Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: THE DORIAN YATES BLOOD AND GUTS PODCAST

Default THE DORIAN YATES BLOOD AND GUTS PODCAST

Dorian_News#2.jpg

Dorian Yates will be starting a regular podcast series to answer questions regarding training, nutrition, contest prep, supplementation, putting on muscle mass or whatever you want to ask Dorian.

I will be recording Dorian next Wednesday.

What questions to you want answered from Dorian?

Dedicated Noob

Default Build Muscle

Hi Dorian,
    I want to build more muscle mass i weight 180 and would like to go up to 200?
    What supplements would you recommend for me take?
    What diet would work well to build greater muscle?

How does he feel pro bodybuilding is going these days? As far as pysiques go.

What supplements does he recommend as the basic essentials (even though supps aren't essential)? what does he think of animal pak?

Does Dorian know Brandon Bass and what does he think of his physique...

Seriously, what was his training split when he was in his prime? How many sets per bodypart does he feel is sufficient for an amateur?

Nobody

I'd actually like to know how he trains now. Sets, reps, and exercises. Since I'm an old guy with injuries!!!!!!

MARCO

What was his OFFSEASON and PRECONTEST diet,how many carbs,fats and proteins and how much cardio in precontest?

Button Man

what recomendations does he recomend for a natural as far as training , volume , reps ect.

Nobody

Why do all the pros today need to have a contest guru? As I recall you did quite well without one.

I seen some pictures of your son floating around the net. Are his future plans in bodybuilding or is he just staying in shape?

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Dorian whats your opnion of Evan Centopani?

Nobody

Hi Dorian, your my fav bodybuilder of all time. Your video Blood and Guts is my fav video !

I just wanted to ask you with HIT training did you do this year round? What would be your advice for a novice lifter(3 years under my belt) if diet/sleep is in check for how to progress every month in terms of training.. Do you do HIT for 3 months, then back off to light weight higher reps(say 12 to 15 reps) for a couple months then back to HIT?

Thanks for your inputs !

Hi Dorian im in the uk, i have been working out for a few years and recently i have been more intrested in getting begger. I find it hard to find any hardcore gyms in my area, do you know of any around west london that you would recommend. And also i want to come down your side of the uk and i wonderd how would i go about getting to come and have a one off workout at your gym. Its like the place every uk bodybuilder wants to workout at, at least once in there life, the uks muscle beach and hopefuly i can get to meet you

Thanks

Dorian

You opened the door for "mass monsters" do you feel guilty for being partly responsible for the reduction in aesthetics in bodybuilding and do you think with Dexter's win bodybuilding is going in the right direction?

Default NOT SURE ....

Quote Originally Posted by traps View Post
    Dorian

You opened the door for "mass monsters" do you feel guilty for being partly responsible for the reduction in aesthetics in bodybuilding and do you think with Dexter's win bodybuilding is going in the right direction?
    NOT SURE IF YOU SEE THE PICTURE OF DORIAN ABOVE MY BROTHER BUT IF YOU WANT TO TALK AESTHETICS AND COMPLETE PHYSIQUES I THINK YOU JUST NEED TO SCROLL UP AND CLICK ON THAT CHAMPION PHYSIQUE PICTURE BROTHER...

DOES HE FEEL GUILTY FOR BUSING IS ASS HARDER THEN PROBABLY ANYONE IN THE SPORT EVER HAS AND WINNING THE MR. OLYMPIA TITLE 6 TIMES?? I HOPE NOT....

How many times a week do you think someone can train legs for the best growth possible?
    What we do in life echoes in eternity.

Dorian what do you HONESTLY think of shawn ray and flex wheeler?
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast