Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 347475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,412 to 1,428 of 1593

Thread: Q and A with William Llewellyn

Quote Originally Posted by JPGIZZLE View Post
    I am going to try Liver Stable for a upcoming C17AA cycle...would you mind explaining for me how it works?
    A detailed discussion of the individual ingredients and their modes of action would be pretty long, and I have to run right now on top of it. I'll try to post some things up later if you are interested. I'll tell you where it all started though. I began looking at Liv 52 and essential Forte, which are documented to protect hepatic cells with AAS and other toxicity. I looked at how I could combine and improve on the strengths of these two products. We've been selling this for a few years now, and the feedback has been excellent. I never make promises as to what it will do and protect, but I will say I'm very happy with what we've put together!
    ARACHIDONIC ACID: What You SHOULD Be Taking Right Now !

BTW Mr. Anabolic. I used your two questions for my next Q&A section. Expect to find much more detailed responses in the March 2013 issue of MD.

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn View Post
    There has been no detailed study, but thus far there is little evidence that androgen receptors downregulate or desensitize to AAS. The plateau is probably more of an effect of growth being limited by things like nuclear density and muscle cell volume. In order to continue growing, the cell must remain efficient at managing itself, and these limits get stretched.
    So what would be the best thing to do in regards to keep growing? Should I cycle off and take a good break before I go back on or should I try changing compounds or adding igf and gh into the cycle?

I would really like to know how the pros keep growing. GH + Insulin + AAS?

Dedicated Noob

what is more poweful to avoid gyne 2.5mg femara or 1mg arimidex?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn View Post
    This is a very important issue with peptides like hGH. It is not only a complex protein chain, but it also needs to be in a correct three dimensional configuration, and carefully synthesized and handled so the delicate protein chains remain intact; there is no cross linking, etc. Most UG hGH is fake anyway, but definitely do not trust unknown generic brands.

Can''t really comment on the quality of Hygetropin at this time.
    heelo bill
    why can't you comment on the quality of hygetropin at this moment??
    thanks

would you say a bodybuilder can take lets say a cycle , or at the very most two, usually one though, and come off every year and keep his htpa system working optimally?

I know lab results are the only way, I am just interested in your opinion on this subject as I think coming off is a good idea if your test levels regenerate themselves everytime

Dedicated Noob

hey Bill
    i have arimidex and nolvadex so would i like to know what is better to avoid gyne of testosterone and dianabol only arimidex or nolvadex more arimidex because said me that nolvadex reduce the effect of arimidex?
    my cycle is pentadex(sciroxx) 2700mg per week more 100mg dianabol per day,,
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Freakin_Rican View Post
    So what would be the best thing to do in regards to keep growing? Should I cycle off and take a good break before I go back on or should I try changing compounds or adding igf and gh into the cycle?

I would really like to know how the pros keep growing. GH + Insulin + AAS?
    I believe ready access/use of somatropin and insulin have each changed the level of competitiveness in this sport. These drugs are very effective compliments to AAS therapy, and seem to have helped push the boundaries forward a bit.

As to what any one person should do, that is an individualized decision. I've always felt breaks from time to time could be helpful for breaking plateaus. Changing your program/compounds can be effective also...

Quote Originally Posted by danielvicente View Post
    what is more poweful to avoid gyne 2.5mg femara or 1mg arimidex?
    thanks
    Both drugs are among the more recent class of highly selective aromatase inhibitors. Some studies show letrozole to be a bit more effective. I am not sure the choice of compounds (between the two) is critical though. Both work very well at mitigating estradiol.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.anabolic View Post
    heelo bill
    why can't you comment on the quality of hygetropin at this moment??
    thanks
    I'm just not in a position to. I tested them several years back, and the product was very pure. Generally speaking though, the black and gray markets for AAS and other sports drugs are a mess. If I'm not actively testing, which I haven't been, then I really don't feel like I am in a position to judge the quality of a brand.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    would you say a bodybuilder can take lets say a cycle , or at the very most two, usually one though, and come off every year and keep his htpa system working optimally?

I know lab results are the only way, I am just interested in your opinion on this subject as I think coming off is a good idea if your test levels regenerate themselves everytime

The HPTA axis seems to be very resilient. I don't believe the periodic use of AAS in this manner, generally speaking, would put someone at high risk of a disrupted endocrine system. You generally find this with long term AAS abuse.

I believe you are correct, in that staying off the these drugs for considerable periods of time would be the best way to maintain healthy natural hormone production.

Dedicated Noob

hey Bill
    i have arimidex and nolvadex so would i like to know what is better to avoid gyne of testosterone and dianabol only arimidex or nolvadex more arimidex because said me that nolvadex reduce the effect of arimidex?
    my cycle is pentadex(sciroxx) 2700mg per week more 100mg dianabol per day,,
    thank you
    hey bill can you help me??

Nobody

Hallo!I have red Your article about Tren as addition to HRT so i tried it(feels fantastic).Dont wory,I've used it before,so it is not Your fall :-) Q:Mr Roberts mentioned something about increased cortisol level after five weeks and more prone to injury with Tren(MD s.&p.page 10,Q by'Blade_MyR',thread no 163.)?I'm on my''on''month,so dosage are:Sust 1ml/week,Cyp 0,5 ml/week and Tren Acet 0,5 ml(50mg)/week.At ''on''month armidex 0,5mg EOD,''off''month just 1ml Sust/week and 10-20mg Nolva ED+plenty Omega 3,Green tea,Milk thist,Multi Vit/Min,Garlic,Saw Palmeto etc(btw I sell my last motor transport=on bicycle all the time!).I hope it was +/- clear Q?I'm Croatian,so please be gentle on my grammar.Thanks ia advance and greetings from Split.

Hello William
    how much iu GH is the equivalent 1mcg/kg grf 1-29 and ghrp?

hey bill can you help me??
    100mg of dianabol per day and nearly 3 grams of testosterone per week.. those are some formidable dosages. Back in the day, I'd run 400mg of testosterone or nandrolone with 20-25 mg of dianabol and call it a good cycle... and had plenty of estrogen to deal with.

Arimidex tends to be a more effective option for dealing with estrogenic side effects; though Nolvadex also works for many people. Note that Nolvadex shouldn't inhibit the action of Arimidex. Sometimes people take both.

Quote Originally Posted by lasombor View Post
    Hallo!I have red Your article about Tren as addition to HRT so i tried it(feels fantastic).Dont wory,I've used it before,so it is not Your fall :-) Q:Mr Roberts mentioned something about increased cortisol level after five weeks and more prone to injury with Tren(MD s.&p.page 10,Q by'Blade_MyR',thread no 163.)?I'm on my''on''month,so dosage are:Sust 1ml/week,Cyp 0,5 ml/week and Tren Acet 0,5 ml(50mg)/week.At ''on''month armidex 0,5mg EOD,''off''month just 1ml Sust/week and 10-20mg Nolva ED+plenty Omega 3,Green tea,Milk thist,Multi Vit/Min,Garlic,Saw Palmeto etc(btw I sell my last motor transport=on bicycle all the time!).I hope it was +/- clear Q?I'm Croatian,so please be gentle on my grammar.Thanks ia advance and greetings from Split.
    It haven't read the piece. AAS sometimes elevate cortisol levels, but they can also (often) antagonize the cortisol receptor. It has been a while since I've been digging into the binding effects of tren - I'd need to double check how strong its CR binding is (there are few studies with tren in humans, so even with this there is a lot of speculating).

Your health supplement program sounds good... though I'd add in some resveratrol and make sure the vitamin D levels are ample (2000-5000 IU per day for most).

Quote Originally Posted by mr.anabolic View Post
    Hello William
    how much iu GH is the equivalent 1mcg/kg grf 1-29 and ghrp?
    No idea, and undoubtedly differs between individuals as we're trying to compare the blood GH levels from a direct exogenous growth hormone drug (somatropin), to the endogenous GH response caused from other GH-stimulating drugs.

Page 84 of 94 FirstFirst ... 347475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast