Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with William Llewellyn

Quote Originally Posted by bill2 View Post
    mr llewelyn..can u tell us how the poWEr pct program is structured?meaning of which compounds exactly ,what doses and for how long?and one more..does the poWEr pct applied exactly the same at the and of any cycle no matter what drugs and in what doses where used?how we can adjust the amounts of the ancillary drugs and the duration of pct based on the drugs that someone have used?meaning should i use the same pct if i used for example 1000mg of test with 50mg dianabol Ed and 600mg deca and the same if used 200mg primo with 150mg winstrol per week? thanks
    Only 1 set of protocols was studied. I don't see much reason to alter them unless something better is established. It should work on many varying degrees of HPTA suppression.

All initiated the same time.

HCG: 2500 IU/Every other Day for 16 days
    Clomiphene: 50 mg twice daily for 30 days
    Tamoxifen: 20 mg daily for 45 days

Here is the original paper.

http://www.medibolics.com/ScallyVergelAstractHPGA.pdf
    ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

Quote Originally Posted by lmb9909 View Post
    Geneza
    have u had any reasearch on them? good or bunk?
    thanks
    UGL. Their testosterone suspension had bacteria in it, but then many water-based UG products do. I'm new at testing waters for bacteria, but so far no UGL has passed.

Can't tell you much. This UG company was confident enough to send us their full line for testing at our discretion. Many UGLs didn't want to be involved. They even sent in the water-based sample that had bacteria. I remember commenting to my co-author of UNDERGROUND ANABOLICS (Ronny Tober) how risky it was of them to send their us water-based products. I thought for sure the suspension would pass, but it didn't. We'll see how they do with oils and doses soon.

I try not to make judgments on UGLs these days - just advise people to use human grade pharmaceutical products if they can.

Quote Originally Posted by carolyn bryant View Post
    I have so many questions for you. I need your help with a project. May we speak in private when time permits. Thanks so much.
    Sure, send me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Des_Chiodi View Post
    Mr. Llewellyn,
    Any familiarity with Thai Phoenix Labs? Seems to be pretty oily for T enth.
    Another new UGL out of Asia. I was disappointed not to get a sample for the UNDERGROUND ANABOLICS book. Can't tell you much.

Quote Originally Posted by James Bird View Post
    Hey Will,
    Thanks for the new edition, your book is a great source of infomation. However, I have noticed that some of the information in your last book regarding the products available in Australia (I am from Australia) are not correct or missing i.e. you list "Stanozol" by RWR as [NLM] incorrect!, you list "Durateston" by Intervet as Sustanon 250 blend incorrect! it is the same blend as Sustanon but the dose is only available in 50 mg/ml and 100 mg/ml. On the other hand you miss to list the availability of the original "Sustanon 250 and Sustanon 100" by Organon. I hope that your new book, which I havn't bought jet, has enabled you to iron out these small errors.
    I did do some cleaning up I believe. Maybe you can help me sort it out though. It has been difficult to keep track of all the changes in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by jchod View Post
    I've heard that the effects of GH can alter the physique (in a positive manner) in what seems to be a permanent basis - e.g., that shoulder girth will be increased, metabolism/leaness increased, etc, even AFTER use ceases. Do you concur?
    I think this is the hyperplasia (new cells) vs. hypertrophy (bigger cells). This old understanding of GH is very simplified, and hypertrophy remains the primary mechanism of muscle growth in adults.

Also, know that both methods of anabolism can produce some permanent effects. For example, the strong muscle-memory in ex-anabolics users may be due to a higher concentration of nuclei in cells, allowing them to manage a larger volume.

What is your experience with cytomel? Whats the extreme you have used or seen others use? What are the effects (both the good and the bad)?
    Thanks...
    It is hard to sum up a drug like this in a small post. I think it is a very strong regulator of metabolism for sure, and have seen many people use it to good effect. It can also mess with your natural thyroid levels (usually in a temporary manner), so if you are not careful, you can have a metabolic crash of sorts, where you do not feel right mentally or physically until your body recovers.

I've seen some low doses used successfully, and high doses I'd never recommend anyone take. I'd rather not recollect specifics, but will say that if you have decided to use it, I suggest you take care, and never forgo the formalities of careful tapering up and down.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    Hey William,

how can I get a prescription for anabolic steroids from my Doctor for perforamance enhancing? (not that I plan to any time soon)
    If you are getting older (in your 30's at least), you are likely to notice a natural decline in your hormone levels. Androgen replacement therapy (to keep youthful levels) is a valid medical option, and so far as there are some symptoms (low libido, low energy), you should easily be able to find treatment.

how can I get a prescription from My doctor for anabolic steroids for an injury? (again not that I plan to but just in case I really need it)
    This is not a widely accepted use for AAS. Most physicians will laugh you out of the office if you try it. But I guess it never hurts to ask.

In your Anabolics 9th edition you recommend what seems like the lower end of dosing and I do agree low-moderate dosing if done right can give just about the same gains as going to high with dimishing results with that said Im going to take an example...madol you say 5-15 mgs is enough while many of the users say 30 (for someone 200-250 lbs) I say no way to it being six weeks and more like 3-4 weeks being methylated , are you saying that lower dosed methylated cycles (6 weeks 10-15 mgs for longer peroids of time(6 weeks) are better for gains than say a moderate doses (in this case madol - 30 mgs for 3-4 weeks?

Thanks and I enjoyed your book. A lot of information in their I may one day use and if I dont its interesting to get an idea of how it all works
    I think it is best to always consider the tradeoff between efficacy and side effects. I guess arguments could be made that shorter cycles with higher doses can lead to the same gains in less time, and hence less "on" time. I think in practice though, many users fill the empty time with more AAS use. For me, I'd always suggest doing what you need to do to get to the next step, and not taking more.

With regard to Madol, you should know that this is a very potent AAS. It is not equivalent to say, Dianabol, on a milligram for milligram basis. It is significantly more potent (and as a result, its toxicities are more pronounced). So 15mg is probably not going to be the same as taking 15mg of dbol, at least as far as your liver and cholesterol values are concerned. A dose of 30mg is VERY formidable for this drug.

Quote Originally Posted by dublin-lifter View Post
    no it was not the clen that was from tech labs the clen was from china and have used the same lab before with no problems i was just asking about tech labs cause im seeing alot of testosterone,tren,etc around from them was just wondering if you had any info on them thanks for all your help anyway and keep up the good work
    Yeah, given the unregulated nature it is very difficult to stay truly informed of the quality of each UGL. One error or willful corner cutting can make a new batch very different than the last.

Quote Originally Posted by AniMOL View Post
    Hey will, how effective is Finasteride (1.25mg daily) in combating the DHT produced by a first time cycle of Test (200-400mg per week)? I'm concerned with the cosmetic side-effects.
    This is probably one of the few places it has good application. The reviews are very often mixed, though. Some people do notice less acne (dutasteride is better) and thinning of the hair. Other, very sensitive individuals, still have problems.

I'd say it is not a cure for androgenic side effects by any stretch, but can reduce relative androgenicity.

Low as in.....2iu/day? Or are you menaing even less than that?
    I consider the low/moderate dose to range from say 1IU/day to 4-6/IU.

Quote Originally Posted by jeroyes View Post
    Thanks for the info on Geneza's suspension. Whenever you get the results of their other products please let me know. Thanks again.
    Keep an eye out for my UNDERGROUND ANABOLICS book. It will have a good number of test results on some of the most popular labs, plus an in-depth look at the underground business.

Hey william,had a good question for you sir,lets say im taking Avodart(Dutasteride to inhibit the bad effects on hair and prostate from DHT-since im sensitive...)-now if was going to use drugs like proviron,winstrol,masteron(DHT derived drugs)-how would Dutasteride affect the anabolic effect of these drugs?(aside from the fact im on test also). THANKS!

Quote Originally Posted by adilevy View Post
    Hey william,had a good question for you sir,lets say im taking Avodart(Dutasteride to inhibit the bad effects on hair and prostate from DHT-since im sensitive...)-now if was going to use drugs like proviron,winstrol,masteron(DHT derived drugs)-how would Dutasteride affect the anabolic effect of these drugs?(aside from the fact im on test also). THANKS!
    bump for the qusetion...

Quote Originally Posted by adilevy View Post
    It should have no effect. Avodart specifically works by preventing testosterone and certain other drugs from being metabolized (by 5-alpha reductase) to stronger steroids (DHT, MethylDHT namely). These other drugs don't interact with that enzyme.

mr llewellyn..will i have a rebound effect after cutting anti-estrogens? and if so what can i do to combat this? i m currently using 150mg winstrol 200mg primo per week and 50mg proviron daily for a 10 week cuting diet..(with the poWEr pct that u recomend after) and should be a good idea to taper of slowlly and the injectables for the same purpose? thank u very much

Default Does Combo of Oral: Methyl + Non Methyl = Increased Absorption of the Non Methyl ???

Question about Orals & stacking:

1. Does combining a Methylated Oral with a non Methylated Oral result in increased absorption affinity of the non methylated oral???

2. If so, would that also apply to stacking a methylated designer steroid with a non methylated pro hormone? Same principal?

Just for examples sake, say stacking
    Halodrol (4-chloro-17a-methyl-1,4-diene-3,17 diol)
    and
    a pro hormone like 4-AD (4-Androstene-3b-Ol, 17-One)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    3. Also,

Does combining a Methylated Oral, such as Halodrol
    and a non methylated oral- say Boldenone,
    result in the non methylated oral chemically converting
    into a methylated oral (to some degree),
    hence the Boldenone turning into Dianabol?

*I think these questions would also be ones of interest to the MD Magazine readers, for your column.
    This question was also submitted to Seth Roberts.

Page 9 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast