast P
    Ran winny up till show
    Dyazide was used as diuretic
    (***this was all under guidance***)

Previous cycle:
    Test Cyp @ 450mgs per week + NPP @ 100mgs M/W/F + Dbol Kicker @ 20mgs per day

Previous Cycle:
    SUS 250 @ 400mgs per week

First Cycle:
    Test E @ 400mgs Per week

Body Stats:
    5'8"
    205lbs
    12% BF

** I am a competitive bodybuilder looking to get the most out of this sport and make my way to nationals,and eventually in the near future a pro card, of course after paying my dues and gaining as much experience as possible, I hope I can get some input and humbly ask for your sound opinions. I really appreciate it all (would have started my own thread, but I am new so I am unable to)

Sorry man, I can't help you build your cycles or advise you like that.
    ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

Quote Originally Posted by 1mickybooker View Post
    I am over 60 and train several times a week at the gym, I, like most people, want to look good as well as feel good, unfortunately as I get older I am finding it harder to keep my muscle tone, do you think testosterone would be good, and also can it be as effective taken orally Thanks.
    No, testosterone can't be taken orally here... there is Andriol in EU but the benefits vary quite a lot. I would go with injections first, TD second. Yes, I do think it is very effective IF you are noticing low testosterone, which you likely are over the age of 60. I'm a big fan or HRT.

Quick answer. I'll try to answer in more detail in MD if I have room.

To those posting in this thread, just a heads-up that given the constraints of a business in growth mode, new projects and a baby at home I haven't been posting on the web much. I will try to get back to it soon. Until then, I will be referencing this thread for questions to review in MD. Don't feel they are ignored just if I don't respond here. I might just use your question for the magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn View Post
    To those posting in this thread, just a heads-up that given the constraints of a business in growth mode, new projects and a baby at home I haven't been posting on the web much. I will try to get back to it soon. Until then, I will be referencing this thread for questions to review in MD. Don't feel they are ignored just if I don't respond here. I might just use your question for the magazine.
    Thank goodness sir you are about the only person I trust for best possible non bias etc for answers

William... So out of marijuana , opiates and over the counter pain meds, benzodiazepines if one were to use these recreationally.
    from what I have been hearing benzodiazepine would be the best because of better sleep and does it reduce cortisol ? Obviously not over doing it and on off days given enough time for it to clear so one doesn't get inured from drowsiness and tiredness and having that mellow feeling on your central nervous system won't help lifting . Would you say this practice has even a tad bit merit ?

William. My wife is pregnant. I'm very concerned about running test and deca while she is pregnant. Mainly because I have gyno and need arimidex, and worried some of this chemo agent is excreted in the semen and can affect the unborn baby. Should I be concerned?

William I have two questions here that came up..1. March dbol blue hearts vs Body research blue hearts? Lot of mixed stuff around the Internet...?

2. Your last edition of anabolics (10th) is sort of out old date in sense of availibillty trends, have you heard of Peso Pesado Boldenone 200mg/ml? Im guessing it's a Mexican veterinary product , but wondering if it's real ? Since most are in 25mg and 50mg preparations ?

Which testosterone has least likelihood of causeing hormonal imbalances and which would have most likelihood ( suspension, single ester, blends, long or short)?

I mostly in my experiences ever used sustanon and test E and prop. I feel like the sustanon gave me more libido and more frequent erection and volume of sperm.

Could it be that because the sustanon esters cleave off faster thus causing natural production to begin faster vs say Test E or C ?Then again sustanon has a longer acting ester in it than test E or C right? Maybe it's in such low concentration via the weight of the ester it is even lower so not causing any noticeable supressiveness?
    I used test E two times and both , one being recent even a low 250mg dose ( which would still equate to what, about over 200mg of test without the ester weight? ).
    I feel like sex drive is down it seems until after the 5 day mark when it cleaves off,is this telling me something about test?

I listend to people on the Internet no say "test is king" and you need it for normal sexual function and they say "test is test" but like I said I feel like sex drive is down on test E. for a while I thought all I needed was test but I don't think I like it anymore maybe I been on it for to long also?

Would Boldenone do better job at keeping sex drive or the same ? Or worse? It may also depend on the individual ?

But if you could please let me know about the test esters possibly giving one more or less sex drive do to the amount of time they are in the body that'd be great, maybe I'd be better off with her doses eq and very very very low test like 50-100mg Iv taken up to 1500mg of test and honestly it's not that great of a muscle builder in my opinion...do you agree also?

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn View Post
    William if you could please still answer them on here because it seems most the stores that used to carry MD around me I cannot find MD magazine anywhere and this would be more convenient .

Thank you

hello mr Llewellyn
    can you provide some info on 1-testosterone?
    effectivenes,toxicity,dosages sides etc..?

Little Guy

Hello Mr.Llewellyn: Can you tell me how often to take my Anabol? I take 40mg daily. Should I spread this out through the day or just in morning or what do you suggest?
    Thanks, Larry.

Hello,

what is the best brand liver protector? Liv52 by himalaya has been shown to help very well , correct? and is himalaya liver care the same as liv 52, not a spinoff company or brand ?https://www.amazon.com/Himalaya-LiverCare-Liv-52-Vegetarian-Capsules/dp/B000H87TIG

Little Guy

Default Gender is Male

I have a qusetion. I purchased Test C over the internet from Ukraine and believe it is real. I'm going to a Dr. who will prescribe only 200ml a week I am taking 400 a week right now at 54 years old and am taking anti-estrogen. At this dosage do I have to cycle the dose or continue 400 and maybe go up to 500 or 600 as long as I continue the anti-estrogen. I have a 2 year plan to compete in B.B. contest. I want to add Deca to stack because my joints are very painful. Is there a better injectable as powerful with limited side effects to help lubricate my joints. Also, would like to incorporate small 8 week dosage of D-bol What's your expert opinion? Thank You TerryRaider. I am her husband just show you don't think i'm crazy!!!
    Last edited by terryraider; August 16th, 2017 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Information

Little Guy

How often can I inject in my hips with 22 gauge 1 inch needles without causing scar tissue to build up?

Guy hasn't been here since 2015

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Page 95 of 95 FirstFirst ... 458586878889909192939495